Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! (26660 Views)

Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by sampsondeen(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Like seriously, I dey expect Oga Seun comment!
does he ever drop comments?
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Kazrem(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
I never see any message.
No mind me. I forgot to include subject. Check now.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
marykaydee:
See as people just dey pretend for here,i will treat my dogs the way i will treat my kids. If i can spank my kids, why wont i my dogs if they misbehave. Am a dog lover(5 dogs), but they can never equal my family let alone place them above my family.God forbid!
Don't mind those people claiming animal lovers.

Many can't even afford a kilo of chicken let alone a dog.

How many Nigerians truly keep pets?

Msteww! Pretenders everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by glossy6(f): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
So this Evening, I heard screams from my neighbors house, *I know the woman of the house is heavily pregnant*. I run to check what was happening.. I met the woman bleeding as a result of the beating she got from her husband..embarassed

This is what happened....... *****

One of the three dogs in the house *Her husband being a pet lover (Dog Especially)* gave birth two weeks ago and had since become unbearable to accommodatewith her 24/7 barking. Most Neighbors could hardly sleep at night with her consistent barking.

The wife couldn't take it this evening and beat the Dog with a stick to keep her quite. The husband who was Mad at her action did not hesitate to pounce and beat her mercilessly which lead to her bleeding.
She was taken to the hospital for proper treatment afterwards..

This leads to a debate among neighbors about what they would have done if in her shoes..
Is Beating your wife (pregnant) for your pet the right thing to Do?

To all pet lovers, Seun, Males and females the house, what is your opinion/views on this matter

Cc. Lalasticlala, dominique
Merry Xmas wink

pls inform us when she delivers safety.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Favolly(f): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

Nigeria is an insane country, else this wouldn't even be a rhetorical question. It would be a crime
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by baba11(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin
*Picks pen*

Hello Diary,

It's a beautiful AFTERNOON in a festive season... Today is a day for celebrating and remembering the birth of the Holy prophet, Muhammad Rosulullah (s. a. w.)
The Christian will be celebrating the birth of Jesus tomorrow... What a nice Co - incidence.

But it seems our NL Muslim scholars have been carried away by the festivities... I haven't noticed a thread about the prophet on the Islamic section

Well, I'm using the medium to wish my Nairaland Muslim brothers and sisters Maulud Nobiyyi!
May the peace of Almighty Allah continue to be on the Greatest of Mankind.. And every Muslim.

As salam Alaykum..... Cc. Mukina2, baba11, Aminat508, Kazrem, asumo12, dominique, maclatunji, Agarawu23, and others

Thanks sweerie grin

****Ki lan fi se odun****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
baba11:
*Picks pen*

Hello Diary,

It's a beautiful AFTERNOON in a festive season... Today is a day for celebrating and remembering the birth of the Holy prophet, Muhammad Rosulullah (s. a. w.)
The Christian will be celebrating the birth of Jesus tomorrow... What a nice Co - incidence.

But it seems our NL Muslim scholars have been carried away by the festivities... I haven't noticed a thread about the prophet on the Islamic section

Well, I'm using the medium to wish my Nairaland Muslim brothers and sisters Maulud Nobiyyi!
May the peace of Almighty Allah continue to be on the Greatest of Mankind.. And every Muslim.

As salam Alaykum..... Cc. Mukina2, baba11, Aminat508, Kazrem, asumo12, dominique, maclatunji, Agarawu23, andothers

Thanks sweerie grin

****Ki lan fi se odun****
See you tongue
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
glossy6:

pls inform us when she delivers safety.
Noted!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kazrem:
No mind me. I forgot to include subject. Check now.
None still!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
sampsondeen:
does he ever drop comments?
He does.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Oluschenco(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
@op said d dog gave birth 2weeks ago, that might be the reason for its barking. beating the dog won't stop it from barking. as e dey do woman wey just give birth, na so e dey do animal.

The man na the greatest animal of all, will he marry the dog if her wife gave up the ghost as a result of the battering.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by olubenjazzy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
My future wife By God's Grace will enjoy our home.

The dog has been hit already, but for you to beat your wife is the worst just because of dog.

Omo na Naija will dey o. Not America. Any animal wey Bleep up, If I no get cane I go pick stone. Som are even saying hitting dog is bad, and I beliv if some of u are arnd that kind of annoying dog. U will do worst.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Smartguy001(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
So this Evening, I heard screams from my neighbors house, *I know the woman of the house is heavily pregnant*. I run to check what was happening.. I met the woman bleeding as a result of the beating she got from her husband..embarassed

This is what happened....... *****

One of the three dogs in the house *Her husband being a pet lover (Dog Especially)* gave birth two weeks ago and had since become unbearable to accommodatewith her 24/7 barking. Most Neighbors could hardly sleep at night with her consistent barking.

