Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku (41174 Views)

Obasanjo’s Book “my Watch” Adapted To Nollywood Movie(photo) / Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 / Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo Makes Shocking Revelations About Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Stanbeto: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2015
OBJ the Master planner

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by udoojah(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2015
thats what happens when an ordinary thief is trying to steal from an armed rubber unknow to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2015
sirconfidence1:
The person must also be intelligent & fearless like Fashola.

hmmm...... i slightly concur

cos state politics is way behind federal politics..
there is much more backstabbing and crazy diplomacy in the federal zone..
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by bigeagleeye(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2015
basileze:
Dumb OBJ, While he conducted a meticulous background check on who becomes a Senate President, He forgot to do Same on Who becomes The Vice President of NIgeria....

Story For The Gods!
U are not informed! That's not meant to insult you
Atiku held sway at d Arewa front and also the crowned Prince of PDM after d demise of shehu yaradua!
U need political structures to win political office & Until a man's hand holds firmly d handle of the sword, he can't be asking for the cause of his father's death! Obj would have failed if he attempted rejecting a VP given to him by a made structure but what he would do after was left to him and I think he did well in overrunning existing structures and planting his own!
I have not stopped learning from Obj till forever irrespective of what people say about him...he is human & I will be stupid to expect him to be perfect!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by miqos02(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by drnoel: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Obj again alway lying thru his teeth. In as much as wisdom can be found even in the most uncertain of places. When an old like Obj embark in self praise and worship all the good advice onrr may have learnt will be rubbished by such action.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Ibrahimbm0412: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
limpopo:

https://mobile.facebook.com/fejirooliver86/posts/310336732496101?_rdr
some of your thoughts ate right but is a black mail because he have so many chance of becoming the next president
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2015
limpopo:

Do u have the book

being looking around for it in dis Ebonyi state to no avail

https://itun.es/gb/eX6K4.l
https://itun.es/gb/fZ7K4.l
https://itun.es/gb/bp7K4.l
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2015
Can I buy this book on Jumia or Konga?
How much and what is the reference of this text?
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2015
dammytosh:

I hear you.
That is the problem with this generation. We know so much yet know nothing.
A man ruled this country when our parents were qualified to rule too. Left and came back when we are also qualified to rule and you think none of his experience is the truth.
Go and read what he wrote about Bukola Saraki and what is happening now.
Some more points i got :
dammytosh:

I hear you.

A man ruled this country when our parents were qualified to rule too. Left and came back when we are also qualified to rule and you think none of his experience is the truth.

Some more points i got :

dammytosh:

I hear you.
Some more points i got :
dammytosh:

I hear you.

Some more points i got :

Are you on point.. my guy

someone that has seen it all...
someone that installs presidents in another country
and people calls him a FOOL....
dis our generation needs to be cultured and learn proper use of words

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by ifoundmyperfect: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2015
Crooky story from a crook condemning a crook...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by mu2sa2: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2015
This is Obj's account. Waiting for Atiku's. But both men are politicians and we know politicians lie a great deal about pretty everything.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2015
bigeagleeye:

Atiku held sway at d Arewa front and also the crowned Prince of PDM after d demise of shehu yaradua!
U need political structures to win political office & Until a man's hand holds firmly d handle of the sword, he can't be asking for the cause of his father's death! Obj would have failed if he attempted rejecting a VP given to him by a made structure but what he would do after was left to him and I think he did well in overrunning existing structures and planting his own!
I have not stopped learning from Obj till forever irrespective of what people say about him...he is human & I will be stupid to expect him to be perfect!

That's the word my guy....
Which politicians book doesn't contain lies... I have read many.

it is only left for us to read through, pick the truths that are useful for us..

OBJ is also human
and an average human being is selfish in thinking

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by basileze: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Your parochial emotions has taken over your sense of reasoning hence you are drifting from the topic discussed here.

