Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! (26665 Views)

Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by amunkita(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Miami11:

They shouldn't let all this school kids post here, damn can't wait for school to open so this underage can go to school

Because u re an Nkita
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by ijustdey: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
I don't like dogs
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by natasha: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Maybe the man has been sh*gging the dog and is upset his wife beat his side piece undecided
It happens

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Vikky014(f): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
So this Evening, I heard screams from my neighbors house, *I know the woman of the house is heavily pregnant*. I run to check what was happening.. I met the woman bleeding as a result of the beating she got from her husband..embarassed

This is what happened....... *****

One of the three dogs in the house *Her husband being a pet lover (Dog Especially)* gave birth two weeks ago and had since become unbearable to accommodatewith her 24/7 barking. Most Neighbors could hardly sleep at night with her consistent barking.

The wife couldn't take it this evening and beat the Dog with a stick to keep her quite. The husband who was Mad at her action did not hesitate to pounce and beat her mercilessly which lead to her bleeding.
She was taken to the hospital for proper treatment afterwards..

This leads to a debate among neighbors about what they would have done if in her shoes..
Is Beating your wife (pregnant) for your pet the right thing to Do?

To all pet lovers, Seun, Males and females the house, what is your opinion/views on this matter

Cc. Lalasticlala, dominique
Merry Xmas wink
GOD 4bid.bt the husband shld b ready to get married to the said dog if na me ooo. i cant tolerate such rubbish mayb d lady nah house wife
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Onegai(f): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2015
Bolade005:

You mean the woman should just take off and never return because of this without any form of reconciliation?. You're amazing.

OP, the man is a bas.tard.

Nah she should stay. After all, he beat his wife when heavily pregnant, the most fragile time in her life medically and put his child (his own blood relative) in danger because of a dog that if he dies tomorrow, will keep barking but that wife and unborn child will mourn him.

You're right, she should stay. Infact they should all sew Christmas asoebi together, the man, his wife, his child and the dog. Or maybe the woman and child won't sew the family asoebi, maybe just the man and his precious dog.

Someone beats you to the point of bleeding when heavily pregnant over a trifle matter (and yes I am a pet lover but no pet comes before my family), one wonders what will happen when you're not carrying another human being. I can. already see. the headlines... "Wife and Mother beaten to death over not giving the precious family dog meat in its dinner"..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Vikky014:
GOD 4bid.bt the husband shld b ready to get married to the said dog if na me ooo. i cant tolerate such rubbish mayb d lady nah house wife
Lol... I wonder if the dog is important more than the wife and his unborn child. The woman is a professional Nurse.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Chidoks(f): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2015
DashMeYansh:
[size=18pt]They all have problems. It is wrong to hit a dog with a stick, and a man that beats a woman(Kinda Sexist) won't hesistate to beat a dog. Further more, the _Bitch's incessant barking speaks volume of the bad pet owner. Its wrong and I fail to see any justification for that shameless man...he should get a pussycat instead since he's a Pussy_ undecided[/size]

Before I comment on your comment,do you believe in disciplining an erring child with a cain?
Note that the man didn't just beat a woman,he beat up his pregnant wife to the point of bleeding
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Chidoks(f): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Because of a dog?as in nkita? So Mr dog lover had to endanger the lives of his unborn child,that of his wife,even his marriage for the sake of a lousy dog.hian this westernization is becoming too much o.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Chidoks(f): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2015
amunkita:
Woman = b1tch
Dog = b1tch

So the OP's subject should be dog beat dog, Husband beat dog...

The husband must be an Amunkita to ve beaten an Nkita..

This is absolutely derogatory,no woman is a bitch please.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by treasuress: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
So this Evening, I heard screams from my neighbors house, *I know the woman of the house is heavily pregnant*. I run to check what was happening.. I met the woman bleeding as a result of the beating she got from her husband..embarassed

This is what happened....... *****

One of the three dogs in the house *Her husband being a pet lover (Dog Especially)* gave birth two weeks ago and had since become unbearable to accommodatewith her 24/7 barking. Most Neighbors could hardly sleep at night with her consistent barking.

The wife couldn't take it this evening and beat the Dog with a stick to keep her quite. The husband who was Mad at her action did not hesitate to pounce and beat her mercilessly which lead to her bleeding.
She was taken to the hospital for proper treatment afterwards..

This leads to a debate among neighbors about what they would have done if in her shoes..
Is Beating your wife (pregnant) for your pet the right thing to Do?

