Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

True Love Is Never Gone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Is Never Gone. (984 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / So Love Is A Decision? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Is Never Gone. by Leriebloom(f): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2015
True love is never gone. It lives in your mind until your last breath, even though you may have sealed it up and put it away. - Moved on to another. Instead of feeling sad, feel grateful that you once had that incredible connection. Many never experience it-the high of a romantic love. What's meant to be together will be together. If not, remember the great times, but focus on the wonderful experiences life has to offer in the future. You have to face facts. It didn't work because it takes two people who want to be together. It didn't work because at least one person didn't want it to. Yet the fantastic memories will remain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2015
undecided
Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by obiorathesubtle: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2015
If I ever need a perfect representation of bullshiiit.. I would make reference to that post.

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2015
Op! what's your story
Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
If I ever need a perfect representation of bullshiiit.. I would make reference to that post.

Please, go easy on leriebloom, she is as fragile as a little kitten.

I am the only one that has the right to make her feel bad. smiley

2 Likes

Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by Leriebloom(f): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Please, go easy on leriebloom, she is as fragile as a little kitten.
I am the only one that has the right to make her feel bad. smiley
Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Leriebloom:

What's with the dot posts? Are you scared to reply me, or you enjoy being a shy, frightened little kitten?

By the way, who broke your heart? It's quite obvious from your original post. Tell me who he is so I will deal with him, for breaking the heart of my precious little kitten.

1 Like

Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by Leriebloom(f): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
Op! what's your story
It is was mostly abt distance and other minor issues,was ready to take the risk and make it work,he wasnt yet he still wanted me. Quite confusing. I couldnt force it so i left it.
Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Leriebloom:

It is was mostly abt distance and other minor issues,was ready to take the risk and make it work,he wasnt yet he still wanted me. Quite confusing. I couldnt force it so i left it.

Long distance dating is not for the faint hearted my sis. I commend your courage for doing it and you are stronger.

But given the chance, will you still give it a shot?
Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by Leriebloom(f): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Long distance dating is not for the faint hearted my sis. I commend your courage for doing it and you are stronger.

But given the chance, will you still give it a shot?
Yes,i will.
Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Leriebloom:
Yes,i will.
Meen! I was born on a mountain side
Re: True Love Is Never Gone. by Leriebloom(f): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Meen! I was born on a mountain side
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Just Returning From A Ban / Read What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding / Meet The Nigerian Guy That Made It To Eritrea On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.