Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of (2623 Views)

African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by saweide: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Thank thank u all
After going through series of advise on my true life story i really got to know many things,,,,and I learnt a lot from u guys and on this aspect ,and I have realize my past mistakes too.
Nairaland is a very interesting forum and am glad to be part of it.
I personally does not have problem as most people that made a comment thinks
Not that am praising myself am very hardworking, industrious and have long term goals and I don't want a woman that will draw me back.
Due to distractions
I didn't mention the brain behind the 100k from the lady
I only mentioned to start business with the 100k.

This is the fact about it.

We both planned to invest in a particular business
She is not dashing or giving me the money is like am helping her to grow the money which in like 3 months time as we both agreed will yield a high profit

I have already on my own purse put 200k into the business.... And she agreed to give me the money and help her do the same but nevertheless that would also help the business.

The fact that I complained about my nagging wife to be does not mean I don't love her from the onset

I have endured the years due to my patience and humility,
But I took time to study her before I come up with those facts. Remember I said earlier that I have tried to wake her up in the mid of the night to talk to her and I takes her out in different occasions to make her happy but that didn't work

I don't know the other lady very well but still on the study

My nagging wife to be came to me yesterday
She was on her kneels crying and begging she would change.

She held me and her drop of tears fell in my body several times

Telling me she will change that she knows she has defaulted and disobeyed me for the past

She asked me to give her last chance.

She told me all those things she has been doing to me is as a result of spiritual welfare according to her belief

She told me she don't have where to go if I leave her and that she was been jealous that was why she reacted that way.

She even told me she called the other lady back and apologise to her for her action after spoiling the business for me.

Now she told me she was in the church yesterday to see a pastor to pray for her in order to change her behaviour and attitudes towards me

I am been factual that she is nagging and disrespectful which she accepted

Now my last question goes thus

Can I still leave with her despite all what av been through in the past as a result of her attitudes and the shame and languish she has brought upon me?

Secondly if I should count number of times she has offended and comes begging I don't think I wont be ever convinced to continue with the relationship .

If small fresh air enters her now she will continue her bad ways
She was only feeling remorse at the present time that this matter is hot I knew her very well .

She has done this for almost 55 times since we started the relationship.
The most painful and annoying part of it is that she does beg at the critical stage of any argument may be days after keeping malice.. She will never say sorry on the day of the argument.. She is so stubborn hearted

I have told her no going back but it seems that is the truth.

The character is natural in her and that is why she find difficult to change.

I have decided to see her family and discuss the issue of separating with them and I believe they can't force me
To marry her

I want guys to learn from my story

Always Watch before u leap .

At this point u want to thank fellow Romancelanders for their time to comment and also to those that insulted.

Thanks all
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by queenitee(f): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Bruh,you said that's how she does..Beg and go back to her bad attitudes.
Definitely,her begging you doesn't mean she has changed(you said so yourself). I won't advise you to stay,but I don't know of others

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by SEKUNDA(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2016
I really sympathize with u on dat bro, I can understand from ur point of view coz we both had simply experiences, just a very little difference btw our both scenerios. But never d less, I think i'm in support of ur final decision so as to save u from a broken home tomorrow. Remember d saying dat goes.... "a broken relationship is better of dan a broken marriage"
I wish us all d best in our journey of relationship.
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by wordbank(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2016
MONEY OVER B****ES
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Baawaa(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2016
I don't know the other lady very well but still on the study
She has done this for almost 55 times since we started the relationship.
A known devil,is better than unknown angel,let me tell you blantly,for you to manage,endure, patient and cope with your wife to be for 5 years you might not be able to manage, endure, patient and cope with this new one when she showed you her true colour.A word is enough for the wise

As a Christian, before you can say I cannot forget her,It has be to 70 times in 7

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by SafeDavid(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Eyaaa!
Better you move on bro.
But me thinks the money was the last straw for you. grin
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2016
See, go and sit down. You are no saint. The fact that she begged and agreed with you that she is "bad" might just be because she wants peace to reign. It shows her maturity. A man that can come out and call his woman different names in public without remorse is a stupid man. In fact, I think she should be the one running away from you. How have you even positively impacted her life? Have you tried setting something up for her and she used up all the money for makeup? Have you ever tried getting her a job and she told you she is not going to work? Grass is not greener from the other side. Build a woman and she will help you build mansions. Your case just dey annoy me, I dunno why. I don't like men that always transfer blame and never take responsibility for their actions or lack of it

