Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish (5817 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

We are saying the same thing. You and the muslim hausas will be build one united Islamic republic of nigeria after the exit of Biafrans. It will be a union made in heaven. cheesy

You got him point blank. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Ijaya123: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2015
These clowns just want to pull SS into their imaginary contraption by force. It ain't gonna happen.

I stand to be quoted.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Ijaya123:
These clowns just want to pull SS into their imaginary contraption by force. It ain't gonna happen.

I stand to be quoted.

Some things re better left unsaid. not every issue we address

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by oduastates: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2015
EdCure:
Ibos with their attach-by-force mentality.
All of a sudden there arose a SE/SS merger.

Whatever happened to your so-called Lower Niger Congress? We used to hear it as soon as GEJ lost d election.

Why is there no SS'ner yapping about your phantom alliance?

Security forces are part of the executive. You dunce!
Is this how you want your Biafra to be run, like one gigantic hall of chaos, idiocy, and madness?

Yeye fowl!

Unfortunately for them and from the comments you read online and the what is said on radio biafra,
that biafra is almost destined to become a basket case.
A default dictatorship or something very close to it.
The igbo entire society as it is lacks any form of checks and balances.

On a daily basis, not only on nairaland, you read so many illogical comments that you begin to wonder.....
Maybe 1 out of every 20 of people who are supposed to be educated gets it. Honestly I see northerners as been more civic conscious even if their leaders and religion are holding them back.
I am still trying to scratch my head why the butthurt over a monumental disaster of an ex president called Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Ijaya123:

I stand to be quoted.

Is this the best you got to say

No wonder Nigeria is still backwards

No contribution to counter or support the idea undecided
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by dreamworld: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2015
biafra is one

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by babyfaceafrica: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2015
So called Biafra is just five SE states,any attempt at land grabbing will be resisted!!!

5 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Mack3N: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:

They are all like zombies,they spew thesame trash over and over and over whenever they have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Mack3N: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2015
Biafra is Igbo,not SE/SS and Igbo is ONE

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by size40: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Pls we d south- south people are not with ur useless order. Nnamdi kanu should be killed without further waste of time

4 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Ijaya123: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:

Absolutely nothing to contribute to this issue that will go nowhere. It is just a mirage. It ain't gonna happen.

I stand to be quoted.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Sunymoore(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Drafting the Nigerian constitution in your 'new' country is going to be a disaster..
If you must create a sane society, the Constitution need to be rewritten completely. There are reasons why George Washington and his men gave such powers to the executive rather than the judiciary..

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Sunymoore(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Mack3N:
Biafra is Igbo,not SE/SS and Igbo is ONE
Nigeria is for Nigerians, not for South or North. One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Mack3N: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Sunymoore:

Nigeria is for Nigerians, not for South or North. One Nigeria
Good,now we igbos all over Nigeria,irrespective of region have chosen not to be part of your one-Nigeria anymore.

Respect our opinion!!
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by omoelesa(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:

Is that all you got to contribute to this topic

Truly we have lots of educated illiterates in Nigeria undecided
Who is confuse between you and i? Am sure you are the confuse fellow here, that cannt stand alone, until you do boy boy to SS by always doing attachee by force.That was the reason i pray sense into your head.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Sunymoore(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2015
Mack3N:

Good,now we igbos all over Nigeria,irrespective of region have chosen not to be part of your one-Nigeria anymore.

Respect our opinion!!
I humbly respect your opinion.. Start by leaving all parts of Nigeria, then we'll take you serious..

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Mack3N: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Sunymoore:

I humbly respect your opinion.. Start by leaving all parts of Nigeria, then we'll take you serious..
Show where that is a legal procedure while seeking for secession or remain silent.
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by bakila: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

Let them tune to radio Biafra and hear the number of Efiks, ibibios, Ijaws, Ogonis and many SS people that call in everyday to pay their allegiance to the struggle. Even Idomans and Igalas are not left out.
That sounds like the charge against Kanu that keeps him caged in a Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Sunymoore:
Drafting the Nigerian constitution in your 'new' country is going to be a disaster..
If you must create a sane society, the Constitution need to be rewritten completely. There are reasons why George Washington and his men gave such powers to the executive rather than the judiciary..

That's the problem with black people

Each society modify their democracy to suit their society

Now tell me why Washington gave such powers to the Executive instead of the Judiciary

Remember that Adams Smith and Thomas Jefferson played key roles in the constitution of US if my memory is right

Please remember

Tell me why the Executive instead of the Judiciary and if those reasons are applicable in Africa. cool
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Sunymoore(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Mack3N:

Show where that is a legal procedure while seeking for secession or remain silent.
Tell me where making treasonous comment is not punishable by law..

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Mack3N: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Sunymoore:

Tell me where making treasonous comment is not punishable by law..
You lots like speaking emotionally,you didn't even answer my question yet you people keep spewing that trash about leaving all parts of Nigeria on a daily basis.
Do you know more than the judiciary?
Why is your imaginary one-Nigeria floating court orders?