The wife couldn't take it this evening and beat the Dog with a stick to keep her quite. The husband who was Mad at her action did not hesitate to pounce and beat her mercilessly which lead to her bleeding.
She was taken to the hospital for proper treatment afterwards..

This leads to a debate among neighbors about what they would have done if in her shoes..

To all pet lovers, Seun, Males and females the house, what is your opinion/views on this matter

Cc. Lalasticlala, dominique
Merry Xmas wink

Dat kind person no suppose dey answer husband...
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Vikky014(f): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol... I wonder if the dog is important more than the wife and his unborn child. The woman is a professional Nurse.
JEEZ! A professional Nurse for dt matter Wonders
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by PunterTim(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Divorce is a death sentence to the collective society in the long run and of course divorce is more than death sentence to the kids whose parents are getting divorced.
Your so called "modern ideology" is running the world to the ground , with too many iidiots being raised by foster homes and single parenting which the Government wouldn't hesitate in throwing into jail if they make one mistake.
From Foster home/single parenting - Juvenile home - Prison yard. Check the stats bro before you fuccking advocate for divorce over every little misunderstanding and that isn't about condoning any form of domestic violence.
Obfuscation!
What Are Pros Of Divorce,Weigh Against Cons!
Look,Divorce Is A Positive Alternative Wen Tinz Don't Work Out!
Tinz Don't Always Work Out.
Single Parenting Has Nothing To Do With Peeps Losing Their Way.Way More Complicated Than That.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Ilaje44(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

The wife couldn't take it this evening and beat the Dog with a stick to keep her quite. The husband who was Mad at her action did not hesitate

Nitori eran Ogun lo se lu iyawo e? O dun mi wipe ng ko je aja mo, mo ba fi awon aja wonyen bo Ogun, ti Ogun ba ti gba eje ati ori aja naa tan, ma wa fi iyokun se asun.

Nonsense and ingredient!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by YourCoffin: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
marykaydee:

Generally, most pregnant women have low tolerance to almost anything cos they are hormonal. She could be excused. But for the man, no excuse

Generally, every pet lover have low tolerance level over the maltreatment of his/her pet by another. So the man could be excused too.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
marykaydee:

Generally, most pregnant women have low tolerance to almost anything cos they are hormonal. She could be excused. But for the man, no excuse

The man too loves his dog,so he could be excused
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by marykaydee: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
kevinberry:

The man too loves his dog,so he could be excused

So animals now equal humans? Nawa oh.hmmm. nothing i will not hear on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by marykaydee: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourCoffin:

Generally, every pet lover have low tolerance level over the maltreatment of his/her pet by another. So the man could be excused too.

Sorry , am a pet lover,(5dogs) but i can never compare,equal or put any animal above any human let alone my family. The kinds things i hear on Nairaland are shocking. Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by YourCoffin: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
marykaydee:

Sorry , am a pet lover,(5dogs) but i can never compare,equal or put any animal above any human let alone my family. The kinds things i hear on Nairaland are shocking. Nawa oh

I don't know about you but if anybody hits my dog I'll definitely react, maybe my reaction wouldn't get to the extent of beating a pregnant woman. But I would react.

As for the case at hand, the dog was only barking. Rather than find out the reason for it, the woman chose to beat her with a stick. That's overeaction there irrespective of her pregnancy, which tells one thing: she doesn't approve of the dogs right from the beginning. If it were you I'm damn sure you wouldn't do that to your dog whether you're pregnant or not.

As for the man, he overeacted too in defense of his dog.

I can't exonerate one and leave the other. Both of them shouldn't have married each other because both them are incapable of showing care to each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by marykaydee: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2015
YourCoffin:

I don't know about you but if anybody hits my dog I'll definitely react, maybe my reaction wouldn't get to the extent of beating a pregnant woman. But I would react.

As for the case at hand, the dog was only barking. Rather than find out the reason for it, the woman chose to beat her with a stick. That's overeaction there irrespective of her pregnancy, which tells one thing: she doesn't approve of the dogs right from the beginning. If it were you I'm damn sure you wouldn't do that to your dog whether you're pregnant or not.

As for the man, he overeacted too in defense of his dog.

I can't exonerate one and leave the other. Both of them shouldn't have married each other because both them are incapable of showing care to each other.