4 Likes

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Milanfan(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Baawaa:

A known devil,is better than unknown angel,let me tell you blantly,for you to manage,endure, patient and cope with your wife to be for 5 years you might not be able to manage, endure, patient and cope with this new one when she showed you her true colour.A word is enough for the wise

As a Christian, before you can say I cannot forget her,It has be to 70 times in 7

Bros leave that talk.I have been there,though mine only nags about MONEY.She has zero respect,very rude,lazy and can be dirty.

Ofcourse she is good looking with nice body and equally good in bed,but loves to watch movies,eat and drink all day without lifting a finger in atleast tidying up same room.

I'm not holding forth for the original poster,but in truth some young and single ladies are rude,arrogant,dirty and have zero respect

Even christ cant make them change
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Baawaa(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2016
Milanfan:

Bros leave that talk.I have been there,though mine only nags about MONEY.She has zero respect,very rude,lazy and can be dirty.

Ofcourse she is good looking with nice body and equally good in bed,but loves to watch movies,eat and drink all day without lifting a finger in atleast tidying up same room.

I'm not holding forth for the original poster,but in truth some young and single ladies are rude,arrogant,dirty and have zero respect

Even christ cant make them change
For how long do you date your girl?
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by saweide: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Treasuredlove:
See, go and sit down. You are no saint. The fact that she begged and agreed with you that she is "bad" might just be because she wants peace to reign. It shows her maturity. A man that can come out and call his woman different names in public without remorse is a stupid man. In fact, I think she should be the one running away from you. How have you even positively impacted her life? Have you tried setting something up for her and she used up all the money for makeup? Have you ever tried getting her a job and she told you she is not going to work? Grass is not greener from the other side. Build a woman and she will help you build mansions. Your case just dey annoy me, I dunno why. I don't like men that always transfer blame and never take responsibility for their actions or lack of it
Brother. Why u talking like this

The job she is doing now am proud to say it that I got it for her.... U are taking the story with sentiment
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by LorDBolton(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
Hmmmm
My nagging wife to be came to me yesterday
She was on her kneels crying and begging she would change.

She held me and her drop of tears fell in my body several times

Telling me she will change that she knows she has defaulted and disobeyed me for the past

She asked me to give her last chance.

She told me all those things she has been doing to me is as a result of spiritual welfare according to her belief

She told me she don't have where to go if I leave her and that she was been jealous that was why she reacted that way.

She even told me she called the other lady back and apologise to her for her action after spoiling the business for me.

Now she told me she was in the church yesterday to see a pastor to pray for her in order to change her behaviour and attitudes towards me

Thanks all

After reading this part of your epistle, I can't help but pity you.

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by saweide: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2016
LorDBolton:

After reading this part of your epistle, I can't help but pity you.
Yes bro
What advice would u give me
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by AlexCk: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Maybe you should give her another shot, especially if she's now insisting on getting help( even though it's spiritual help),

Truth be told bro, even if u let her go, and have another gurl, there's no guarantee the new one would be good,(even if she is, it could be pretence til she unleashes her wrath), that's life, we always hope to meet the right person.

So just give ur current girl the benefit of the doubt (one more time, for the umpteenth time,) if u can, concentrate on ursef, & hope she turns out cool. If not, na to look else where oo, (& Hope for the best too).

Mazel tov sire

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by 3KINGZ18: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2016
If u leave her what will happen to your child
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by saweide: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
3KINGZ18:
If u leave her what will happen to your child
I will never deny the innocent child
I have vowed to cast my responsibility even if we separate..
Schooling and feeding and other daily needs.
She will take the child along with her and I would be paying the money into her account monthly but we need to sit down and agree on that
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by ikp120(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Baawaa:

Bro this has nothing to do with forgiveness.

