Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart (1074 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2015
In the spirit of the Christmas Season, I want to use this opportunity to say a merry christmas to the love of my life, Mrsphyno.

Merry christmas sweet heart, and may your wishes be granted and may you enter the new year with gladness, joy and peace.

I don't care if you hate me, but what matters is that I love you.

Merry christmas, Darling.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by Cutehector(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Darven virus...
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Darven virus...

Is it a crime to love?
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by dharay99: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2015
Common Sense is missinq here.
lipsrsealed
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by sinaj(f): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2015
Darven:

Is it a crime to love?
it's no Crime o!

Wish u luck tongue

Wanna see more nlders wedding photoshoot smiley
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by rawpadgin(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2015
am sure she doesnt give a rat shiit about u
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by Erukumakanaki: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2015
dharay99:

Common Sense is missinq here.
lipsrsealed
Fucker where have u been… undecided
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by dharay99: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Fucker where have u been… undecided

av been layinq low,
Kinda tied down wid sum finz.

Happen?
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by Erukumakanaki: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2015
dharay99:

av been layinq low,
Kinda tied down wid sum finz.

Happen?
Oh, Nice to have u back Man. . cool

hope you're Good?
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by dharay99: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Oh, Nice to have u back Man. . cool

hope you're Good?
yeah buh ds ur
moniker qe† k-leg...
Where/which is d main one?
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by Erukumakanaki: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2015
dharay99:

yeah buh ds ur
moniker qe† k-leg...
Where/which is d main one?
k2otreblA grin

wishes u a Merry Christmas from NL's Detention cry
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by baddooski: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Darven virus...
xup bro?...I just followed you coz i love ur comments,,,pls dont follow back. Thank you.
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by SINNZ(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm actually starting to believe this guy undecided
Re: Merry Christmas To The Girl Who Stole My Heart by dharay99: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
k2otreblA grin

wishes u a Merry Christmas from NL's Detention cry

lol, happy jail term aqbero.!

(1) (Reply)

Beautifuls Girls, Follow Me. / My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly / How To Break Up With Your Partner With Style And Sensitivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.