Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,035 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku (41201 Views)

Obasanjo’s Book “my Watch” Adapted To Nollywood Movie(photo) / Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 / Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo Makes Shocking Revelations About Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by looseweight: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by bunmioguns(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by YoursGEJ(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2015
limpopo:

the man is just too sharp.. I respect him a lot.

I believe that for you to rule dis country successfully. you must have good intentions like Yar'dua and a strong commanding power like Obasanjo..

Jonathan nko?
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Psalm18: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Fascinating read

Two wily and crooked politicians with delusions of ambition.

Both should move along abeg.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by tete7000(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2015
dammytosh:
That book is filled with wisdom.

Although Obj painted "i am good others are bad"

But he exposed a lot of things.

I really won't like to read Obasanjo's wisdom. I hate liars and I think baba tells too much lies. He paints things to suit his ambition. He can never be an objective person.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by basileze: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2015
Dumb OBJ, While he conducted a meticulous background check on who becomes a Senate President, He forgot to do Same on Who becomes The Vice President of NIgeria....

Story For The Gods!

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Spydamannn(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Interesting thread...OBJ has always been a Tactician,No one knows tomorrow tho Atiku may still have the last laugh cos anything can happen in Naija

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Ayoola171(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2015
At least, Informative.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by sirconfidence1(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2015
limpopo:

the man is just too sharp.. I respect him a lot.

I believe that for you to rule dis country successfully. you must have good intentions like Yar'dua and a strong commanding power like Obasanjo..

The person must also be intelligent & fearless like Fashola.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by mokoshalb(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2015
limpopo:

Do u have the book

being looking around for it in dis Ebonyi state to no avail
is ebonyi still a state in 9ja!

that state looks anonymous
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by teemy(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2015
adeaks:
Very Interesting read. I actually enjoyed it.

I particularly found the story of the marabout fascinating. By all accounts Atiku's marabout truly made the prediction about him not being governor despite being elected and it came to pass.

Now this is what I find inexplicable. If the marabout's initial prediction came to pass without Atiku actively engineering it, then why didn't he just wait for the second prediction of him taking over from Obasanjo to also happen in its own way. Why did he think it was up to him to make moves to make that prediction come to pass.
If he had left everything to God and fate, maybe one way or another he would have taken over from Obasanjo within months as predicted. His over-ambition robbed him of his glory

Reminds one of macbeth

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by refreshrate: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Obj says his intent was for Atiku to take over power from him...in a democracy?

...then wanted to rule a third term?

In the words of MKO Abiola go and tell that to the marines.
If I want to read fairy tales I think there are better books to buy like Harry Potter or something

Like someone pointed out earlier...
urbanmonk:
Obasanjo is the father of all liars - wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by drss(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Story story. Ota ape writting books to make himself look intelligent. Same man dat was frustrated by GEJ to d point of tearing his PDP card.
Obj is obssesed with control. if he doesn't have control over something he will do anything including bribery n ghana must go backs to get it.
He hates anything he doesn't have control of. He left PDP because he could not control it like before when he made audu ogbe resign as PDP chairman, same audu now a saint in APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by micca: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Abeg continue. And u that guy that said atiku may laugh last do no d man z nt growing younger
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by sirconfidence1(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2015
basileze:
Dumb OBJ, While he conducted a meticulous background check on who becomes a Senate President, He forgot to do Same on Who becomes The Vice President of NIgeria....

Story For The Gods!
He chose Atiku as vice president based on the good relationship he had with Musa Yara'dua when he was a military head of state. Atiku was loyal to Musa Yaradua.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by AreaFada2: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2015
This has been on FP years back.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by d25(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2015
princemillla:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/8684

Thanks for this link. I have been looking for this book.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by sammhi(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2015
dammytosh:
That book is filled with wisdom.

Although Obj painted "i am good others are bad"

But he exposed a lot of things.
how are you sure those were the truth?..OBJ is knowing for falacies and exaggerations.....please dont rate one politician over another
they are all bunch of liars , hypocrites and traitors! am not holding brief for Atiku...but i wont take OBJ words with a pinch of salt

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by dammytosh: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2015
sammhi:

how are you sure those were the truth?..OBJ is knowing for falacies and exaggerations.....please dont rate one politician over another
they are all bunch of liars , hypocrites and traitors! am not holding brief for Atiku...but i wont take OBJ words with a pinch of salt

I hear you.

That is the problem with this generation. We know so much yet know nothing.

A man ruled this country when our parents were qualified to rule too. Left and came back when we are also qualified to rule and you think none of his experience is the truth.

Go and read what he wrote about Bukola Saraki and what is happening now.

Some more points i got :
dammytosh:

I am talking abot the book and the wisdom it contains.
1. Planting a mole in ur enemies camp is - wisdom
2. He spoke about writing down everything you want to discuss before meeting some one. ( especially people in power)
In the past i tend to forget some important points when meeting the biggest guys our there but now i take a note and trust me it works perfectly.
So quit the i know all and learn from a man who ruled your country longer than anybody living
You got that

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by princemillla(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2015
d25:

Thanks for this link. I have been looking for this book.

Uw always
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by evy1(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2015
‘People at times make plans and leave God out of their plans. i really love that line,words of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2015
pls give us the complete story now
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by galarbagalapazy(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2015
48 laws of power..................first law ..........never outshine ur master

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by dammytosh: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2015
sammhi:

I am talking abot the book and the wisdom it contains.

1. Planting a mole in ur enemies camp is - wisdom

2. He spoke about writing down everything you want to discuss before meeting some one. ( especially people in power)
In the past i tend to forget some important points when meeting the biggest guys our there but now i take a note and trust me it works perfectly.

So quit the i know all and learn from a man who ruled your country longer than anybody living

evy1:
‘People at times make plans and leave God out of their plans. i really love that line,words of wisdom.

You got that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Oga!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by basileze: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Your assumption that @Atiku was loyal to Yar'Adua does not make Atiku a loyal VP. Fact is that OBJ failed to carryout background check on @Atiku and his book is trashy.

OBJ was silent on his surreptitious 3rd term bid which @Atiku successfully scuttled!

sirconfidence1:
He chose Atiku as vice president based on the good relationship he had with Musa Yara'dua when he was a military head of state. Atiku was loyal to Musa Yaradua.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by BABANGBALI: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2015
Obj you are damn too much
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Flirtyy: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Lawd! So even though it was a democratic government they were still planning democratic coup! Obj nah Master strategist, nah military mind be that. I need this book. I have to read it in full

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Flirtyy: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:

is ebonyi still a state in 9ja!

that state looks anonymous

Lol. U no serious grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2015
sammhi:

someone with brain will be able to decipher the truths from lies in this book,am gonna get the book and the way I understand and believe it is best known to me.i know there will be lies but I should be able to compare and contrast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Reference(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2015
And what has been the benefit of all these to the country. This is a man that has his hands in all pies of state since the civil war. His footprints are on the door mats of all administrations since independence. As far as I am concerned he is the lightning rod for all what this nation has descended to become and at his exit will be the door, the entry way to a national re-birth.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters / White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. / 100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.