If you sack your worker because of his persistent display of incompetence and recklessness, does it mean you have not "forgiven him "? undecided
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Milanfan(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Baawaa:

For how long do you date your girl?

4yrs
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by ikp120(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Treasuredlove:

Dear, the guy cannot change that babe o. No one is perfect, but no guy should spend his life with a lady like that. That one na gobe o.

You think Jesus made a mistake when he said "Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from all evil"? undecided.

God wants to save a guy from future disaster and you're here trying to encourage him to stay with the disaster waiting to happen.

Dear, a key to happiness in life is: "Avoid toxic persons at all cost!".

I would have deleted that babe's phone number long ago if I were to be that dude up there. cry
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by OneManLegion(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
You need to disregard the grunting of swines like Treasuredlove. She's apparently pained because she shares every dirty characteristic with your 'nagging wife'.

Treasureedlove has probably received the hammer from her ex lover for being rude, lazy and generally being a pain in the ass.

You did the right thing, Op.
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by HomeTutor1(f): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dear Op, sorry about your predicament.

Sincerely speaking, I stopped reading your post immediately I read the spiritual part of it that"Her Pastor prayed for her and bla bla"

Bro...Those set of ladies are red snake under green carpet...

Forget about her and the other lady.

Start all over with a new lady, collect your baby from her and your home shall be happy.
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Nonsreal(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bros i av advise u on ur first espisod n i dont av anytn to say here again, is for you to go with your mind and do what you know is rigth. A word is a enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by ivanoj(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Do nt be deceived with her plead. Go ahead with ur decision and move on. She can as well change her attitude with any lucky man that falls her hand.

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Baawaa(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikp120:

Bro this has nothing to do with forgiveness.

If you sack your worker because of his persistent display of incompetence and recklessness, does it mean you have not "forgiven him "? undecided
Worker and wife are not the same
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by ikp120(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Baawaa:
Worker and wife are not the same
shocked shocked Bro they ain't married o. Just some funny relationship with a kid.

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by xtivin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
As a man, some decisions are made because of a child. My brother even in marriage there are more pressing issues than these things you highlighted about your woman. Since you know her kind, learn to live with her in wisdom. Women are managed no one is perfect. Think about the future of your child in all situations and forbear and keep praying she would change and over time she will respect you. Becareful of some roadside advice here in Nairaland. God be with you bro

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
how is she ur wife , u self no be beta person, if not u for tell d 100k lady about ur baby mama

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by akaahs(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
The fact is, people don't stop or abstain from bad behaviors because u judge nd criticize them, truth is people stop liking u nd they avoid u wen u keep judging, criticising nd condemning instead of loving nd helping them. What i mean is, the key to changing anyone is not criticism nd condemnation nd judgement but love nd mercy; that's Gods approach.
What i believe is everyone can change! U wat to change that woman, the formula is love, no sane person rejects love, everybody, even wild beast react positively to love. My brother, everybody needs help with their weakness nd bad behaviors, walk with her, talk to her, empathise with her, be firm with her nd at times be hard on her nd force her but through it all make sure she see u love her. From what u wrote , she have show that she is ready to change, this is time u have to show ur true love to her.
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
There's nothing spiritual about bad characters.
She should work on her attitude and stop terming it as spiritual.

As to if you should leave her or not, it's up to you.
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Sunkyphil(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
can a leopard change its skin
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Polyestar(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
I get tired of my girl only when her pussy is no longer tight and slippery. I'll always come for her as long as she cums for me. To hell with nagging and and nasty attitude. To me, pussy comes first. That's true love.
Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Jflex07(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Treasuredlove:
did you actually read the Op's write up. my friend shut up if you have nothing meaningful to contribute on

1 Like

Re: Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
OneManLegion:
You need to disregard the grunting of swines like Treasuredlove. She's apparently pained because she shares every dirty characteristic with your 'nagging wife'.

Treasureedlove has probably received the hammer from her ex lover for being rude, lazy and generally being a pain in the ass.

You did the right thing, Op.
lol...see who is calling someone names...oga, did they use candle to dull your brain so much that you can't even hear your own words? Irrelevant slowpoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between Jealous Boyfriend And Girlfriend's Crush / Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? / Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.