Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish (5810 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 4:56am On Dec 24, 2015
" Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Therefore complain less and learn whatever good such disappointment points to." WISDOM

From what we can see happening with the trial of Nnamdi Kanu, you will agree with me that the Western democracy on separation of powers can't work in Africa due to the orientation of the black race.

For this reason

I hereby propose the following in the new black civilization we seek to create

1) The military, police, paramilitary and all other security and anti corruption apparatus should be under the control of the judiciary with the exception of the Secret Service and Intelligence Agency that should be under the control of the executive arm of government.

2) The Chief Justice of the Federation, should not be appointed by the Executive but elected by the people under a non party system based on their years of practicing law and various rights activities eg human, environmental, animal, etc

3) The budget for the judiciary, should be a fixed percentage of public revenue generated and this fixed percentage should be decided through a national referendum.

4) The power to arrest, detain and imprison, should be left in the hands of the judiciary. The only time this power can be transferred to the Executive arm of government is when a State of Emergency is approved by the Legislative arm of government

5) The Title and authority of Commander- In-Chief of the Armed Forces should only be given to the President when a State of Emergency is approved by the Legislative arm of government.

Any other idea to help create a better black civilization is welcome

We don't want our new black civilization to end up like Haiti cool

Haiti is the first black republic in the world.
She was richer than France in her early days.
Today , she is like a typical black Africa republic.

Why.?

The various Executive arm of government she had used the security apparatuses to suppress citizens rights whenever they abuse their constitutional roles.

To prevent another failed Haiti in our new black civilization,

The power of the gun should be placed under the control of the judiciary so that if the Executive arm of government misbehaves, it won't be able to suppress citizens rights with the power of the gun. cool

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by fromnigeria(m): 5:02am On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 5:04am On Dec 24, 2015
naijaracist Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher Nigerianvenom

" A new black civilization that brings out the best in Africans." Wisdom cool
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 5:09am On Dec 24, 2015
mrphysics this is the solution to a weak constitution

Handover the security apparatus to the judiciary. cool

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EdCure: 5:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Ibos with their attach-by-force mentality.
All of a sudden there arose a SE/SS merger.

Whatever happened to your so-called Lower Niger Congress? We used to hear it as soon as GEJ lost d election.

Why is there no SS'ner yapping about your phantom alliance?

Security forces are part of the executive. You dunce!
Is this how you want your Biafra to be run, like one gigantic hall of chaos, idiocy, and madness?

Yeye fowl!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by omoelesa(m): 5:36am On Dec 24, 2015
SE/SS is now a country on its own.Dis biafrans sef.

10 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EdCure: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2015
omoelesa:
No mind the fool. He's high on expired snuff.

The biafridiot want judges to arrest and adjudicate at the same time. This is below animal reasoning.
He needs to be confined to the Ogba zoo.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Slikbae: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy
EdCure:

The biafridiot want judges to arrest and adjudicate at the same time. This is below animal reasoning.

10 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by xmich(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2015
My guy you get sense, i can see some ododoya and abiwa puppets bitterly angry because you called on us,

We from Niger delta knows were we belong so any body trying to speak for us I think is making jest if himself, he should better wake up because a speedy train is about to crush him and his divide an rule this time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2015
xmich:
My guy you get sense, i can see some ododoya and abiwa puppets bitterly angry because you called on us,

We from Niger delta knows were we belong so any body trying to speak for us I think is making jest if himself, he should better wake up because a speedy train is about to crush him and his divide an rule this time.

God bless you

The divide and rule tactics is no longer working. cool

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2015
EdCure:

You see why we regard people like you as illiterates

The democracy we practice today is man's idea to create a just and orderly society.

Democracy has its root in Ancient Greece politics/culture/ orientation which has seen several nations adopt it with modifications to suit them based on their culture and orientation

In Africa, where the Executive arm of government has rendered the Judiciary impotent, this suggestion remains the only viable solution we have to keep the Executive arm of government in check to avoid what we currently see in the case of Nnamdi Kanu trial

Anyway, I don't expect you to embrace the idea since anything SS/SE irritates illiterates like you who fail to think of new ways to evolve new government systems that can help better the African Societies.

In the new black civilization, we will modify lots of things to help us achieve a sane society all race will be proud of . cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by mysteriousman(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2015
I just come read comments
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2015
omoelesa:

The future belong to those who believe and work toward it.

The greatest freedom is not physical freedom but mental freedom.

Guy renew your mind cool

7 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by AceJam: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2015
Most of the Biafran agitators have been banned tactically on NL. Gagging of freedom of speech is already in this forum. Na wa o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2015
mysteriousman:
I just come read comments

Thank you oooo

If you think the idea is worth a try, then propagate it. kiss

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by after1: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

Go and hold hands with your fellow sunni muslim buhary and sing kumbaya!

Amadi, The shameless coward.

8 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by omoelesa(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:

The future belong to those who believe and work toward it.

The greatest freedom is not physical freedom but mental freedom.
Guy renew your mind cool
Receive sense bro,receive sense in jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

Don't mind the illiterate

He thinks the SE/SS are buying his divide and conquer tactics again. cool

4 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2015
omoelesa:
Receive sense bro,receive sense in jesus name.

