Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper (5931 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man / Couple Ties Wrapper In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Na wah o. My wife wants me to sack our new maid because she is always on wrapper. angry

Please nairalanders what should I do cry

Pic below grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by yanabasee(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Over to the men that cheat......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:
Over to the men that cheat......

Bro this is not about men cheating.

I believe she has a right to wear anything she wants to wear. #Freedomofclothwearing

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2018
efesodje:

Bro this is not about men cheating.

I believe she has a right to wear anything she wants to wear. #Freedomofclothwearing

Nope

The wife is her boss, so she has to give in to her demands

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Pubichairs(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2018
undecided your wife is fucking insecure ...your maid on the other hwand should respect her madam's wish

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2018
Pubichairs:
undecided your wife is fucking insecure ...your maid on the other hwand should respect her madam's wish

cheesy bro please take it easy

The picture is from the internet. Na joke I dey o grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by justiniyke29: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2018
hmmm, guess she is feeling insecure,or u ave a record
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2018
justiniyke29:
hmmm, guess she is feeling insecure,or u ave a record

You are right. The wife will only act like this if the husband has a record.

The maid could also be trying to tempt the husband too grin

That A S S is tempting cheesy
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2018
As long as I am paying her she must do as I say,If she is not comfortable with it she is free to leave.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Snow02: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2018
that ass isn't getting getting fired for any reason

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Kennyprince: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Then make her dress well, simple
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Big ass can never be hidden no matter the type of dress she wears

The house made big ass must be really really intimidating
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Queenfaith2019: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2018
grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Elparaiso(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Snow02:
that ass isn't getting getting fired for any reason

Oh, that ass is getting fired! If you know what I mean... wink
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Elparaiso:

MAH NIGGA grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Elparaiso(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
efesodje:

MAH NIGGA grin
I tell you bruv
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Snow02: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Elparaiso:

ha word
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Don't you know that ikebe Na money? cheesy.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Alariwo2: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Someone is getting jealous..

The maid too should sew blouse and let the man have rest.
But local meats can sweet ehnn.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Alariwo2:
Someone is getting jealous..

The maid too should sew blouse and let the man have rest.
But local meats can sweet ehnn.

grin grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by dnawah(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
efesodje:
Na wah o. My wife wants me to sack our new maid because she is always on wrapper. angry

Please nairalanders what should I do cry

Pic below grin
i need this kind of local maid,give me ur address

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by justiniyke29: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
efesodje:

You are right. The wife will only act like this if the husband has a record.

The maid could also be trying to tempt the husband too grin

That A S S is tempting cheesy
really tempting but i dnt lyk gals on wrapper, its a turnoff 4 me. prefare nightee especially transparent's ones
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by christ007(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
That means your wife don't trust you.so sack her b4 man get hot.you know what I mean [/color][color=] grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by mitchelle16(f): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
christ007:
That means your wife don't trust you.so sack her b4 man get hot.you know what I mean [/color][color=] grin
christ007:
christ007:
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i][/i]
Criis:

Nope

Criis:

Nope

Criis:

Nope

Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by christ007(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
mitchelle16:
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
lol
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by mitchelle16(f): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
send her back if your wife does not approve her
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by Kobicove(m): 3:56am On Jan 26, 2018
Your wife has a right to be concerned
Re: My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper by JosefAE(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Elparaiso:

i totally agree. Wait by my d**k right if that is what you are thinking

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen / Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. / Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.