Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity (3553 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by djakarta(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2009
most times i wonder what girls do with their virginity. it is really a burden for some yet they habour it like it is the greatest thing on earth.
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by biola44: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2009
it is really a burden for some yet they habour it like it is the greatest thing on earth.[quote][/quote]
u r confused! grin
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by Czarskit(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2009
~ They admire it ~
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by djakarta(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2009
BIOLA i am not confused. I'M IN ALL SENSES. JUST TRY AND IMAGINE IT URSELF. SOME SAY IT IS LACK OF OPPORTUNITY. DONT U CONSIDER IT SO?
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by honeric01(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2009
It increases the price-tag
If you poke a virgin girl that loves you, Man, you're lucky except if you don't love her in return.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2009
It's not a lack of opportunity the fact that the society is illed with indecent and mediocre lifestyle doesn't mean our value should go down with it.Don't succumb to Crowded Mentality.Virginity or no virginity doesn't describe one's character so whats the fuss
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2009
depends on people
-some sell it to the highest bidder.(highest virginity on record was 2.5mill)
-some give it away for free
-some keep it for their spouse as the highest gift of marriage
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by fizzybaba(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2009
[b]most times i wonder what girls do with their virginity. it is really a burden for some yet they habour it like it is the greatest thing on earth.[/b]i suspect this is amied at discouraging ladies from being virgin so that u can have some action.poor attempt.

i bet u dnt need the stress coz only new born female babies can i put my life on bet to be virgins(punchline)
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by Gabry(f): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2009
angry
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by chukz4real(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2009
Hmmm, I suppose they just put in their front pocket!
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by Gabry(f): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2009
U guys never appreciate anything hia! angry
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by biola44: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

depends on people
-some sell it to the highest bidder.(highest virginity on record was 2.5mill)
-some give it away for free
-some keep it for their spouse as the highest gift of marriage
quite agree with u! wink
djakarta:

BIOLA i am not confused. I'M IN ALL SENSES. JUST TRY AND IMAGINE IT URSELF. SOME SAY IT IS LACK OF OPPORTUNITY. DONT U CONSIDER IT SO?
lack of opportunity, how?
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by Ben13: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2009
it is really a burden for some yet they habour it like it is the greatest thing on earth.

Lol. grin I won't stop laughing. . . .don't try begging me
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by sparta(f): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2009
Virginity has never been a burden, rather its a gift. The fact that some folks dont cherish does not mean it is not valuable. Different strokes for different folks.  wink
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by biola44: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2009
sparta:

Virginity has never been a burden, rather its a gift. The fact that some folks dont cherish does not mean it is not valuable. Different strokes for different folks. wink
folks- do u mean guys, girls or both?
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by pinkylady1(f): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2009
djakarta:

most times i wonder what girls do with their virginity. it is really a burden for some yet they habour it like it is the greatest thing on earth.

why is it that the issue of virginity is so much attached to the girls?

what about the guys?
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by busygirl(f): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2009
[/quote][quote author=pinky lady link=topic=282108.msg4005520#msg4005520 date=1244628526]
why is it that the issue of virginity is so much attached to the girls?

what about the guys?
seconded.
most nl guys are sexist. Ahn ahn. Are men better than women? neither do they possess 2 heads. so it's o.k for a guy not to be a virgin but not the case for ladies? Is good for the goose not also good for the gander?? grin
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by bee22(f): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2009
I think its the prerogative of a person to keep whatsoever they value or consider sacred, different strokes for different folks.

@ poster, starting this topic reeks of desperation.If u aren't getting any, just UP ur game.
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by patwhizkid(f): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2009
@ topic
~They sell it~
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by BobbyJ1: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2009
As a matter of fact, its one of the most priced gift ladies are endowed with from God, i call it self discipline for a lady to keep it till marriage, i think for this reason a lady of such deserves an applaud, though this days it doesnt really count to men but then i will say it is to men that have already lost what we call discipline in themselves.
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by argent(f): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2009
They save it.

@ poster
What have you done with your virginity?
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by IFELEKE(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2009
djakarta:

you wonder? don't wonder too much, ask your sisters what they did with theirs.
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by sofeo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
Well.for those who said some guys doesn't appreciate virginity. To me I really do, and there was a girl I left because she's no more a virgin she's once a virgin but she later fell in love to those who just want to date her for lust when the guy poked her like mad she now realize she has made a mistake and want me back. While another virgin is on ground dying for me.
It really depends on the way you were brought up and how you were exposed. And girls: mind you, those guy that disvirgined you would be the one to reject you when it comes choosing a life partner.

And no wonders you see a lots of ladies outside there being left single.
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
sofeo:

And no wonders you see a lots of ladies outside there being left single.

trust me, if they are "out there being left single" then it probably has very little to do with their virginity.
but hey, i will never judge a person by her virginity status so that'll be more single non virgin women for me!!!!!
i dont discriminate, i appreciate!
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by emmanas(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2009
ladies virginity, like or dislike they will surely loose it, but most is lack of opportunity,
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by iice(f): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2009
IFELEKE:

you wonder? don't wonder too much, ask your sisters what they did with theirs.

Ahahaha the things people wonder about sef cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by TayoUK(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2009
They sell it on eBay shocked

How do you come up with that sort of question? I bow for you o!! grin shocked
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by ebila(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
@poster,
They cook wit it! R u dat dumb or u just like askin' dumb questions?
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
I appreciate Virgins and if you are cooL but no big deal jaree!!

Its gonna get bursted one day either by your boyfriend or Husband!!  grin

What I want is beauty/good character/manners/caring thats the most important. What of a virgin that got no qualities??

Virgin is just an added advantage and maybe to boost your ego within your friends  grin

Guyz: Na me DIS-VIRGIN THAT GIRL NOW  grin   grin   grin    grin
Friends: ehen, wasere!! GBAYI  grin
Guyz: men,  I see Blood Live!! I dey TeLL you  grin
Friends: Correct!!  grin
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by nkybabe: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2009
Lets cal a spade a spade.Virginity is the pride of a woman.Male or Female,God is plesd at dat even thou morality has bin draged 2 d mud.The truth remains dat virginity is a virture.
@ emmanas
wu told u its lack of opport!if a girl wants 2 b disvnged nd nobody koms,a mad man do d job so erase dat 4rm ur mind.
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by IyaKadijat(f): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
This virginity thing seems to be a hot topic in Nairaland-perhaps I'm a little lost because I'm American and most of us give up our virginity on prom night-but is virginity really a big issue past the age of 20 in Nigerian culture?
Re: What Do Girls Do With Their Virginity by iice(f): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2009
IyaKadijat:

This virginity thing seems to be a hot topic in Nairaland-perhaps I'm a little lost because I'm American and most of us give up our virginity on prom night-but is virginity really a big issue past the age of 20 in Nigerian culture?

grin grin It's about hope - not necessarily reality.
Read around, you'll see that many children engage in sex.  Talk and actions are necessarily in sync cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8 / 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! / Could This Be True? Lina Medina: The 5-year-old Mother See more pics below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.