To all pet lovers, Seun, Males and females the house, what is your opinion/views on this matter

Cc. Lalasticlala, dominique
Merry Xmas wink
let me not lie it takes wisdom to live with a pregnant woman that's why most men run away or call for the mothers or send her outside.... Married men know what am saying.. But hitting her was wrong... So wrong
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by oyetunder(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2015
DashMeYansh:
[size=18pt]They all have problems. It is wrong to hit a dog with a stick, and a man that beats a woman(Kinda Sexist) won't hesistate to beat a dog. Further more, the _Bitch's incessant barking speaks volume of the bad pet owner. Its wrong and I fail to see any justification for that shameless man...he should get a pussycat instead since he's a Pussy_ undecided[/size]
thank you very much! Yoruba says you don't kill a dog for barking...also it is worse to beat one's wife. The dog messed up...the wife fumbled...the husband tumbled. Untrustworthy cat is better. Accumulated angers at work
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Kreamie(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Barbarism! So His dog means more to him than his unborn child? sigh
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by madgoat(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2015
The husband's mental status should be checked.

#but on the other hand, u never can tell what the wife really did to get the husband so angry. Pregnant woman can be very moody with alot of mood swings. It might not have been because she beat the dog; they might have been having underlying issues beforw then and beating the dog was the last straw for the husband.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by omojesu202(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2015
DashMeYansh:

. see the nonsense u typed.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by cuvox(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
That man belong to the zoo.
Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Begonia:
Wow! Just wow!

I hate animal cruelty. Just as that woman had no right to hit the dog, the man had absolutely no right to hit his wife. I'm almost too sure he didn't hit her just because of her actions. There must have been something more. He obviously has no respect for his wife and no love for his unborn child. He wouldn't even fit in a jungle.

I guess the woman is still in that house. Probably cares more about being married than for her own safety and that of her child.

...okay, I didn't mean to judge. Just couldn't help that last part.
Blah blah blah blah .....So for every little misunderstanding at home the next step is to pack your load? smh

Well, guys should be happy about this mentality - Get married and anyday you become tired of her ,find something provocative ,then hit her a little and you're single again.

Trust me , every man would love it - I know how many married men that are waitng for their wives to demand for a divorce - Na better speed dem go give her one. grin
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by lukason505: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by summerflame(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2015
I am a pet lover. I love dogs and I don't hit my dogs. The man did wrong actually, he should have just nag at the woman instead of beating her..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2015
And this is why background check is important before getting married. But some people just want to be in the number. My azzz will be out before you can say "hey" I don't need a man to love me or to be married in order to value my self. Marriage is not the pathway to happiness. Happiness starts with you and end with yourself. The sooner people realize that the better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Eboh4z: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Forget that story, the woman was beaten for a sin she had committed some time back, not cos she beat a dog

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2015
But the truth is that's what most women want and deserve!. when they see someone that Loves them genuinely they treat you like Poo and end up settling with a Dog like this man for reasons like money and what not...

I couldn't care less about what such women go through
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by oyetunder(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2015
madgoat:
The husband's mental status should be checked.
thanks, I like ur submission! The whole house needs care! The dog needs a Vet...the wife needs a vacation...the husby needs a bed space in yaba mental home.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by PunterTim(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah blah .....So for every little misunderstanding at home the next step is to pack your load? smh

Well, guys should be happy about this mentality - Get married and anyday you become tired of her ,find something provocative ,then hit her a little and you're single again.

Trust me , every man would love it - I know how many married men that are waitng for their wives to demand for a divorce - Na better speed dem go give her one. grin
Stay In Line,Truckie!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Mayb nah d man give the dog belle

Lol jokes but on a real thats just ridiculous how can he value the life of a dog (wey ppl dey chop anyhow ) over your wife and unborn child yes .. Make them lock the man up his an animal .. I too like dogs and pets but that is just extreme the mans mental health should be looked at before too late .
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
That insane man is cruel and evil I guess he can kill because of a dog even his own pregnant wife. Chaoiii oo Pity her oo quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Ayauche(f): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2015
I can't believ a man wud actually beat up his pregnant wife cos she beat up a dog. There is more to it. In my opinion ooo I dnt think he still cares about that woman.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by texazzpete(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Wife beating is bad.
Animal cruelty is bad.

Both man and woman are bad

The dog is the only one that comes out of this with any credit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by miqos02(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2015
ok
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by younginfopreneur: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Beating your wife because of pet is really bad. #Is the husband a learned person?? He must be an illiterate
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2015
texazzpete:
Wife beating is bad.
Animal cruelty is bad.

Both man and woman are bad

The dog is the only one that comes out of this with any credit.
All you fvcking guys screaming animal cruelty, are you all out of your brains?!

Did you even read the story?

Am I the one or you all are just being stupid!

How can you even mention animal cruelty when a bleeding pregnant woman is in the picture?

Is this what you'll tell your mother if your father beats her to the point of bleeding because of a dog?

People are here forming civilized, but they have chickens tied-up in their compound, or frozen in their refrigerators ready for consumption.

Fvcking Idiats....

6 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Truckpusher(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
PunterTim:
Stay In Line,Truckie!
What was that suppose to mean? undecided
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by eltweezy90(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Ja Jehovah Emmanuel! God knows I don't like pets. My wife can knock a dog out, I simply won't give a Bleep! Talk more of when she carrying my heir or heiress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members / Zambian Lady Divorces Months After Getting Range Rover Gift From Her Man / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.