Why not preach your imaginary one Nigeria to the Oba of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Sunymoore(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:

That's the problem with black people

Each society modify their democracy to suit their society

Now tell me why Washington gave such powers to the Executive instead of the Judiciary

Remember that Adams Smith and Thomas Jefferson played key roles in the constitution of US if my memory is right

Please remember

Tell me why the Executive instead of the Judiciary and if those reasons are applicable in Africa. cool
You're black too, so that's our problem..

That's what I was trying to make you understand.. If you're going to adopt democracy in your 'country', is required of you to to rewrite the Constitution from scratch, using the break away County constitution.
The goal of democracy is check and balance, so is going to be counter productive for the judiciary to have arrest warrant, trial and prosecution all under their control., because in the case of compromise and corruption, a country can be detonated, so such such powers should be reserved for those whom the general populace agreed him/her to be there..

Constitution is not one man's business, that's why we have lawmakers..

Given such powers to judiciary in Africa is akin to disaster, how many high profile cases do our judiciary able to convict people of?

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sunymoore:

You're black too, so that's our problem..

That's what I was trying to make you understand.. If you're going to adopt democracy in your 'country', is required of you to to rewrite the Constitution from scratch, using the break away County constitution.
The goal of democracy is check and balance, so is going to be counter productive for the judiciary to have arrest warrant, trial and prosecution all under their control., because in the case of compromise and corruption, a country can be detonated, so such such powers should be reserved for those whom the general populace agreed him/her to be there..

Constitution is not one man's business, that's why we have lawmakers..

Given such powers to judiciary in Africa is akin to disaster, how many high profile cases do our judiciary able to convict people of?

Using Nigeria as a case study

Why do you think court orders are disobeyed by the Executive.?

Because the security apparatus is under their control.

Transfer that power to the Judiciary and you will see lots of court orders implemented and not disobeyed.

Now to the issue you raised which I highlighted blue in colour

I said the Chief Justice Of the Federation will be voted by the people based on a non party system after considering their years in law practice and rights activities

I condemned the appointment of the Chief Justice and Judges by the Executive arm because it is a loop hole for appointing puppets

Check my post again

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Sunymoore(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mack3N:

You lots like speaking emotionally,you didn't even answer my question yet you people keep spewing that trash about leaving all parts of Nigeria on a daily basis.
Do you know more than the judiciary?
Why is your imaginary one-Nigeria floating court orders?

Why not preach your imaginary one Nigeria to the Oba of Lagos.
Emotional? Hell fvcking no bro. I'm just giving back your answers with respect to your questions.. If you cease to be a Nigerian, then you have no business living in Nigeria. What is expected of you is go to the country you pledged citizen of.
I don't know more than the judiciary, but from the little I know, saying you caese to be Nigerian doesn't render you not Nigerian. Follow due protocol as stated in the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And as the matter of fact, Nigeria exist as imaginary to you, so vacating and declaring your country should be easier..
Now, stop being emotional, I'm not Yoruba. But the utterance of Oba is condemned by me and well meaning Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Mack3N: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sunymoore:

Emotional? Hell fvcking no bro. I'm just giving back your answers with respect to your questions.. If you cease to be a Nigerian, then you have no business living in Nigeria. What is expected of you is go to the country you pledged citizen of.
I don't know more than the judiciary, but from the little I know, saying you caese to be Nigerian doesn't render you not Nigerian. Follow due protocol as stated in the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And as the matter of fact, Nigeria exist as imaginary to you, so vacating and declaring your country should be easier..
Now, stop being emotional, I'm not Yoruba. But the utterance of Oba is condemned by me and well meaning Yorubas.
Just tell me why the federal govt is not acknowledging thesame due process you preach by floating court orders,is that too much to answer?
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Sunymoore(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:

Using Nigeria as a case study

Why do you think court orders are disobeyed by the Executive.?

Because the security apparatus is under their control.

Transfer that power to the Judiciary and you will see lots of court orders implemented and not disobeyed.

Still, that will only work.
What is the primary function of government? I think is to protect the lives and properties of its citizens, right?
So, if that is the case, any short coming of such is to automatically be blamed on the Executive, why because, they go about campaigning such, not judiciary, so you cannot expect the executive to leave it's primary function to another arm.
What we need is strong judiciary that knows their onions and corruption resistant.. That's it!
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by EternalTruths: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sunymoore:

I am waiting for your response.

Thank you cool
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Mack3N: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:

Thank you cool
Me too cool
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Sunymoore(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mack3N:

Just tell me why the federal govt is not acknowledging thesame due process you preach by floating court orders,is that too much to answer?
For the sake of National unity and security!
The fellow in saner climes will be charged for treason, but the Fed decided to be diplomatic about it..
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Sunymoore(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
EternalTruths:

Thank you cool
Thank you bro.. I enjoyed conversating with you!
Re: SE/SS: The New Order We Must Establish by Mack3N: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sunymoore:

For the sake of National unity and security!
The fellow in saner climes will be charged for treason, but the Fed decided to be diplomatic about it..
He was declared free of all charge and ordered an unconditional release!!

Am not the one that told dss/fed govt not to do their home work well before charging a person to court.
So why was the court order floated?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Group Tackles Buhari Over Nigeria’s Worsening Economic Situation / Fulani Wouldn't Have Dared The South If These Tribes Were Southern / Picture Of Major General Lagbaja The New Chief Of Army Staff On The Front Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.