Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) (4774 Views)

99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
not as in date, but if you were told to choose, who would you choose? who pleases your eyes more? btw, man city v PSg tonight, yeaaaaH!

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by eme1n(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
How una wan take help their lives??
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
I will chose either refiner or sinaj halfricanadian is taking already
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
They both ain't got no pinklips...Big Turnoff..embarassed

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
They both ain't got no pinklips...Big Turnoff..embarassedpink lips na food

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
and for the record, those are four different guys
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by alobright17(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Who Pinklips don give preg?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Frozenovenreagan: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
if you kiss'em well well, they go turn pink

1 Like

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
The first one looks sick. Are you sure he is alright undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Leriebloom(f): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Warris dis?
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by mzFiona(f): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Darkseid(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
All I see is four starving kids.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Fmartin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Make keep quite before anybody tag me a gay....... lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Idydarling(f): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
none pleases me, but I fit manage 'A' if he's attached with some dough

1 Like

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by TheSociopath(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
mzFiona:
Who u epp??

Who you serve? You don baf?
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by kennynelcon(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Check computer village and get them pink lips cream.
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by AlexCk: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Darkseid:
All I see are four starving kids.

This comment tho, lol.

Frozenovenreagan:
and for the record, those are four different guys

4 keh?? , but na "2guys" u wryt for thread's topic naa, undecided
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by refiner(f): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
....undecided

cc poundsboy!smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by skywalker495(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Op who yhu epp? undecided
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
refiner:
....undecided

cc poundsboy!smiley
grin grin Why me na. You dey find trouble o. lol. Well they are all CUTE. A is the dressed best which may blind you "BUT" I think I prefer C. His handsomeness is sort of mature IMO
By the way, I don't do kids. Asides my girl, it has to be guys 45 and over grin (I'm saying this for clarification)
grin grin
They are all cute sha
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fmartin:
Make keep quite before anybody tag me a gay....... lipsrsealed
grin Don't mind them. Feel free to speak your mind. This is an anonymous site so be free. Don't mind them. Many of them are hypocrites
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by refiner(f): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
poundsboy:
grin grin Why me na. You dey find trouble o. lol. Well they are all CUTE. A is the dressed best which may blind you "BUT" I think I prefer C. His handsomeness is sort of mature IMO
By the way, I don't do kids. Asides my girl, it has to be guys 45 and over grin (I'm saying this for clarification)
grin grin
They are all cute sha
.....gringrin....I know!...I read ur diary!

u try!smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
refiner:

.....gringrin....I know!...I read ur diary!

u try!smiley

grin thanks!
I try as in the selection or my diary? grin
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by refiner(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
poundsboy:
grin thanks!
I try as in the selection or my diary? grin
....lol...both d selection and d diary!

d day I read ur diary,I saw my ears wif my eye wifout looking at d mirror,!....kudos!smiley
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
refiner:

....lol...both d selection and d diary!

d day I read ur diary,I saw my ears wif my eye wifout looking at d mirror,!....kudos!smiley
hahahha Lol. Thanks dear! I do my diary with "No hypocrisy". Its all about me and the society. This is an anonymous website so I talk about myself. I talk about people also that I know won't view naira land for whatever reason. I'm very very NATURAL!
Thanks once again grin
Because of you, I'll complete the story I already started in the morning. I had intentions of completing it next tomorrow initially grin grin grin
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
@refiner you are a very fine girl. Nice meeting you smiley smiley smiley
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by refiner(f): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
poundsboy:
hahahha Lol. Thanks dear! I do my diary with "No hypocrisy". Its all about me and the society. This is an anonymous website so I talk about myself. I talk about people also that I know won't view naira land for whatever reason. I'm very very NATURAL!
Thanks once again grin
Because of you, I'll complete the story I already started in the morning. I had intentions of completing it next tomorrow initially grin grin grin

...smiley..funny!

maybe becos u did not upload ur picx and u felt free....

although am against it buh its ur life,not mine...and u are an adult,u know wat is best for u!smiley

I hope u will complete it dis night....will check it soon...
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
refiner:

...smiley..funny!

maybe becos u did not upload ur picx and u felt free....

although am against it buh its ur life,not mine...and u are an adult,u know wat is best for u!smiley

I hope u will complete it dis night....will check it soon...

Exactly. I couldn't have uploaded my pix Na. Though I'm young (in between 26-32), Its mostly kids (male kids) that upload their pix on nairaland. Adults read but rarely do such. If i do so and some of my friends see me, i don kill my market na. Dem go take me like person wey too childish grin I will complete the gist soon dear smiley smiley smiley
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
@refiner a lot of BIG BOYS visit nairaland like madness but they comment less. They visit gay threads like MADNESS. I was introduced to naira land by some big BOY friends of mine. "Super big boys" for that matter
Re: Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
@refiner all these things are things I've seen that makes me HATE hypocrisy! Its an anonymous website. Feel free to express your self and attack people less (especially where you know you are also guilty). Many people Deny knowing naira land or act like they know little of it because they know what they are doing here. They don't even want you to suspect. If you see me today, you'll never know its me posting this. You'll see a very cute "straight looking" guy. But I'm free here. So I just hate hypocrisy on an anonymous website such as this

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Accurate Is Urine Pregnancy Test / Why Do Men Have More Sexual Urge Than Women. / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.