Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed (41484 Views)

IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by tiredface: 5:55am On Dec 24, 2015
LYING LAIE AGAIN!! THIS LOOSE MOUTH IS NOT SMART AT ALL, MAYBE AGE THING. I REALLY THINK HE SHOULD SHOT UP. HOW STU PID CAN THIS GOAT BE WHEN BOKO HARAMS ARE STILL OCCUPYING SOME AREAS OF ADAMAWA.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Uteghe(m): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2015
For the PDP e-goons on retainership here abusing Lai,my charge to you is: respond to his assertions and stop spewing maggots in the name of comments.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by proprince(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2015
The weed wey lai mohammed dey take is too strong for him

Dis man has been lieing 1200BC grin
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Spewing out rubbish.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Lie lie Mohammed, just wait, I'm sure the bokos have a surprise gift for you this season... Lets wait and see
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Onyilosky(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Abeg from which planet did this man come Frm? God punish your mouth lier
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Dwilderness: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2015
I no blame you lying machine. Thunder fire you. As old as this man is what would he be teaching his children? Lies? Make shekau hear u dey lie against his people 1st. Lie lie Mohammed.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by ussy09(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Lai Mohammad APC okupe

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by tinktanker: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
If I hear any killing / bombing by Boko again, may thunder blascata Dat ur lying mouth old rickety fool. Although I pray its true. But coming from u? It can Never b!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by darlenese(f): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2015
So the missing girls are back grin grin

Lie Muhammed clap for yourself

APC. Is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Tellemall: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Could this be the worst bit of propaganda ever? Why don't the residents of Maiduguri and the North speak out? If they've been defeated, why are there still whole villages that serve these people by supplying them goods and items they use to eat?

This isn't the end of the rainy season, rain has not flushed them out yet. Let him prove it by living at this supposed hotbed for at least two weeks.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Abagworo(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2015
tinktanker:
If I hear any killing / bombing by Boko again, may thunder blascata Dat ur lying mouth old rickety fool. Although I pray its true. But coming from u? It can Never b!

Bombing or scanty attacks is not war. If indeed the war has largely been won then I commend Buratai and our gallant soldiers for making such success even amidst limited armament and non-existent welfare. Maintaining peace involves continous work on the part of our gallant soldiers to prevent Boko Haram from regrouping and starting a full fledge war again. God bless Nigeria for he so loved us that he gave us Buhari.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Dwilderness: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2015
This Lie lie Mohammed is a national embarrasment and a disgrace to APC cabinet. Towns captured by our military from BH in d last administration were recaptured by Boko boys under the watch of this administration and this mamula is busy lying to deceive who na? I no blame you oh lying machine. Today there is fuel everywhere, the dollar is falling to the Naira, market prices are falling, 24hrs light, elections are now free and fair, our appeal courts in the hands of Amaechi Buhari errand boy are now passing correct judgements, tribunals are doing just fine, judges refused bribe, the judiciary is blossoming, oil pipelines are safe, our government can now change night into day at will and security challenges are over. How about that lying Mohammed? Tell us, these are the lies we are waiting to come from you pretty soon. CHANGE MY FOOT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Zellie: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2015
Alhaji Lie Lie has no chill grin
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Brezzybone(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2015
"THE LYING ONE"
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by emmydollars4life(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2015
dammytosh:
lol.

LIE Mohammed can LIE.
infact if anything happen to Nigerians we will hold lie mohammed responsible because he is provoking this boys. and this guys hate challenge.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Vikky014(f): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2015
greatiyk4u:
This man is indirectly inviting Xmas attack

May God save us
lol. u better leave boko haram area ooo
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by greatiyk4u(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. u better leave boko haram area ooo

Is any where safe in the country right now?
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by vicben27(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Dnt blame d old fool he read from paper, a writen speech i guess high on sambisa weed!
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by EHoudini: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Also chibok were found! How can Nigeria makes progress with shameless lying old men. This guy is bit.ch
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by badesco(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2015
His name speaks for itself, Mr. Liar...liar...liar. You cannot give a terrorist a deadline, even the Americans or the Russians cant not talk of Nigeria. It is all lies and cork and bull stories to score cheap points.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by CioAngels(f): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Must you talk all the time, how can you say december deadline is met while continued bombing is going-on? Pmb, call lai to order before he compounds issue for the military..
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by nikz(f): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2015
As his name implies lai-lie mohammed. Stop deceiving nigerians pls what's all this nonsense? Do nigerians look stupid to u sir? Army has met deadline? With all the every other day bombings? We don't need such folks as leaders in this country. We need God's help
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by ej4sub: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Lie moh'med is a liar---Shekahu
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by oloriooko(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Confirmed that lai smokes unrefined offa weed

Meanwhile in another news, PMB says BH almost defeated while lai said they have been defeated, who do we believe
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by sirAmeh(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Observing in 3D!!
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by maasoap(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Well, I'm more confused by the wailers than Lai Mohammed or NA. Wailers used to say that Boko Haram was a creation of the Northerners to fight Jonathan’s administration. They said Boko Haram will cease to exist once Jonathan leaves. Is it not an irony going by the comments I'm reading here? They just realised Boko Haram wasn't sponsored by the APC or Northerners anymore. They just believed that the war against them has not been largely won. Lol
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by kjnr(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Y are they treating Nigerian like illiterates. we are more than dis simple lies. This government God dey
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by ernecy(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy grin bros which b lying machine, abi like at wey dey dispense only lies. The guy na epic lier
magmack:
Lying machine @ it again.
Earn ur pay n enjoy ur lies with ur family.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nwanze62: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Lier. End time report
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by oliver003: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Please who will help this man buy brain see.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by sneezeemek(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2015
This man should at least fear God and posterity na....bcus history will never forgive some people ooh...his children . I feel for them sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) / Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.