Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed (41477 Views)

IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Geniro: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
greggng:
[s]Whether you pdp e -rat like his face or not doesn't matter. What matters is that he is saying the truth. True nigerian people who actually voted for change re really seeing the change. Gej started fighting bokoharam during the last minute of his regime and he was doing that for political reasons. We all knew how boko haram nearly took over north east before God sent us a saviour to liberate the northeast. Boko haram cannot lay claim to a single local govt or territory in nigeria since pmb came on board unlike how pdp kept telling us they re in control while the opposite is the case. During gejs regime our soldiers were sentenced to death for refusing to fight boko haram with ordinary hand. What happened to money budgetted for weapon? Ask dasuki. Pdp should just bury their face in shame for the mess the brought upon this nation. Nigerians re better informed now and only an insane nigerian will vote back pdp.[/s]

APC social media zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by DedeNkem: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
This id*iot needs medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Rilwayne001: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This idiotic man has come with his stupid lies again

grin grin
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by unitysheart(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol
politricks:
Of course, its only Shekau and few hundreds of Boko haram members that is remaining. Lai muhammed no make me vex o.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by nwadiuko1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
na Xmas bombing this obote dy find

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by denice1: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
greggng:

Call me whatever you like the truth remains that nigerians re better informed. Here is nairaland is not ait were you carry out ur hate caimpaign with a view to deceiving some lazy nigerians who cannot research to know the truth. Just yesterday an adult was asked who killed felas mother and he shamelessly said it was buhari. I asked him were did you get ur facts he said ait. Hate caimpaign against buhari . I am not a card carrying apc member but I share same idealogy with them.
Blogger ‘change agent‘’.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Etizz: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is he really that Stup!d or he is just faking the Stup!d!ty?

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Cyojunior(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
He, therefore, urged Nigerians to support the military in
the fight against terrorism in the country, saying that the
military had availed itself creditably.

Same thing GEJ urged nigerians to do. Bt some folks in Apshits who are hustling for power took to their various lying den respectively n critisize. Him

U are in power as a result of lies and propanda bt I promise u will be out with truth!!!

Lier lie continue lying
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by akp202(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
y is this man such a chronic liar

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Nellybii: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
igboboy3:

This man is a joke!! No element of shame left

All the people shouting lie lie up and down are from one particular region of Nigeria. They are crawling all over here constituting nuisance. They hook up to nairaland to express their hate. To vent their frustration. It is so obvious that these IPOD miscreants don't want BH to be defeated so Nigeria will continue to Boil. Unfortunately for them, wishes aren't horses. These gremlins are the greatest lying chest beaters.They threatened to boycott nairaland but they lied. If you want to really understand the magnitude of their stupidity and hatred for PMB, just type an insult to PMB and see how many likes you get. Either they want or not, Nigeria will work again Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by GoodGovernance: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cyojunior:
He, therefore, urged Nigerians to support the military in
the fight against terrorism in the country, saying that the
military had availed itself creditably.

Same thing GEJ urged nigerians to do. Bt some folks in Apshits who are hustling for power took to their various lying den respectively n critisize. Him

U are in power as a result of lies and propanda bt I promise u will be out with truth!!!

Lier lie continue lying

Please show/quote the lie? Or you think the headline was written by the minister
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Lytech(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man always proof he is not a bastard.... He always proof his name(lie)

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by oyeah786(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lie lying liers mohammed everybody shu be cautious of where they are cos I believe bokos are planning something serious now don't mind the fg and their lies. Just 2 days of no bh news is not enough to say that if the current govt is not clueless.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by dafuturis(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
pasol4real:
This man is the most annoying human on Earth
I wish i cud padlock that his stinking mouth n throw away the Keys into the atlantic ocean.

Ok, we agree he is the most annoying human on earth but kindly point out the lies in his update above you know as a non annoying human that you are.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by freeage7(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
We are expecting another apologies from PMB and Burutai abi wetin be him name
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Querty(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
I find it very difficult to differentiate between APC and the Devil.... Anytime I see or hear d name APC, Lies come to mind

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Bowwow11(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
If it is true dat boko haram insurgents has been eradicated has claim by Lai Muhammed den d only way 4 Nigerians to beliv dis News is dat PMB and his cabinet shuld move Federal capital territory to dat town wich hs been affected by Boko haram insurgent atleast dis wil make many Nigerians to knows dat dere is now peace nd security in the north eastern Nigeria we cant avoid to loss more souls of d masses so let dose oga at the top go nd leave dere fiirst if dey survive den d masses will cum nd stay dere with dem Nigeria nd propaganda news!!
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by ImpactWorld(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man is a disgrace to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Cyojunior(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
GoodGovernance:

Please show/quote the lie? Or you think the headline was written by the minister

It was quoted bt d levity of dat statement makes it look obvious to me @ large
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by 1miccza: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Another lie from Lie Lie Mohammed
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by robosky02(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
as his name is so hes he

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by 1miccza: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
dafuturis:

Ok, we agree he is the most annoying human on earth but kindly point out the lies in his update above you know as a non annoying human that you are.

Can folks like you who enjoy supporting every lie from APC or PDP just close their mouths and think clearly for once??

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by micton(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man needs medical help. They shd check his eyes, ear. Brain. Pls Mr lia, stop lying. There is God and hell
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by robosky02(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Etizz:
Is he really that Stup!d or he is just faking the Stup!d!ty?

akukuwa
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by dikeigbo2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Odiegwu,
Baba lie,we know that you are gifted in lieiology,please don't always practice it with issues of national importance, please you are speaking for Nigeria, not like before you are speaking to APC zombies as their spokesperson ,....... Ejoor baba agbalagba
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by robosky02(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
there will soon be a protest from hell

this man is doing all the job the devil would have done

what lie is remaining for the devil
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by vinceton: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lie. Pls don't bring problem upon yourself oo

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by deebsman1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
If u want to tackle me, tackle me base on issues and points from the news report
cytellProperty:
you don go collect your Changie from Buhari's wife abi.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Jeflox: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Please this man na lier

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by GoodGovernance: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bowwow11:
If it is true dat boko haram insurgents has been eradicated has claim by Lai Muhammed den d only way 4 Nigerians to beliv dis News is dat PMB and his cabinet shuld move Federal capital territory to dat town wich hs been affected by Boko haram insurgent atleast dis wil make many Nigerians to knows dat dere is now peace nd security in the north eastern Nigeria we cant avoid to loss more souls of d masses so let dose oga at the top go nd leave dere fiirst if dey survive den d masses will cum nd stay dere with dem Nigeria nd propaganda news!!

Eradicated?

You are a bigger lair!!!

According to a much more credible source(Channels TV),the muinister said that Boko Haram has LARGELY been defeated!

Statement of fact!

This does not mean no more occasional bombings of innocent souls and soft targets.

The campgin period has been over since,it's unfortunate if loosers are still licking their wounds.

The minister nade the statement in utost good faith and only enemies of Nigeria would twists the good intention of his statements.

Whether you like it or not,LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. If you like, go tell your Boko Haram friend to carry out bombinng in your village,so has to prove that someone is a lair.

RUBBISH!!

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Vivalavida99(f): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
With stuffs like this i wouldn't be wrong if i say APC are bunch of jokers playing with our sentiments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Begs Nigerians To Accept Hike In Electricity Bill / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him / Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.