Is that all you got to contribute to this topic

Truly we have lots of educated illiterates in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Iroh88(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Na wa oo!! This atache by force thing is legendary. I've heard and read the Igbos are a very proud people but their desperate desire to attach themselves to the SSners is just downright shameful. It is like a guy going after a neighbor of his every other day when all he gets with every attempt at wooing her is a spit in his face. cheesy

Na by force?? Don't you guys have any shame/pride?? Haba. What are you guys so scared of being on your own?? cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Iroh88:
Na wa oo!! This atache by force thing is legendary. I've heard and read the Igbos are a very proud people but their desperate desire to attach themselves to the SSners is just downright shameful. It is like a guy going after a neighbor of his every other day when all he gets with every attempt at wooing her is a spit in his face. cheesy

Na by force?? Don't you guys have any shame/pride?? Haba. What are you guys so scared of being on your own?? cheesy

So Aniomas of Delta are not Igbos

What of our good neighbours like Annangs

Guy wake up

SS don't see Igbos as their enemies the way Sunnis see Shittes

Now face the topic and contribute intelligently. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EdCure: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:
The democracy we practice today is man's idea to create a just and orderly society.

Democracy has its root in Ancient Greece politics/culture/ orientation which has seen several nations adopt it with modifications to suit them based on their culture and orientation

In Africa, where the Executive arm of government has rendered the Judiciary impotent, this suggestion remains the only viable solution we have to keep the Executive arm of government in check to avoid what we currently see in the case of Nnamdi Kanu trial
Anyway, I don't expect you to embrace the idea since anything SS/SE irritates illiterates like you who fail to think of new ways to evolve new government systems that can help better the African Societies.
In the new black civilization, we will modify lots of things to help us achieve a sane society all race will be proud of . cool
So much repulsive idiocy and ludicrous naivety displayed spewing wanton verbiage.

I hope you pass your waec from the contents of this new onitsha market literature that you currently peruse...that's if you can afford to enrol.

Goodluck with your chaotic society that you yearn.
You plonkers keep giving reasons why biafra remains a fraud to the discerning minds.

8 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2015
EdCure:

So much repulsive idiocy and ludicrous naivety displayed spewing wanton verbiage.

I hope you pass your waec from the contents of this new onitsha market literature that you currently peruse...that's if you can afford to enrol.

Goodluck with your chaotic society that you yearn.
You plonkers keep giving reasons why biafra remains a fraud to the discerning minds.

You have not given me one good reason why this new approve won't work

You have only being cursing from day one as if you are possessed by a cursing spirit.

Give reasons why you think this idea won't work

Simple kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EdCure: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:
You vomit these stale, clumsy and mundane lines on every thread that you troll on.

Go back to your meeting of biafridiots for a much exciting copy-and-paste fallacy.

9 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Iroh88(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:

So Aniomas of Delta are not Igbos

What of our good neighbours like Annangs

Guy wake up

SS don't see Igbos as their enemies the way Sunnis see Shittes

Now face the topic and contribute intelligently. cool
So because Aniomas are Igbos, and any other places in the SS, the ENTIRE SS must join biafra whether they like it or not. cheesy

Why do you guys fancy the act of self deceit so much?? cheesy

By the way, your jewish elder brothers in Israel are calling for the expulsion of all Christians from the holy land, calling us "blood sucking vampires", the same way your president condemned the religion saying it was foisted on us by the white man. Remember Chukwu Okike Ibama. cheesy

That is by the way though, bottomline, stop attaching yourselves by force. Your longthroat for those guys' resources seems uncontrollable. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Iroh88:
So because Aniomas are Igbos, and any other places in the SS, the ENTIRE SS must join biafra whether they like it or not. cheesy

Why do you guys fancy the act of self deceit so much?? cheesy

By the way, your jewish elder brothers in Israel are calling for the expulsion of all Christians from the holy land, calling us "blood sucking vampires", the same way your president condemned the religion saying it was foisted on us by the white man. Remember Chukwu Okike Ibama. cheesy

That is by the way though, bottomline, stop attaching yourselves by force. Your longthroat for those guys' resources seems uncontrollable. cheesy

Didn't I mention Annang

So you want me to mention all the ethnic groups in SS that you can easily get from Google

Guy

If you have no good point for or against this topic, you can march to other topics. cool

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EdCure: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:
You are soon going to live with only MUSLIMS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. cheesy
Says the biafridiot!

Guy, stop taking that expired snuff with kanu's piss down your greasy nostrils. E no good for yor health cheesy

EternalTruths:

You have not given me one good reason why this new approve won't work
You have only being cursing from day one as if you are possessed by a cursing spirit.
Give reasons why you think this idea won't work. Simple kiss

I would rather laugh at your attach-by-force proclivities and chaotic yearnings for what it represents cheesy

PS: Educating irredeemable plonkers and conspicuous claptraps on Nairaland (which is a huge waste of time,) is not one of my numerous hobbies. I leave you to get yourself educated.
That's the rationale behind my signature.

7 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
EdCure:

Says the biafridiot!

Guy, stop taking that expired snuff with kanu's piss down your greasy nostrils. E no good for yor health cheesy

I would rather laugh at your attach-by-force proclivities and chaotic yearnings for what it represents cheesy

PS: Educating irredeemable plonkers and conspicuous claptraps on Nairaland (which is a huge waste of time,) is not one of my numerous hobbies. I leave you to get yourself educated.
That's the rationale behind my signature.

One attribute of an illiterate is the continuous insults he throws around without any positive contribution cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Group Promises 90 Per Cent Votes For Atiku In Cross River / Bisi Fayemi Launches Obinrin Kete Women Empowerment Programme / Senator Daduut Seeks Urgent Extension Of Railway From Kaduna To Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.