Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable (722 Views)

My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable by Eddygourdo(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
In fact since I woke, na my wrapper I dey find up and down, she has complained, nagged and literally made jest of me for my new found wrapper tying love, maybe cos I have refused to listen, bae has hidden my wrappers, I have promised to walk around naked in protest till my wrapper reappears. But let's look at this, she ties wrapper sometimes though not for long as I prefer the bum shorts and tight dresses, but I realised that once u tie wrappers, I feel free, lots of air to the machine, and generally very easy to whip it out and chase her around the house, I don't know how most people view their bae in a wrapper around the house, irritating or acceptable. Do share.
Re: When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable by Taiwo20(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Indifferent
Re: When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable by eme1n(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2015
It's the best feeling ever!! Easy access when you want to oil the "Machine". I prefer bae tying wrapper, GBAM!!!

3 Likes

Re: When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable by Eddygourdo(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2015
eme1n:
It's the best feeling ever!! Easy access when you want to oil the "Machine". I prefer bae tying wrapper, GBAM!!!
hahahahahaha grin
Re: When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2015
It is men of 40yrs and above that can tie wrapper at home especially in the morning..
why will a young guy be wearing wrapper? Lol.
For Ladies, We can wear wrapper anytime we want if we are at home.
Re: When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable by grad2012(f): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2015
(generally very easy to whip it out and chase her around the house) This I agree kekekeke grin
Re: When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable by phabulous88(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
It is men of 40yrs and above that can tie wrapper at home especially in the morning..
why will a young guy be wearing wrapper? Lol.
For Ladies, We can wear wrapper anytime we want if we are at home.

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? / Who Is Your Man Of The Year? / 2 Hot pre-intimacy Sex Tips That Will Result In Earth-shattering Orgasms For Any Rel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.