Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed (41479 Views)

IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
By constantly uttering trash, he's slowly joining idiots FFK and Fayose.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
boko haram will strike tomorrow or next cause of this silly lie.......#blamelai
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Realhommie(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
deebsman1:
it is now confirmed that more morons are present on nairaland of recent than morally upright beings. It is so sure sure many of the commentators just saw the "sensational headline" and decide to attack the man w/out even going thru the article, in all honesty, the man did not say anything bad
Yu very right.. A lot of peepz just comment without going through d story, even wen they do they do not digest... I believe there's a dearth in our ability to understand, Lol.. It's the truth, in this regards i believe social media has done more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by oyalunasamuel(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
this guy is nothing but a big and might lion. Someone tell me that am reading double abeg.

SignalNG1:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/23/boko-haram-military-have-met-december-deadline-lai-mohammed/
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by bankylan: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Etizz:
Is he really that Stup!d or he is just faking the Stup!d!ty?

'its' I mean lie mohammed's stupidity is hereditary!
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by ofegge73(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok, thank you Lier, we are watching....

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by divine9540: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
hahaha story wen somone in a locality in Maiduguri has to go to gombe including d army before going to d state capital Maiduguri. lair Mohammed buratai miringa road is no go area fr any man except bokoharam members .

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by nwakibie3(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
U went all the way from abuja to maiduguri and it was jst 1km to enter sambisa forest u didn't enter and u are here telling us BH has been defeated. U for enter sambisa forest if u are sure of what u are telling us. I think LIE mhmd lies for a living grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Charlesdock(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Iro labi is his name. When I saw this man name I knew he is here again to lie. Imagine minister for information lying what do we expect in the future! More lies? Still watching this government in HD

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by lailo: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why are we attacking dis man?He has just spoken d obvious.Bokoharam has been seriously decimated but for their new approach of using guerilla war fare which is not easy to end anywhere in d world.We should rather blame PDP that created Bokoharam(ask late General Azazi) and allowed it to spread out of Maiduguri to become an international monster.Let's support dis guys and collectively as a nation,we shall win dis war.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by thespokenword: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
make him carrw his mat and chaplet and his jalamia make we go sambisa forest for this friday jumait prayers.....i am very sure nah the rope his lenses carry we go take identify him

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by creatorpikin(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oh!!! GMB what a terrible mistake,appointing dis man. I just pray he doesn't tarnish ur image with his already damaged own.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by abnsugbe: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
SignalNG1:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/23/boko-haram-military-have-met-december-deadline-lai-mohammed/

He said the military presence could be felt ”every few metres along the road; at a point along that road we were just a kilometre to Sambisa forest....u for enter naaa...fool
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by JoeCutie(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lai the liar! Na you come be the Chief of Army/Defence staff? Busy body!

6 Likes

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by chudyboy05(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Guys, let's wait for boko boys for reaction. Comments reserved

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Dee60: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ministry of MisInformation!
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by gurunlocker: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
I dunno, does this man just decided not to use his brain when talking?

This man contributed to bringing this administration to power, with this one he's doing, he will contribute to their removal from power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Amacaco: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man has earned a reputation for himself for lying. He will for ever be remembered in this country for setting the pace for official and private lies. He has done well for himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by shezinton(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Diz man na endtime minister for information n liez....yeyE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by coderoflife: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hurray to the nigerian military
www.asknote.co
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by vislabraye(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Obhasme:
It is now official: Lai Mohammed is morally sick. Old age sickness has caught up with him. He should retire from active politics before he does more harm to APC.

They say it is not good to call people fools especially elders. This is a big temptation for me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This idiotic man has come with his stupid lies again
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
gurunlocker:
I dunno, does this man just decided not to use his brain when talking?

This man contributed to bringing this administration to power, with this one he's doing, he will contribute to their removal from power.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Obhasme:
It is now official: Lai Mohammed is morally sick. Old age sickness has caught up with him. He should retire from active politics before he does more harm to APC.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pidggin:
See lie, when will Lie Mhmd learn to respect his age, your children are watching you o
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nzepresh:
I no blame you at all. Na so they born you, it is in your blood. Lie lie old man
he is a first class liar
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by SeanDada1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
greatiyk4u:
This man is indirectly inviting Xmas attack

May God save us
as the first class liar has boasted,people should be more vigilant in this festive season,because, the northern tools bokoharam ,which they used to make GEJ government ungovernable, surely will strike sooner.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by kessler53(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
If it is true that Boko haram has been defeated and the battle largely won by the Nigerian Army why did you not ply Maiduguri to Damboa Road?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction / Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.