Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

When Is The Romancelanders 2015 Awards Coming Up.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Romancelanders 2015 Awards Coming Up.. (737 Views)

List The Romancelanders You Will Like To Fuvk / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / The Last 30 Mature Romancelanders 2015 By Man Of List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Romancelanders 2015 Awards Coming Up.. by Kayoski(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2015
just thought I should ask...
The award is nothing special.not like there are cash prizes but its just for recognition and fun....

we could have categories like

most stupid romancelander
most handsome
most intelligent
most beautiful
best troll
worst troll
most hated

and the likes .. its just end of year fun..

Cc: durrent , PushMusic ,tosyn2much , onila ,
adaksbullet ,stupidity,ishlove

who is creating the thread , and who are the committee members..
pls : just contributions, no insults..
Re: When Is The Romancelanders 2015 Awards Coming Up.. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Nice Initiative. cheesy
Re: When Is The Romancelanders 2015 Awards Coming Up.. by Kayoski(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2015
PushMusic:
Nice Initiative. cheesy
need the more experienced romancelanders to take it up.. its just for fun though..
Re: When Is The Romancelanders 2015 Awards Coming Up.. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2015
PushMusic:
Nice Initiative. cheesy

It's a nice initiative, but it's not a new one. There has always been an end of the year award session held on romance section and other sections in times past.

One was held early this year, and hopefully, one would be held at the end of this year or beginning of next year.

There are certain people who plan and organize such here on romance section, such as Dygeasy and ko, and it's done with the authorization of the moderators, so, you all just have to wait for them to announce if one is going to be held or not, before you start talking of planning yours.
Re: When Is The Romancelanders 2015 Awards Coming Up.. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

It's a nice initiative, but it's not a new one. There has always been an end of the year award session held on romance section and other sections in times past.

One was held early this year, and hopefully, one would be held at the end of this year or beginning of next year.
Yeah you're right. cheesy
Maybe someone should take it up cuz I'm most likely to give myself all the awards if I do lol! grin

Good thing, OP is bringing it up again and that's why I'm commending him. Always known about the end of the year awards on all sections.
Re: When Is The Romancelanders 2015 Awards Coming Up.. by Kayoski(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

There are certain people who plan and organize such here on romance section, such as Dygeasy and ko, and it's done with the authorization of the moderators, so, you all just have to wait for them to announce if one is going to be held or not, before you start talking of planning yours.
OK not planning any...
I just tot its time for the planning.. cos its 7days to end of year already...
lemme summon the spirit of Dygeasy ..

Diary section have started theirs..
Re: When Is The Romancelanders 2015 Awards Coming Up.. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kayoski:
OK not planning any... I just tot its time for the planning.. cos its 7days to end of year already... lemme summon the spirit of Dygeasy ..
Diary section have started theirs..
Way to go bruv!

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? / My Virgin Bride / It Haf Finish For Yoruba Boys Oo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.