Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (69043 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Flirtyy: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
Never knew mercy Johnson was kogi, ibos don claim am tire, na wa o. Ibos claiming what is not theirs since 15 BC

nah wah o! Y u dey lie like this? Which time them take claim her? Most people know Mercy Johnson is from Kogi except u of course!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2015
maimota:
Most famous Nigerian gospel musician Tope Alabi is also from Kogi state.
She's from Ogun

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by celebgists(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2015
idu1:
Which part of kogi is praise from?

His name his ugbede if that will help

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by donc26(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2015
how will this stop lokoja from becoming the worst state capital in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Jpreyz(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Proudly kogite!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by celebgists(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2015
donc26:
how will this stop lokoja from becoming the worst state capital in Nigeria

Well done Patoranking na u rank the top 10 state capitals in nigeri a na undecided
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by missKiffy(f): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2015
I thought Mercy Johnson is igbo
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by henryhemon(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Darey is too decent to have originated from kogi.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Adayi1(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2015
allanphash7:
I can bet it that the are not fully from kogi because the last i checked all kogi born that have come across dont usually handome or beautiful

My opinion tho

Halimat how far now ? I'm still available
maybe u have never come across a kogite.....

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by reachbenny(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2015
I am proud of Kogites!

Benjamin Sunday is also from Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by stabillo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jaywon, YQ, Tunde Ednut, Lola Alao, Wizzypro beatz, Shola and Sammy Ameobi from Ekinrin Adde

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by ussy09(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:

It wunt o bros and guess what your stupid opinion won't too grin
u funi o
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Jolumania432(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Where Is Jaywon And YQ?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by moscobabs(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=celebgists post=41299334]

Ur stupid comment wunt wake him too grin[/quotd
And your bad mouth will do?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by ussy09(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
kogi my state, proud KSU Alumnus. Hail all hustling kogite both within n out of d state. Merry Christmas n happy moulud.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by olanje: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
JUMABEE, JAYWON, SLEEK, YQ, TUNDE EDNUT are all kogites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by lozanni(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Acidosis:
You forgot

ReKoginizing JayWon "Juwonlo"

Also, you forgot:

Rekoginizing Acidosis cheesy I'm KOGI

No wonder !!! With that acidic tongue of yours, am sure you are from one of those mean Kogi Tribes.
Lol !!!
I said the above just for laughs.
Kogi is populated by great people, am not from there, though have friends who hail from the state.
Darey is definitely from Kogi State.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by abbey61: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Dare art alade is not from kogi.......he is from osun state an ijesha man....his father used to be a popular singer there.....rubbish op kogi khooor kongi soap ni.

Dare Art Alade is not from Osun state but from Kogi. His father, the great Art Alade is from a town called Ogga, in Yagba West Local govt area of kogi state. He is a full fledged okunman. So pls check your records very well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by scarffield(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
NOBODYY:
Was expecting you to claim Obama is also from kogi state.. undecided
Like our biafran brothers will always claim everyone is from thier tribe
ama Igbo boy.....buh ah live in ondo.....yorubers here ain't stupid!
Wonder were u got ur stupidity frm!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by naxman(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
wat about myself and YQ.....

anyway we r yet to blow finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Obanz2(f): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
allanphash7:
I can bet it that the are not fully from kogi because the last i checked all kogi born that have come across dont usually handome or beautiful

My opinion tho

those ones u meet are fake.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by idu1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
celebgists:

His name his ugbede if that will help
that's igala. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by AJaylee(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
NOBODYY:
Was expecting you to claim Obama is also from kogi state.. undecided
Like our biafran brothers will always claim everyone is from thier tribe
Bro, maybe u should do some research abt dat before castigatin
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by teamchocolate: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
tongue that's the point am making; that pple can only want to copy an original...
yorubas never claim anybody, infact we disclaim pple.. we know the true yorubas among pple who act our films... tho we in our usual way welcome such actors and actresses with open arms.. we dont go around making others think they are yoruba wen they are not...

You guys all want to be yoruba simply cuz we take pride in our identity and in our lands, we don't migrate to iboland in droves.. see all of una for southwest, we go soon flush u out..

Flirtyy:
nah wah o! Y u dey lie like this? Which time them take claim her? Most people know Mercy Johnson is from Kogi except u of course!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by teamchocolate: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
But he is from the yoruboid speaking part of kogi.. Omo o'dua tokantokan ni Dare Alade

lozanni:

No wonder !!! With that acidic tongue of yours, am sure you are from one of those mean Kogi Tribes.
Lol !!!
I said the above just for laughs.
Kogi is populated by great people, am not from there, though have friends who hail from the state.
Darey is definitely from Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by ab4real15: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
allanphash7:

My opinion tho

dumbass.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by murmee: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
muyiwah666:

What about Actress Lola Alao?.. Use to think she is from Kogi?
Lola Alao is actually from Kogi State.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by danbrowndmf(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod come see our state people o.cheesy
i knew everybody on that list is from kogi except that nollyhood guy & jeffery akoh...Thanks OP.
Go put my name there jare.i'm a kogite.cheesy anyhow d state bad reach na we still get am...

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Obanz2(f): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
idu1:
Which part of kogi is praise from?
igala
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by HCF(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Dare art alade is not from kogi.......he is from osun state an ijesha man....his father used to be a popular singer there.....rubbish op kogi khooor kongi soap ni.
You're mixing it up I think. You probably wanted to say 'Paul Play Dairo', whose late Father,also a renowned singer, IK Dairo,hailed from ijesha in Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
STFUareyouGod come see our state people o.cheesy
i knew everybody on that list is from kogi except that nollyhood guy & jeffery akoh...Thanks OP.
Go put my name there jare.i'm a kogite.cheesy anyhow d state bad reach na we still get am...
I only know of halima, Dare and Mercy. Never knew Praiz is. And I don't even know who the rest are

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State by ab4real15: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
henryhemon:
Darey is too decent to have originated from kogi.
stewpid Goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. / Mercy Vs Tacha Ciroc Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.