Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (69017 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by saasala(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2015
You didn't add me to the list undecided sad undecided
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Wow!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by tk4rd: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:
Kogi state in 2015 found herself in the news mostly for all the wrong reasons from the kidnapping of government officials to university lesbian scandal also the election saga that brought the nation to abstract dilemma and so on. Contrary to most Nigerians speculation about the state now and Regardless of all these happenings, like “diamonds in the rough” the state critically have her ways of refining some brilliant and talented minds some of which have made it to Nigeria celebrity stardom.

These are celebrity you dint know originated from Kogi state.
God bless Nigerian God bless Kogi state
ReKoginizing Mercy Johnson (Nollywood Actress)

ReKoginizing Darey Art Alade (Musician)

ReKoginizing Praiz (Music Artist)

ReKoginizing Joseph Benjamin (Nollywood Actor)

ReKoginizing Jeff Akoh (MTN Project Fame Winner 2015)

ReKoginizing Halimat Abubakar (Nollywood Actress)

http://celebgists.com/celebrities-you-didnt-know-originated-from-kogi-state/

The day you try Anambra, your list go burst.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Hysmady(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2015
When last have they visit their state undecided
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by mekonglobal(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Hw come the first three men u listed above hv same facial resemblance, re they from same parents? i mean, Darey, praiz and Joseph.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by aare07(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Many Nairalanders are from Kogi state.
I rep Federal university Lokoja.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by miqos02(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2015
ok
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by celebgists(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Dare art alade is not from kogi.......he is from osun state an ijesha man....his father used to be a popular singer there.....rubbish op kogi khooor kongi soap ni.

Oh and you too will come out and say u are using a smart phone embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by GLOBALINF: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2015
I hat tu face is from KOGI right undecided abi na benue
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by misspicy2(f): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2015
allanphash7:
I can bet it that the are not fully from kogi because the last i checked all kogi born that have come across dont usually handome or beautiful

My opinion tho

Halimat how far now ? I'm still available
shocked

worst opinion I have ever come across on Nairaland...worst that TOKs own sef
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Maxcollins042(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2015
NOBODYY:
Was expecting you to claim Obama is also from kogi state.. undecided
Like our biafran brothers will always claim everyone is from thier tribe
Gimme an instance where our Biafran brothes claimed that everyone is from their tribe or........
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by misspicy2(f): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:

lmao.....wicked grin

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

smartphone aiye
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by misspicy2(f): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2015
GLOBALINF:
I hat tu face is from KOGI right undecided abi na benue
Benue
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2015
I haf hear
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by martineverest(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2015
Gbenga ajibade is also from kogi
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by ghanaman5050: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Shola and Sammy Ameobi from Kogi State
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by muyiwah666(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:
Kogi state in 2015 found herself in the news mostly for all the wrong reasons from the kidnapping of government officials to university lesbian scandal also the election saga that brought the nation to abstract dilemma and so on. Contrary to most Nigerians speculation about the state now and Regardless of all these happenings, like “diamonds in the rough” the state critically have her ways of refining some brilliant and talented minds some of which have made it to Nigeria celebrity stardom.

What about Actress Lola Alao?.. Use to think she is from Kogi?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by teamchocolate: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Never knew mercy Johnson was kogi, ibos don claim am tire, na wa o. Ibos claiming what is not theirs since 15 BC

celebgists:

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2015
M. Johnson (not Magic but Mercy)
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by celebgists(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2015
elvisdaniels:
only 6 celebrity grin cheesy

Jaywon, Y-Q, TUNDE EDNUT, Wizzy Pro beats, the list is endless the fact is it's really not about the celebs it's he idea about kogites entirely smiley

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Dare art alade is not from kogi.......he is from osun state an ijesha man....his father used to be a popular singer there.....rubbish op kogi khooor kongi soap ni.
he is from Kogi State bros

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by maimota(f): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2015
Most famous Nigerian gospel musician Tope Alabi is also from Kogi state.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by idu1(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:

Which part of kogi is praise from?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by UTMOST10(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:

It wunt o bros and guess what your stupid opinion won't too grin
U na no get better things to do.......?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by dikeigbo2(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:

Werey com back here grin

The same to you shocked shocked shocked
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Mlaide(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2015
ReOSUNize people too ooo
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by macminista(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:

...it's jaywon not a celebrity?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by atakamus: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Wetin concern me. Recognizing me Don Atakamus. I am from IMO.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by talk2yommex2000(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2015
allanphash7:
I can bet it that the are not fully from kogi because the last i checked all kogi born that have come across dont usually handome or beautiful

My opinion tho

I'm speechless. This is serious and not funny at all.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2015
allanphash7:

My opinion tho

brov is ur grammar from kogi state as well?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Juliuxxxxx: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Praiz Kogi Idd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.