Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures (4776 Views)

Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Post your xmas chicken pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Daughterzion(f): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Yeah tomorrow is the much awaited 25th so post the picture of the poor animal you are going to kill tomorrow before it meets its death.........i know its weird but come on!
I will post mine tomorrow cause its not that available now.....u can also do that tomorrow if it hasnt been bought..... Let the fun begin!

1 Like

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by tolugar: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2015
My December chicken is on sight

But mama Chika don't won't to leave the premises of her cage

MAybe she is suspicious.

God na your hand I dey. Let this nt pass me by

3 Likes

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2015
You haven't seen pictures of chicken before, or are you just trying to be funny? The fvck is this nonsense? Why don't you go to the various markets and look at chicken, since it's obvious the majority of chicken you'll see there are waiting to be bought.

If you're this jobless to want to only look at chicken pictures, how about you spit on the floor and watch it dry?

4 Likes

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by obiorathesubtle: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2015
I named her claudia.. RIP in advance Claudia!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by akoladejesu(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2015
Okada abeg i wan buy chicken for market, so carry me go the place!
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by flawlesRebirth(f): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Blackett:
You haven't seen pictures of chicken before, or are you just trying to be funny? The fvck is this nonsense? Why don't you go to the various markets and look at chicken, since it's obvious the majority of chicken you'll see there are waiting to be bought.

If you're this jobless to want to only look at chicken pictures, how about you spit on the floor and watch it dry?
.CHISOS....
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2015
How jobless and imbecilic can one get? The op just surpassed the known level of stupidity a person can attain. Congrats dimwit.
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Well, mine is not chicken but Alake meee grin

4 Likes

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Daughterzion(f): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2015
sylvalord:
How jobless and imbecilic can one get? The op just surpassed the known level of stupidity a person can attain. Congrats dimwit.
hahahahahaha bros you wont understand how happy i am to see this december 25. I never knew i would be alive till this day based on what the devil had tried to do to me in the past! This happiness has made me crazy! Merry Christmas in advance

4 Likes

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I named her claudia.. RIP in advance Claudia!!
shocked you are really doing this? By the way that chicken is just a chick now. This is inhumane.
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by obiorathesubtle: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2015
sylvalord:
shocked you are really doing this? By the way that chicken is just a chick now. This is inhumane.
undecided doesn't matter.. It must die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Daughterzion:
hahahahahaha bros you wont understand how happy i am to see this december 25. I never knew i would be alive till this day based on what the devil had tried to do to me in the past! This happiness has made me crazy! Merry Christmas in advance
Really? Happiness turns people into ninnies? Anyway merry Christmas in advance to you too.
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Blackett:

From the senseless post you just posted, one can deduce that you're only pained all because you can't afford one.. .. .. Bro, life is too short to be a sadist, new year is approaching, you mustn't continue like this in 2016.. .. ..

Cheers

15 Likes

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided doesn't matter.. It must die!
Ah! It matters oo, have sympathy and let the young grow.
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
sylvalord:
What message is this trash passing bro? No offence

1 Like

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by obiorathesubtle: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2015
sylvalord:
Ah! It matters oo, have sympathy and let the young grow.
young grow? I'll let young humans grow.. But that bird was bought for my satisfaction.. I will not spare the bird!
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

From the senseless post you just posted, one can deduce that you're only pained all because you can't afford one.. .. .. Bro, life is too short to be a sadist, new year is approaching, you mustn't continue like this in 2016.. .. ..

Cheers
If I needed your opinion on what I posted, I'd have tagged you. Stop trying too damn hard to get me to notice you with your bright green colours. It's way easier for me to notice a grain of sand, unfortunately.

Now, fvck off to the left, and stay there. . . Nwa mkpi.

I'll reply you again, when I deem you to be in your right senses. If I don't reply you again, you know why.
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Laveda(f): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by agriboom: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Someone posted this on another thread
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Omo! See where the drama at. grin
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
young grow? I'll let young humans grow.. But that bird was bought for my satisfaction.. I will not spare the bird!
Well then, it seems the fate of the poor bird has been decided. Enjoy your bird pal!
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by obiorathesubtle: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
sylvalord:
Well then, it seems the fate of the poor bird has been decided. Enjoy your bird pal!
thank you Sir.
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
sweetheart, how're you doing? kiss
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I am replying you this calmly because i kinda like you and i do not want to pick an E-duel with you. Please do not attempt to annoy me again. Tenk!
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Laveda(f): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

sweetheart, how're you doing? kiss
I'm good dear smiley
Compliment of the season kiss
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Blackett:
If I needed your opinion on what I posted, I'd have tagged you. Stop trying too damn hard to get me to notice you with your bright green colours. It's way easier for me to notice a grain of sand, unfortunately.

Now, fvck off to the left, and stay there. . . Nwa mkpi.

I'll reply you again, when I deem you to be in your right senses. If I don't reply you again, you know why.
Actually, I wasn't expecting something sensible from you, but I thought you would have at least gotten an atom of sense while you was away but no, foolishness prevails in you!

Look here bro, I ain't here for a "notice me" act like yours, I don't get involved in issues that is none of my concern but yours is just irresistible.. .. ..

Now, run along fool.. .. ..

Merry Christmas in advance grin

5 Likes

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
sylvalord:
I am replying you this calmly because i kinda like you and i do not want to pick an E-duel with you. Please do not attempt to annoy me again. Tenk!
Bro, re-read my previous comment one more time and you'll realize that I meant no harm by asking.. .. .. The op created a thread which I guess is just fun but instead of you to criticize it constructively, you started throwing all sort of insults at her which was very wrong.. .. ..

In respect every member of this forum but when i come across posts that are uncalled for, I never hesitate to correct the poster.. .. .. I'm so sorry if I've offended you in any way.. .. ..

3 Likes

Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
I'm good dear smiley
Compliment of the season kiss
Same to you sweetie kiss

How are we celebrating Christmas na? cheesy
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Laveda(f): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Same to you sweetie kiss

How are we celebrating Christmas na? cheesy
Haha we'll cook rice as normal Nau....then go out later in the day grin how about that hun?
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
Haha we'll cook rice as normal Nau....then go out later in the day grin how about that hun?
Sweetheart, we ain't going nowhere.. .. .. Can't you see the pix of the ogunfe I uploaded up there? The whole of tomorrow will be for wining and dinning and maybe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you know na wink
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by Laveda(f): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Sweetheart, we ain't going nowhere.. .. .. Can't you see the pix of the ogunfe I uploaded up there? The whole of tomorrow will be for wining and dinning and maybe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you know na wink
grin grin grin grin
Nah we'll go out during the day, and at night lipsrsealed wink kiss grin
Re: Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin grin
Nah we'll go out during the day, and at night lipsrsealed wink kiss grin
Hmmmm.. .. .. OK, sive that's what you want, no problem.. .. .. So, where are we going to?

To the beach?
To the movies?
Wildlife reserve arena?

Or where? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) / If I Were Ur Bae Will U Cheat On Me(pics) / I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.