Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (37458 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Chidozieude: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Eziachi post=41279159][s] Why not outlive your girlfriend first before outliving me?
I wish I have your myopic confidence of knowing what the next minute will bring. Just be careful about what you wished for.[[/s]/quote]
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Jhappy(f): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
mindtricks:
Let us pray blood does not flow at the end of the day.

The government might just be setting the stage for greater danger.

Buhari's government of change should know better how to manage this Nnamdi Kanu impasse with letting escalate.

And let the morons amongst continue to urge the government to keep flouting her own laws and disobeying the court to prove the IPOB wrong.

I see blood!!
If blood flows then it will be d blood of ipods! Nobdy, I repeat nobdy is bigger dan d state!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ozimec(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rizstar:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195637-breaking-biafra-judge-excuses-self-from-nnamdi-kalus-case.html

Lawless government. Flagrantly disobeying court orders. Where is the obedience to the rule of?
This is a case of a man who has since been discharged and acquitted by the FHC.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by saintkel(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ijaya123:
Kanu will definitely spend this Christmas in detention.
So dis is all u got frm dis news? APC don scam our youths finish

2 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by benshuga(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
some comments here shows how useless some idiots are. whatever you wish someone that's exactly what will follow you. as many wishing this young man death you will never see the end of 2016. bet me.

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by frenchboy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
This guy has feel d zoo prison,his skin is nt shinnin again....mery xmas in....
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by najoke: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
benshuga:
some comments here shows how useless some idiots are. whatever you wish someone that's exactly what will follow you. as many wishing this young man death you will never see the end of 2016. bet me.
and whatever the young man(Kanu) has wished other people/tribes ...may he receive it a thousand fold before the end of 2016.
.........say amen grin
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Manred0(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make dem jail dis man for life self, so that every body go rest
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ZUBY77(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
In a secular society like Nigeria, a tribalism, Muslim Northern Judge was selected to be the judge a case involving a southern Christian freedom fighter.

A rat cannot be right in the court where the Cat is the judge.

How do you chose a Chelsea fan to officiate in match between Manchester United and Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by bass7: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:

Nnamdi Kanu is destined to die in prison. grin
just like you are destined to die too. COWARD
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Dymaco(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:

IPOB youths and their weird way of thinking

Even if he spends the next 8 years in prison or when he is finally executed , you will still continue deceiving yourself

but Mandela spent 25 years and achieve his dream
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
If the dullard continues this way,he will attract international attention to kanu case and then there will be no turning back on the Biafra issue
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by afonjay: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
I dnt really understand this case anymore. I knew kanu was arrested n charged to cour n he granted bail if he meets up wt bail condition. I could heard dat he was discharged an accuted or set him free . My question is which of these courts is setting kanu free n which one is handling d case. To me is like courts re handling d case @ same time. Can dat passible ??. I need a total overhaurling of our judiciary n stop play politics wt ppl's cases or ppl freedom.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by NwaAdazi: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
In conclusion, FG and DSS are chasing shadow. their aim of stopping RB radio Biafra from broadcasting flopped. a stronger voice than that of kanu is still talking about the "pedophile" and "zoo". what I understand is that KANU played FG into arresting him, now that the Fg had make the mistake, it is now a clear case of the proverbial "odudu belu na Amu" the more he is in their cell, the more attention and sympathy he gathers both home and abroad. and if they release him now on the Court order, then he will be victorious and FG are losers, he will therefore wax stronger. whichever is the case #CHUKWUEMERIE

in WOLE SOYINKA'S voice: YOU CAN'T KILL THE BIAFRA SPIRIT.

LIKE If you think so

5 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by bass7: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
simpleseyi:

The same thing your lord and saviour Agbari Ojukwu said and you all know the result. 3 million stubborn Biafrauds used for pepper and suya. Several women and girls used as sexx slaves. If you repeat the same nonsense, the Nigerian government will repeat the same treatment.

sorry for you
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by titoetal(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Am very happy with the recent developments around Nnamdi Kanu and most happy with the honorable justice's to excuse himself. This has given one great blow to the govt. They should go and look for a judge who will do the hatchet job.
Well, the only bond that can keep Nigeria as one nation is true federalism where each state will control its resources and pay some form of taxes to the center. But I see Biafran nation coming to be because this current govt is facilitating its actualization.

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ckmayoca: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
from the comments from our youths on NL it really shows nigeria can never be better. Imagine people getting excited because someone is being detained unlawfully and some people are happy about it. Yoruba proverb says " a cain used to flog the senior wife is on top of the roof for the junior wife. Bad thing is bad thing regardless of the hate for the other tribe.

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ckmayoca: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
from the comments from our youths on NL it really shows nigeria can never be better. Imagine people getting excited because someone is being detained unla.wfully and some people are happy about it. Yoruba proverb says " a cain used to flog the senior wife is on top of the roof for the junior wife. Bad thing is bad thing regardless of the hate for the other tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by mindtricks: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jhappy:
If blood flows then it will be d blood of ipods! Nobdy, I repeat nobdy is bigger dan d state!

Yes, President Buhari is not bigger than the state. Let him begin to respect the law and the Judicial arm of government. That is the kind of democracy we expect. If President Muhamadu Buhari's govt were that smart and responsible, he would stop disobeying and disgracing the court, and would engage the Igbos in a dialogue.

Boko haram is still here with us due to the nigerian govt's rather poor style of managing such issues while at the early stage. Pray if this Kanu issue escalates you wont be affected in anyway, and you wouldnt have thought the military should rather be killing unarmed IPOB protesters.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
KANU is worth more than 30,00000000000000 Yoruba obas so let him die let us see
is in jail half dead ...dont type pooo cuz nothing will happen

chest beaters

if he dies His supporters will go with him
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

is in jail half dead ...dont type pooo cuz nothing will happen

chest beaters

if he dies His supporters will go with him
NNAMDI is not and cannot be awolowo and abiola

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by mbulela: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

IN EVERY LAW OF EVERY NATION, YOU ARE NOT GUILTY OF PLANNING PLANING A CRIME - YOU ARE ONLY GUILTY WHEN YOU EXECUTE THE CRIME.

This is not very correct.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
NNAMDI is not and cannot be awolowo and abiola
See this 10th class citizen talking, yes Awolowo is a Hero... go and check the N100 currency...There is a public holiday in remembrance of Abiola...so they are never gonna die. grin grin grin grin

where is Nn and Oju? grin grin grin
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

See this 10th class citizen talking, yes Awolowo is a Hero... go and check the N100 currency...There is a public holiday in remembrance of Abiola...so they are never gonna die. grin grin grin grin

where is Nn and Oju? grin grin grin
rat poison and strangulation are what you re celebrating
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Ochinex(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:

Nnamdi Kanu is destined to die in prison. grin
ur father is destined to die by bomb blast. bastard

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by AceJam: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ebukaobi:

IPOB youths and their weird way of thinking

Even if he spends the next 8 years in prison or when he is finally executed , you will still continue deceiving yourself
You are saying he will be executed as if he is a chicken. Man, grow up. Do you know that this issue has gone international and all eyes are on Nigeria?
Go and execute him naa.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
rat poison and strangulation are what you re celebrating
you are below my level
bye bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed / Sowore's Wife, Opeyemi And Supporters Protest In US, Want Him Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.