Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The St Remy December Competition...support Us In The Spirit Of Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The St Remy December Competition...support Us In The Spirit Of Christmas (514 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / ***the St lEO'S Emoji Challenge*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The St Remy December Competition...support Us In The Spirit Of Christmas by stanvesco(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all Nairalanders..
please come in here and help vote for us in the st remy facebook competition.

Whats it about...
A facebook competition organized by st remy wine to promote their brand.
The contestant with the highest vote wins the competition for the month.
since i have being shortlisted for the month of december, i am calling on all nairalanders to come in and vote.

How to vote..
follow the link below
https://www.facebook.com/StRemyNigeria/app/451684954848385/

and vote for me
Name Esezobar sylvester

WHY would you waste your time and Mb to vote for me...
I assure you all that i would make the best use of the cash if i win...and the money would not be spent on partying nor drinking or wantonness..

THANKS

Heres the link again
Re: The St Remy December Competition...support Us In The Spirit Of Christmas by stanvesco(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
please kindly follow the link and vote for us please.
thanks

please kindly vote and like the facebook icon in the spirit of Christmas..

thanks
Re: The St Remy December Competition...support Us In The Spirit Of Christmas by stanvesco(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
hello please kindly vote for us in the above stated competition please

sholemania(28), iyke001, Chriz(31), ojeffo(31), kayemjay, banjorin89, dammiejay, oladypopsy(31), Dyadeoye, emrain(26), dammyllare(26), Oliyass, Abbey2sam(28), babymi2(75), senbas
Re: The St Remy December Competition...support Us In The Spirit Of Christmas by stanvesco(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
pleasa ehn, dont just view alone naaa...view and folo link and vote na
senbash(33), kb2(28), Figger(30), curiobling(35), palsca(25), DeeMos(32), Sammieb, searay(31), wordbank, Koolsmooch(25), obastovia, teftuzi(26), nellybadas(35), bigangel4u(29)

(1) (Reply)

How Long is Appropriate to Wait Before Getting Married / What Does She Mean By This Statement / Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.