Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,820 members, 7,841,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight (772 Views)

"People Are So Quick To Forget" - Twitter User, See His Ex's Epic Reply / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by alabikunlekam(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Random thoughts: Can someone explain to me why some "females" are so quick to want to fight another woman and/or curse her out for flirting with or messing with their man? I mean, if he's entertaining other women, who's fault is it? Can't get mad at a female for not staying in her lane if your man hasn't specified a lane for her to stay in...
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2016
alabikunlekam:
Random thoughts: Can someone explain
to me why some "females" are so quick to
want to fight another woman and/or curse
her out for flirting with or messing with
their man? I mean, if he's entertaining
other women, who's fault is it? Can't get
mad at a female for not staying in her lane
if your man hasn't specified a lane for her
to stay in...

Can someone please explain to me the essence of this thread undecided
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by obiorathesubtle: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Uuh.. I can't
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by Mzdivacious(f): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2016
so who told u guys dont fight their own niggas on top woman,dey there
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by bronzegoddess(f): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Mzdivacious:
I swear, and guys fight dirty too.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by stlaibrowne(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Mzdivacious:

You are wrong guys don't fight their niggas on top woman. Bros laugh with themselves over woman matters.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by Mzdivacious(f): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2016
stlaibrowne:

You are wrong guys don't fight their niggas on top woman. Bros laugh with themselves over woman matters.
hahaha ILAFF in swahili.ud be shocked bro...nd im not talking about kids either.grown ass men keep grudges with another man cos of a woman they love.u dey this planet at all?
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by Mzdivacious(f): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2016
bronzegoddess:

I swear, and guys fight dirty too.
they keep talking bout bros before hoes.wait till they love up.theyd do d impossicantundecided
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by JanuaryTempest(f): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm, good question *scratches chin*

My thought is they're dummies.
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by cruzita(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
because they can't fight or beat the man but they can to the woman
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Gbam!!! Am wondering
Suigeneris93:

Can someone please explain to me the essence of this thread undecided
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by stlaibrowne(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Mzdivacious:
hahaha ILAFF in swahili.ud be shocked bro...nd im not talking about kids either.grown ass men keep grudges with another man cos of a woman they love.u dey this planet at all?

I am sure you know I am talking about men here I have no issue with kids or teens here. Grown up men don't fight over woman and Bros never take their woman, though Bros can share woman but sweetheart men don't fight or keep grudges over woman.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
stlaibrowne:

I am sure you know I am talking about men here I have no issue with kids or teens here. Grown up men don't fight over woman and Bros never take their woman, though Bros can share woman but sweetheart men don't fight or keep grudges over woman.

No offence, but what cave have u been living in?
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by alabikunlekam(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2016
stlaibrowne:

. Hmmmmm
Re: Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight by stlaibrowne(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

No offence, but what cave have u been living in?

Non taken but I should rather ask you that question or probably you don't understand my post clearly. I am giving you practical experience here. You might want to read my comment clearly again

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried? / Please, Help!!! / Counter Thread:guys, How To Know The Size/shape Of A Girl's "P"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.