Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? (970 Views)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Joshua8694(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
I mean, will the marriage ever last? just curious. . . . Check my signature below.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
hell no.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
If they're Respectable humans n Not Silly, programmed robot-Like Apes........why the hell Not??undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by obiorathesubtle: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
From the N to the O!.. I don't care if she shiits golden eggs.. I will not marry!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Joshua8694(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
If they're Respectable humans n Not Silly, programmed robot-Like Apes........why the hell Not??undecided

You funny o.... Lol
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Joshua8694:
You funny o.... Lol
tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by ucheHapers(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
I met my girl on facebook and we''ve been dating for eleven months now and she's great. Etisalat and MTN made so much money from us.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by elantraceey(f): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Are they not humans?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by amnesty7: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why not? But just remember that a sieve cannot be used to contain water cool
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by murphyibiam15(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Are they not humans?
there are...oya make the both of us begin roll na
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yes!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Of course I can. If we are compatible then off we go. Don't see it as a big deal though.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Are they not humans?
Abeg help me ask the idïot jorh
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Are they not humans?
Abeg help me ask the idïot jorh
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Maybe after we've spent some time together in the real world so I can suss out any mental disorders & BS.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Marry? Oh well, why not since its not the package the gem comes in that matters.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
the issue isnt in the meeting but what follows. they both cudve met anywhere, through friends, church, school..etc what matters is the months that follow. so i see nothing wrong in marrying someone you met online
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Joshua8694:
I mean, will the marriage ever last? just curious.
Check my signature below.

Yes why not??
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
ucheHapers:
I met my girl on facebook and we''ve been dating for eleven months now and she's great. Etisalat and MTN made so much money from us.
yimu..all nah wash. Its nt worth it aswear
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
cam dan.ur blood can sabi hot...
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by slimzypink(f): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
i met my bf via twitter and we ve beem together 2 years nau.. he wants us to get married i am the one delaying..so yes
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by fulfillbill(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'll marry her only if she let me...
point my point my pistol at her like a camera phone..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by suzyberry(f): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Meet my husband on facebook, dated for 4 years and married for 4 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by ideology(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
suzyberry:
Meet my husband on facebook, dated for 4 years and married for 4 months.
congratulobia grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
yes, if we are compactable..why not ?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by hardebayho(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
yimu..all nah wash. Its nt worth it aswear
You think so?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by macdon4all(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Are they not humans?
abeg help me ask them oh
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by newmusic: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2015
I guess everyone saying no are robot, you are making comment on internet. We all use internet, our famz, friends etc. The same people you see at home and on the street are the people that use internet, unless they are robot or fake, no big deal.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Joshua8694(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2015
y'all so Funny....
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Nomzylicious(f): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2015
SURE...
Re: Can You Marry A Girl/guy You Met On The Internet? by Babprosper20(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
tongue
snt u a pm, do well to rspnd

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin / A Small Relationship Advice / How True Is This...photo (18 +)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.