Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (69008 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Jabioro: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Now that you have shown me,my problem is that of Halimat Abubakar, how do I get between............?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Otunbatrafford: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
We also have poli- celebrities from the confluence state . They include :
1. Yahaya Bello ( The Governor-elect)
2. James Abiodun Faleke (MFHR)
The two are OK for now.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by ab4real15: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
henryhemon:
Darey is too decent to have originated from kogi.
are u 4 real hediot.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by henryhemon(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
ab4real15:
stewpid Goat.

Exactly the point am making,they are all like this.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Babzeeto(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oboy see Halima waist grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by computer0810(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Am also from kogi and I wish d yoruba side that I came from can be merge out coz we don't believe there by any chance....would prefer us being kwara coz dey don't want to giv d yoruba's a chance due to our minority status.....all good anyway #still rep kogi but hav neva been there b4
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by poweredcom(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Dare art alade is not from kogi.......he is from osun state an ijesha man....his father used to be a popular singer there.....rubbish op kogi khooor kongi soap ni.

Sharrap his father is a kabba okun man ok dey r from kogi ok but they are lost in lagos ok......una no mention jaywon
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by danbrowndmf(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I only know of halima, Dare and Mercy. Never knew Praiz is. And I don't even know who the rest are
i knew about praiz since...mercy is even from okene sef. Jeffery akoh is the dude who won project fame few months ago...the other guy is a nolloyhood & stand up MC..
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by computer0810(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
O boy 2016 no sure for u oh....ur stupid comment will end u in hellfire
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by ifeomaekol(f): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wowwwww, I kw MJ is frm kogi state bt I didn't kw darey alade is frm dia too------thought he's yourba. Praz too-------thought he's igbo. Benjamin am so surprised cos I thought he's frm ghana and halimar abubakar?? Thought she's hausa Wowwwww. Lovely pple, thnx op for sharing ds piece of info. Love them all-------
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i knew about praiz since...mercy is even from okene sef. Jeffery akoh is the dude who won project fame few months ago...the other guy is a nolloyhood & stand up MC..
that's great. But why Op no include you and me? cheesy
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by domopps(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Op you also forgot TUNDE EDNUT

Cheeeeeers
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by idu1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Obanz2:
igala
ok baby.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by kelish(f): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
reachbenny:
I am proud of Kogites!
Benjamin Sunday is also from Kogi.
b4 uko is it my state you will be proud of monkey no fyn bt em mama til like am
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by TruthHurts1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
So technically these are all northerners? Nice to see that there's more to the north than violent muslims, beggars and almajiris.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by chillian(f): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Shooooo how e take add value to our devalued naira sef
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by professore(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
They are all looking good
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by chidinwachukwu(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
NOBODYY:
Was expecting you to claim Obama is also from kogi state.. undecided
Like our biafran brothers will always claim everyone is from thier tribe
You are a dunce,who gives a Bleep about a minority midget like you?.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Flirtyy: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
tongue that's the point am making; that pple can only want to copy an original...
yorubas never claim anybody, infact we disclaim pple.. we know the true yorubas among pple who act our films... tho we in our usual way welcome such actors and actresses with open arms.. we dont go around making others think they are yoruba wen they are not...

You guys all want to be yoruba simply cuz we take pride in our identity and in our lands, we don't migrate to iboland in droves.. see all of una for southwest, we go soon flush u out..

You see your life? Assuming already? Why do you think am ibo? You are irredeemable! I rest my case abeg
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by NOBODYY: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

You are a dunce,who gives a Bleep about a minority midget like you?.

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by horlabiyi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
So that project fame winner is now a celebrity?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Kwame87(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Dare art alade is
not from kogi.......he is from osun state an ijesha man....his father used to be a popular singer there.....rubbish op kogi khooor kongi soap ni.

U wrng.he is frm KOGI state .IGALA
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Honestly1: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
You Forgot Jumabee and Twins Affairs
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by teamchocolate: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
So ur not ibo, why carry ibo matter for ur head then shocked shocked, calling out ibos not u, face ur front my friend.. o gberu eleru ru fa tie lowo, ode! undecided undecided

And I am sure ur actually ibo.. pple denouncing ibo since 200 BC

Flirtyy:

You see your life? Assuming already? Why do you think am ibo? You are irredeemable! I rest my case abeg
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by fortunechy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
so hw diz take concern us
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by hebenezher(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
allanphash7:
I can bet it that the are not fully from kogi because the last i checked all kogi born that have come across dont usually handome or beautiful

My opinion tho

Halimat how far now ? I'm still available
baffled and bewildered! actually I've encountered so many clown and dumb people, but how come yours seems special? racism at it peak. create a counter thread lah... Baba comment sef no follow English gree, na so so gbagx. gibberish fool am die. Mtcheeew!! I'd advice you check ma dp as to see that kogites are naturally cute and stupendous.. gerrarahea MOER-FUCKER
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by sanmibukunmi: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
HCF:

You're mixing it up I think. You probably wanted to say 'Paul Play Dairo', whose late Father,also a renowned singer, IK Dairo,hailed from ijesha in Osun State.
thanks jare....mixed him up with ik dairo......

the rest of you shouting should relax jhoor....it was mistake oooo
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by danbrowndmf(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
that's great. But why Op no include you and me? cheesy
Op dinor know something na.cheesy

baba kini ama fi se odun na?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Drdonzeez(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

I'm speechless. This is serious and not funny at all.
Lol.The guy needs deliverance!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Laveda(f): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Op [b]dinor[/b]know something na.cheesy

What's the meaning of that? undecided
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Op dinor know something na.cheesy

Bros na to go thank God for church o. For sparing our lives. It's Jesus's birth, let's rejoice and merry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.