All these cos of animal, not all of us have your western ideology. If i can spank my kids,i can definitely discipline my dogs aswell. At least, they are getting equal treat ment. And i repeat, pregnant women are usually intolerant. Alot of men complain about their pregnant wives. Its natural. I can definitely exault one cos human life comes first. No?
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by sampsondeen(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
He does.
what's his identity? so I cn follow him
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
sampsondeen:
what's his identity? so I cn follow him
Simply Seun!
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by YourCoffin: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
marykaydee:

All these cos of animal, not all of us have your western ideology. If i can spank my kids,i can definitely discipline my dogs aswell. At least, they are getting equal treat ment. And i repeat, pregnant women are usually intolerant. Alot of men complain about their pregnant wives. Its natural. I can definitely exault one cos human life comes first. No?

Spanking kids is equally wrong. Desist from spanking kids pls.

In fact, I don't undertand you people at all. I don't know why you people condone and excuse abuse againts those who are trully helpless (kids and animals) and are against the abuse of those who stand a better chance to wistand the abuse than the latter. What's the logic in that?
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by marykaydee: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2015
YourCoffin:

Spanking kids is equally wrong. Desist from spanking kids pls.

In fact, I don't undertand you people at all. I don't know why you people condone and excuse abuse againts those who are trully helpless (kids and animals) and are against the abuse of those who stand a better chance to wistand the abuse than the latter. What's the logic in that?

The logic is that we dnt have phsyco kids runing around and shooting their mates in school. Fyi, the pyschologists that told ppl not to spank their kids cos it could lead to mental disorientation, ended up with a problem kid who later on comitted suicide. Hes kid was supposed to be a good example of his theory... undecided For me its mere discipline i was raised that way and i dnt hate my parents for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by YourCoffin: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
marykaydee:

The logic is that we dnt have phsyco kids runing around and shooting their mates in school. Fyi, the pyschologists that told ppl not to spank their kids cos it could lead to mental disorientation, ended up with a problem kid who later on comitted suicide. Hes kid was supposed to be a good example of his theory... undecided For me its mere discipline i was raised that way and i dnt hate my parents for it

And here you have psycho adults roaming the streets. Adults who were supposedly disciplined as kids. Which is more containable psycho kids or psycho adults?

Every abuser has correction as his/her intention to justify thier vile acts. If trully kids here are disciplined like you said, it would have reflected on the society. Rather we have abused kids who have grown into monsters to commit one heinous crime from the other.

Yes, you were disciplined. That's why you see nothing wrong in hitting a lactating dog with a stick. After all, she was only disciplining the dog. The husband also is disciplining his wife for disciplining his dog. That's the language everybody understands here if I'm to reason with you. Correction by abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Hannysmilez(f): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
embarassedI still find this really,really,really hard to believe. It just doesn't make any sense. None at all.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Omotayor123(f): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
embarassedI still find this really,really,really hard to believe. It just doesn't make any sense. None at all.
It's strange but it's true.
Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by Chidoks(f): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
marykaydee:

#Hugs#

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! by marykaydee: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
YourCoffin:

And here you have psycho adults roaming the streets. Adults who were supposedly disciplined as kids. Which is more containable psycho kids or psycho adults?

Every abuser has correction as his/her intention to justify thier vile acts. If trully kids here are disciplined like you said, it would have reflected on the society. Rather we have abused kids who have grown into monsters to commit one heinous crime from the other.

Yes, you were disciplined. That's why you see nothing wrong in hitting a lactating dog with a stick. After all, she was only disciplining the dog. The husband also is disciplining his wife for disciplining his dog. That's the language everybody understands here if I'm to reason with you. Correction by abuse.

If your theory about psyco adults is correct, how comes our grandparent and parents born before the 80s were disciplined,Godfearing,hardworking, morally upright citizens. Compared to those after the 80s who are the criminals you are now refferi g to now. Let me remind you, those before the 80s did a whole lot of corpral purnishment and used the rod. After the 80s,no spanking. Yea,right look how this generation turned out..as for abuse, am sure you know that physical violence is just one type and it involves a whole lot other than parenting.i can never beat a child to the point of injuring or bleeding. No statistics has proven beating as a major cause of criminal, phsyco behaviours. Cos most countries that uphold that idea seem to have a higher number of pychos and morally drained societies.

How did we even get to this point,the point i made from the very start stands. Its a shame to equal animals to humans or even compare them..God!! Look at us arguing over pets when there are children who need this more
Like damian marley says 'this generation of. Mine is filled with hypocrites , we care about the animals in the zoo but cant find food for the starving tommies.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members / Zambian Lady Divorces Months After Getting Range Rover Gift From Her Man / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.