Where in OBJ book did he inform you about @Atiku as Prince of PDM.
Are you now the Social Media mouthpiece of OBJ?

bigeagleeye:

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2015
While they are trying to outmanoeuvre themselves, good governance is ferociously kicked to the long grass, and the result is total decay.
Infrastructure, institutions, rule of law etc are left to rot. That is the country called Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Ibrahimbm0412:

some of your thoughts ate right but is a black mail because he have so many chance of becoming the next president

I agree
but what is politics in the first place?
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Ibrahimbm0412:

I agree
but what is politics in the first place?
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by evy1(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2015
dammytosh:

I am talking abot the book and the wisdom it contains.

1. Planting a mole in ur enemies camp is - wisdom

2. He spoke about writing down everything you want to discuss before meeting some one. ( especially people in power)
In the past i tend to forget some important points when meeting the biggest guys our there but now i take a note and trust me it works perfectly.

So quit the i know all and learn from a man who ruled your country longer than anybody living

You got that
Yea bro i got that, a lot to learn from the book.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Riensi:
While they are trying to outmanoeuvre themselves, good governance is ferociously kicked to the long grass, and the result is total decay.
Infrastructure, institutions, rule of law etc are left to rot. That is the country called Nigeria.

these people don't believe that masses voted them in... they believed in their money, ego and pride..

where two elephants fights...... the grass suffers
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by bigeagleeye(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2015
basileze:
Your parochial emotions has taken over your sense of reasoning hence you are drifting from the topic discussed here.

Where in OBJ book did he inform you about @Atiku as Prince of PDM.
Are you now the Social Media mouthpiece of OBJ?

It is Christmas day, a bad day not to read through comments before responding! Patiently read, I will await your apologies after!
And in case you don't understand any line of the discuss, Be humble to ask questions! Merry Christmas young man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by toshmann(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2015
Thief vs thief.

Next please

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Mustay(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2015
One thing OBJ does well (which other politicians and leaders do not) is to DOCUMENT HISTORY.

Isn't it amazing that this preview was written December 2014?

www.osundefender.org/a-must-read-extract-from-obasanjos-book-my-watch-about-atiku-plant-moles-in-your-opponent-camps-and-the-rest-is-history/

Fashola & Amaechi wrote theirs; Adeniyi wrote his and I expect Abati to do same. People will always write from a biased view but that's why it's their ACCOUNT. You can learn or deduce from there.

Tomorrow, people will quote from sources, not "them say, them say". Strategically laying the blocks...
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by basileze: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas Young man, wondering what I am doing here this special day.

bigeagleeye:

It is Christmas day, a bad day not to read through comments before responding! Patiently read, I will await your apologies after!
And in case you don't understand any line of the discuss, Be humble to ask questions! Merry Christmas young man
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Flirtyy: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2015
bigeagleeye:

From the first letter of your comment to the last letter - Wisdom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by terabyte2015(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2015
limpopo:

Do u have the book

Go to. Okada book.com. On playstore and search my watch. U can easily download it there
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by bigeagleeye(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2015
Flirtyy:

From the first letter of your comment to the last letter - Wisdom
Humbled by your kind and fair view of my note! It's my quest actually to make sense 99% of the time! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by aadoiza: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2015
I'm not sure I should waste my precious time reading Obasanjo's crap. This confused obdurate charlatan's hell bent on smearing everyone who never succumbed to his whims. Atiku, Obasanjo, and all other politicians are incorrigible liars, peculators, fiends who apparently do not care about those who put then in power; but why should obj--the pot-- call others kettles, while depicting himself on a saintly backdrop? You could've fooled us, chump but we ain't buying it. If not because Nigeria--as a country, smacks of anomalies, Obasanjo, Atiku, et al. should've been guillotined tey tey.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by mideactive: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2015
His late wife Stella played a lot of role,obj had actually lost d NA n d party.but most of d big players loved and respected Stella,she actually helped restore normalcy which made her husband retain poer den.Atiku was always a threat2 his govt.till d end
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2015
AreaFada2:
This has been on FP years back.
YEARS BACK KE!!!!!!
WHAT YEAR
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by eroticecstasy: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2015
limpopo:

Do u have the book

i saw a man at Uyo that sells books at some traffic lights selling it, he mentioned 10k an I angrilly drove off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. / PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.