Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) (13017 Views)

'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by seunowokade(m): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2015
There’s been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal the sperm of man (men) they’ve slept with and freeze it. Just in case they need it when they are ready to have kids, but can’t seem to find a good partner

I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she tried to do it, but got caught.
I have noticed, both young men and women aren’t interested in marriage as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage. Could it be because div0rce rates continue to rise? Or times have changed?

Let me explain how it is stolen:
After s*x, they use a turkey baster to take the sp*rm from the c0nd0m, put it in a container and store it in the freezer at their home.

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sp3rm and insert it into their womanliness or else they will see their doctors and ins*emin@te them and get pr3gn@nt. I don’t know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:
For those of you asking how this can happen without the man knowing:

The woman takes the c0nd0m after s*x and pulls the sp*rm out with the turkey baster. This is happening and has been happening for quite some times.

My advice to men is: make sure you dispose your condom by yourself, otherwise you are in trouble.

Anyways, my questions here are for men:

Would it really bother you if a w0man steals your sp3rm? later getting into responsibilities you never wished for?

http://pix.wojublog.com/2015/12/22/guys-beware-ladies-will-use-your-sparm-to-do-this-photos-and-gist-here/

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Crazy undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Yungknyyght(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Stoopid

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Just a big sign of endtime-make haste therefore while theres' still time,JESUS is the only way out

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2015
The freezing part doesn't sound quite right. Wouldn't the sperm then be watery once it thaws? I don't even think that's how sperm banks do it. I'm sure they must either use chemicals to separate & make sure it doesn't get mixed with water or maybe use the dry freeze method. The turkey baster part is true though. Don't get why anyone would do such a thing, as if the guy is a cross-breed between Stephen Hawking & Einstein cheesy Waste of time artificially inseminating yourself with useless sperm from an average Joe grin tongue

8 Likes

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Bigloaf: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2015
that sperm plenty o. na twins be dat o. guys take caution of whatever you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Nomzylicious(f): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by JehanEddy07(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Unbelieveable shocked..

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Strawman: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
OP please stop lying!

Sperm can only survive outside the body for AT MOST an hour. Unless when the guy cums, the woman immediately gets up and runs to a lab to do all those procedures under an hour, it's not going to work.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Qualer: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Strawman:
OP please stop lying!

Sperm can only survive outside the body for AT MOST an hour. Unless when the guy cums, the woman immediately gets up and runs to a lab to do all those procedures under an hour, it's not going to work.

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nice one Op. however i beg to disagree wth u.
Altho im not a gynaecologist but d little knowledge in biology or microbio. my instincts tells me dis thing survives @ certain temperature. Perharps room temperature (of d natural env/Body where its coming from). because if d temp is too high or low dias probability it mait not work.out and dats why it is cultured in sperm bank. Saying its freezed mait not b correct. mayb dat was d lie d lady said in order to avoid suspicion or watever.

but Op. if u say dem wan use am do fetish things which i really dont believe exist then u may b correct.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Chikabel: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello Oga poster above. Sperm is frozen for storage as most body fluids are. When needed to be inseminated, it is thawed slightly to the required temperature then used. The only body cell stored at room temperature, at least the one I know very well are platelets/thrombocytes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
thanks for informing us..

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by seunowokade(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bigloaf:
that sperm plenty o. na twins be dat o. guys take caution of whatever you are doing.

grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by seunowokade(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Strawman:
OP please stop lying!

Are you a medical Doctor? undecided
Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by seunowokade(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chikabel:
Hello Oga poster above. Sperm is frozen for storage as most body fluids are. When needed to be inseminated, it is thawed slightly to the required temperature then used. The only body cell stored at room temperature, at least the one I know very well are platelets/thrombocytes
Thank you jaare
Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by ernesty20(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
I am back after 2 months ban
Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Dbestmax(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
ds story sef..wat do I even kia if she later uses it 2 get herself pregnant assuming all ds shiit cud be tru
Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Damn

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
as long as no be for juju make she carry go.but make she carry for mind say the man no go be the baby daddy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by sleeknick: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
U don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by tpiar: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
condoms have suffered, lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Interesting15: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Another good proof that sex is right in marriage alone.

#No Marriage, No Sex

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos) by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 25, 2015
One of the reasons, i don't date girls above 25 yrs old... 20 to 25 rocks my boat... Girls above 25 are usually troublesome. 27 above are the worst...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Painful Aspects Of Being A Side-chick / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.