Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much (2621 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Jamestb(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
I will be giving out tips
Note u have to know your gf well to know the tips that will work on her

1st tip
On her birthday make a leaflets with or without her picture on it ...on the leaflets make a nice birthday wish.
Paste it in her house in the morning and disappear ..when she walks up she will be over whelmed.

2nd..tip
Take her out for a treat at the fast food,lounge or any place of your choice before going with her to the place, you have to go first without letting her know tell the gate keeper ,door post man, waiter/waitress etc to wish the lady you are coming with a happy birthday. On your arrival.. She will start receiving good wishes
Isn't that romantic?

3rd tip
Know the gift that interest her the most . please don't go and ask her, it makes you look dull. You are smart....
Continue reading at .
http://itzsongster..com.ng/2015/12/how-to-surprise-your-girlfriend-on-her.html?m=1
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by sinaj(f): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
The second is kul smiley
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Iamvictor(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
2day is my birthday and my so-called boyfriend have not even wish me HBD cry.
What can I do

1 Like

Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
The 2nd point is cool.

However, by doing all these, u have spent o!.

Why not take her to riverside,
Sing love songs
Count stars on the starry sky

1 Like

Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by obiorathesubtle: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
What can I do
there's this very powerful baba I know in ijebu.. He handled my friend's case.. Just like yours.. If you're interested, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Just put a smile on my face grin nd b happy too on that day dats all i want dear boy friend
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
there's this very powerful baba I know in ijebu.. He handled my friend's case.. Just like yours.. If you're interested, you know what to do.
Wish be HBD na before we go baba Ijebu's side
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
What can I do
I don't hate you so lemme wish you a H.B.D and put a smile on your face.

1 Like

Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by obiorathesubtle: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
Wish be HBD na before we go baba Ijebu's side
LOL.. Happy Birthday Your Femaleness.. Queen Hate you (II).... More fruitful years.. Wish you all the best! Have fun!

And uuh.. If you ever find yourself talking about me, make sure you finish up with "he wished me a happy birthday before my boyfriend"

1 Like

Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

I don't hate you so lemme wish you a H.B.D and put a smile on your face.
awwwwwwww
It means a lot
Thanks PrimeMinisterr
Compliments
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
LOL.. Happy Birthday Your Femaleness.. Queen Hate you (II).... More fruitful years.. Wish you all the best! Have fun!

And uuh.. If you ever find yourself talking about me, make sure you finish up with "he wished me a happy birthday before my boyfriend"
kikikikikikki grin

I won't 4get dat.
Amen to all the wishes
Compliments omo ibo

1 Like

Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by obiorathesubtle: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
kikikikikikki grin

I won't 4get dat. Amen to all the wishes Compliments omo ibo
Lol.. Same to you..
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by awesome11(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
What can I do

Quite simple.

Sell him in OLX!!
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
awesome11:

Quite simple.

Sell him in OLX!!
Ok

Nice idea
Hope 2 get a good buyer
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by awesome11(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
Ok

Nice idea Hope 2 get a good buyer
You should..
And by the way, happy birthday to you. Maybe he isn't just good with dates!
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
awesome11:

You should..

And by the way, happy birthday to you.
Maybe he isn't just good with dates!
oh! Thanks 4 d wishes
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Jamestb(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
oh! Thanks 4 d wishes
.. bae I want to do tip 1 on you cn u go back to sleep?
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jamestb:
bae I want to do tip 1 on you cn u go back to sleep?
oya
I'm back on the bed
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Jamestb(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
oya I'm back on the bed
should I come?

HBD dearie
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jamestb:
should I come?

HBD dearie

Thanks love

1 Like

Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by swaggylomo: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
What can I do
sorry but dis ur name en, na wa
Happy Birthday to you though
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
swaggylomo:

sorry but dis ur name en, na wa
Happy Birthday to you though
erm erm, 4get my name

Tanks
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by Jamestb(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
erm erm, 4get my name

Tanks
you gat same bday with crazy crown ( johnny)
click below to see a gift he adores from a fan
http://itzsongster..com.ng/2015/12/wish-comedian-crazy-crown-johnny-happy.html?m=1
Re: How To Surprise Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday , Without Spending Much by gab264(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
sinaj:
The second is kul smiley
TO A GIRL THAT ACTUALLY WORTHS IT...........SPEND IT ON HER .....BY SEEN WAT SHE IS CAPABLE OF, IS GONNA BE FUCKIN PRICELESS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After He Made His Wife Have Sex With Another Man & She Enjoyed It / I Am 24yr Old And Am Pregnant For A 17yr Old Neighbor / Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.