Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (69018 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by kennz(f): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
abbey61:

Dare Art Alade is not from Osun state but from Kogi. His father, the great Art Alade is from a town called Ogga, in Yagba West Local govt area of kogi state. He is a full fledged okunman. So pls check your records very well.

dude r u from ogga?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by talk2yommex2000(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Drdonzeez:
Lol.The guy needs deliverance!

Just imagine. I don't know whether to laugh at, or feel sorry for the dude.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by danbrowndmf(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
What's the meaning of that? undecided
you the meaning of what i told sfuareyouGod in yoruba?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by danbrowndmf(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Bros na to go thank God for church o. For sparing our lives. It's Jesus's birth, let's rejoice and merry
lmao.. See me wey dy tink say baba go just say...omode yi je kin send 500,000dollars si e ki o fi se odun jare.cheesy

We thank God for life...
May we be alive to do another xmas..
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Uzoma385(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
By there face we shall know them
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by safarigirl(f): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
RealAlfranco:
All of them!!!!
with the amount of gbagaun u just wrote, I'm not even surprised u meet ugly people!!
Joseph Benjamin's mother is from Anambra, na half caste that one be

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hehehehe. Bros, no dey Carry your boy Fipa na. Lol

Many more to come. We go still sidon for table buzz liquor tire
danbrowndmf:
lmao.. See me wey dy tink say baba go just say...omode yi je kin send 500,000dollars si e ki o fi se odun jare.cheesy

We thank God for life...
May we be alive to do another xmas..
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
safarigirl:
Joseph Benjamin's mother is from Anambra, na half caste that one be

a kogi father and anambra mum equal half caste? Ok na. Just Kwantinu
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by danbrowndmf(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehe. Bros, no dey Carry your boy Fipa na. Lol

Many more to come. We go still sidon for table buzz liquor tire
my head no dy carry drink o. Only two cups of Andre i don dy ok!.cheesy
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
my head no dy carry drink o. Only two cups of Andre i don dy ok!.cheesy
hehehehehe. E go carry maltina na. That one sef na drink
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by cristweeezy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:
Kogi state in 2015 found herself in the news mostly for all the wrong reasons from the kidnapping of government officials to university lesbian scandal also the election saga that brought the nation to abstract dilemma and so on. Contrary to most Nigerians speculation about the state now and Regardless of all these happenings, like “diamonds in the rough” the state critically have her ways of refining some brilliant and talented minds some of which have made it to Nigeria celebrity stardom.

These are celebrity you dint know originated from Kogi state.
God bless Nigerian God bless Kogi state
ReKoginizing Mercy Johnson (Nollywood Actress)

ReKoginizing Darey Art Alade (Musician)

ReKoginizing Praiz (Music Artist)

ReKoginizing Joseph Benjamin (Nollywood Actor)

ReKoginizing Jeff Akoh (MTN Project Fame Winner 2015)

ReKoginizing Halimat Abubakar (Nollywood Actress)

http://celebgists.com/celebrities-you-didnt-know-originated-from-kogi-state/

baba suwe too grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Tastyjercy(f): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
martineverest:
Gbenro ajibade is also from kogi

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by cana882(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
RealAlfranco:
All of them!!!!
with the amount of gbagaun u just wrote, I'm not even surprised u meet ugly people!!
guy u dey mad o... c as u make me throway my food wea I dey laff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by bewla(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:
Kogi state in 2015 found herself in the news mostly for all the wrong reasons from the kidnapping of government officials to university lesbian scandal also the election saga that brought the nation to abstract dilemma and so on. Contrary to most Nigerians speculation about the state now and Regardless of all these happenings, like “diamonds in the rough” the state critically have her ways of refining some brilliant and talented minds some of which have made it to Nigeria celebrity stardom.

These are celebrity you dint know originated from Kogi state.
God bless Nigerian God bless Kogi state
ReKoginizing Mercy Johnson (Nollywood Actress)

ReKoginizing Darey Art Alade (Musician)

ReKoginizing Praiz (Music Artist)

ReKoginizing Joseph Benjamin (Nollywood Actor)

ReKoginizing Jeff Akoh (MTN Project Fame Winner 2015)

ReKoginizing Halimat Abubakar (Nollywood Actress)

http://celebgists.com/celebrities-you-didnt-know-originated-from-kogi-state/

and who again
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by lyricalz: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
E don finish? If I start delta list now, e no go finish oooooo. Lol
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by sen8or(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Dare art alade is not from kogi.......he is from osun state an ijesha man....his father used to be a popular singer there.....rubbish op kogi khooor kongi soap ni.
Ode, go back to sch
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Menace2Society(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
allanphash7:
I can bet it that the are not fully from kogi because the last i checked all kogi born that have come across dont usually handome or beautiful

My opinion tho

Halimat how far now ? I'm still available
Must u almost post like 8yrs old girl?damn it!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by mathias32(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=sanmibukunmi post=41299408]Dare art alade is not from kogi.......he is from osun state an ijesha man....his father used to be a popular singer there.....rubbish op kogi khooor kongi soap ni get ur fact right. darey is from kogi state mumu ode
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by mathias32(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=elvisdaniels post=41299394]only 6 celebrity grin cheesy[ jaywon and Tunde ednut
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by sanmibukunmi: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2015
sen8or:
Ode, go back to sch
oponu because celebrities state of origin is what they teach you in school abi??
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by PrinceMario(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
stabillo:
Jaywon, YQ, Tunde Ednut, Lola Alao, Wizzypro beatz, Shola and Sammy Ameobi from Ekinrin Adde
No! Shola and Sammy Ameobi are from Ayetoro-gbede. Closely related to my mum.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by stabillo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
PrinceMario:
No! Shola and Sammy Ameobi are from Ayetoro-gbede. Closely related to my mum.

You're right bro, they're actually from Ayetoro-Gbede

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by sursur(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
henryhemon:
Darey is too decent to have originated from kogi.
handwork of weed
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by sursur(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
TruthHurts1:
So technically these are all northerners? Nice to see that there's more to the north than violent muslims, beggars and almajiris.
technically end-time weed handwork
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by sursur(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
;
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by henryhemon(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
sursur:
handwork of weed

I don't even smoke cigarete, I know darey,he is a perfect gentle man.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by maimota(f): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Acidosis:

She's from Ogun
. Says who? Please find out again. She's ebira but born in Abeokuta.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by NairaExam690(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Na lie
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2016
Ramanto:
Their respective tribes should follow.
All the same, bravo to op
are dey yoruba speaking people?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by placeofallure(f): 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
mekonglobal:
Hw come the first three men u listed above hv same facial resemblance, re they from same parents? i mean, Darey, praiz and Joseph.

That's how comely people from Kogi state can be. We are a uniquely created breed. Our kind of beauty is not loud, quiet yet alluring. OP forgot to add Ajibade of Tinsel though.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by placeofallure(f): 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
henryhemon:
Darey is too decent to have originated from kogi.

You're crazy! In fact thunder fire you!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Sidajili: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.