Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly (1073 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by cokacoola(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
My qirlfriend is getting out of hands, she is very brutel and get angry at any provocation and she always have dangerous wapoen lyk dangar, sharpen knife and mortal hand around her. Sometimes she ask me to knelldown, pickpin, frongjump or touch your tone anytime am offend her...
Yestaday niqht were we when have a romp of seex, she told me go hit her hard and i did only for go give a hard slap and say that am want to break her womb and they was also a time i complain go her how she was starving me of sexx, that week through out she lock me up in a room and told me that i must fucck, i all most die, it was my friend that rescue me... Please Romancelander how do i handle this girl curse i love and dont want go loose her... Matureds advice please
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by Eberex(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by ipledge10(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Violet as in one of colors in rainbow

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by falconey(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by Takim107(f): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hahahahaha...bros you girlfriend has every reason to be brutal and violent. ....hahaha violet ni brutelly kor.. ...she's always with DANGAR plsss matureds advice plsss. ..hahaha boy shift this post to joke session.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by donholy28(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
are u dating d male version of undertaker?...but which of ur girlfriends be dat? violet or brutelly?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by vault(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
WTF,, your girl is quite lenient..... she should use a gun on you.

WTF could brutel possibly mean gosh

dangar, sharpen knife, touch ur tone...... my friend gerarahia. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
cokacoola is back from exile
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Violet and brutelly

I love it grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by cruzita(f): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin chai !!!chai!!!violet and brutally indeed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by jashar(f): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg, correct the heading. 'VIOLENT'. 'BRUTAL'.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by KimBerlyie: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by cokacoola(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
I seek for matureds advice and i all i got is insalts in my grammer writting
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by Luckyk(f): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
lies
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by cokacoola(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Takim107:
Hahahahaha...bros you girlfriend has every reason to be brutal and violent. ....hahaha violet ni brutelly kor.. ...she's always with DANGAR plsss matureds advice plsss. ..hahaha boy shift this post to joke session.
me boy Is not your blame
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by cokacoola(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
donholy28:
are u dating d male version of undertaker?...but which of ur girlfriends be dat? violet or brutelly?
she is more than under takers, she junks me up sometimes, please advice me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by cokacoola(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Violet and brutelly

I love it grin
you love what Please dont key phyno o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
lwkmd! Violet and Brutel

:v :v :v
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by cokacoola(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
jashar:
Abeg, correct the heading. 'VIOLENT'. 'BRUTAL'.
so you kwon enjish, go and apply as enjish teacham in chibok
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by olac21(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
cokacoola:
My qirlfriend is getting out of hands, she is very brutel and get angry at any provocation and she always have dangerous wapoen lyk dangar, sharpen knife and mortal hand around her. Sometimes she ask me to knelldown, pickpin, frongjump or touch your tone anytime am offend her...
Yestaday niqht were we when have a romp of seex, she told me go hit her hard and i did only for go give a hard slap and say that am want to break her womb and they was also a time i complain go her how she was starving me of sexx, that week through out she lock me up in a room and told me that i must fucck, i all most die, it was my friend that rescue me... Please Romancelander how do i handle this girl curse i love and dont want go loose her... Matureds advice please

These lies must have been digged from the pit of hell!oya gerrrahhiaa-opuro osi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
cokacoola:

Lmao cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Violet An Brutelly by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yeye boy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

14th Feb, 2016 Is Rapture Day...stay In Your Church. / Having A party with Le Boo, Lol / Guys Naija Babe Don Ever, Ask You This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.