Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? (772 Views)

Man Borrows Money From Girlfriend For Business, Only To Travel For His Wedding / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by Daughterzion(f): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Mine would be Dubai grin. What about you?
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Anywhere in East Or South Asia.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by Segadem(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2015
If I were given three choices to choose from
I will choose USA as the first choice and I will choose America as the second choice then I will choose United States of America as the last choice. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Ethopia somali or mumbai grin
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by susubrown(f): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2015
Paris
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by Csami(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2015
The moon
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by ratchy: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2015
New Zealand
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by JehanEddy07(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Germany!
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by Patenina(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2015
South Korea
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmmm, I'll probably go to Sedna or Tyche. Or perhaps venus.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by misspicy2(f): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Segadem:
If I were given three choices to choose from
I will choose USA as the first choice and I will America as second choice then I will United State of America as the last choice. grin grin grin
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

lmao....werey gringringrin
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? by Ninilowo(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2015
The Bahamas

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight / Great News For All 2go Users / Please, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.