Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku (41157 Views)

Obasanjo’s Book “my Watch” Adapted To Nollywood Movie(photo) / Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 / Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo Makes Shocking Revelations About Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
danidee10:

Go n live in another state u no hear....
am not an indigene....
am serving there.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
crackhouse:
Ebonyi state? in Nigeria? I have not heard about that state. is it in the map? do they have a governor?

recite your state and capital... and you would be surprise what you would discover

by the way....
am not an indigene....

am serving there

Na una yeye NYSC CARRY ME GO THERE
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by limpopo: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
mokoshalb:
is ebonyi still a state in 9ja!
that state looks anonymous
am not an indigene....
am serving there
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by danidee10(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
limpopo:

am not an indigene....

am serving there.

ok, your troubles will be over soon grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by pa100: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
obyy

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Osyfellaini(f): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
COMING FROM OBJ, I AM TOTALLY NOT SURPRISED BECAUSE TRYING TO PULL DOWN IS ALL HE KNOWS, ESPECIALLY WHEN HE KNOWS YOU ARE A TREAT TO HIM POSING AS HIMSELF AS A DEMIgod.
OBJ HAD AND IS STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH HIS OWN SON BECAUSE OF HIS MENTALITY OF WANTING AND HAVING IT ALL. SO FOR ME, A LIKE THAT IS THE SNAKE AND WE ALL NEED TO AVOID HIM BEFORE HE INFECTS EVERYONE WITH HIS HATE SPEECH AND MAKE US MOVE AGAINST EACH OTHER FOR HIM TO REMAIN 'IMPORTANT'.
I WILL ADVICE ATIKU ABUBAKAR TO IGNORE THE DROWNING MAN AND KEEP BELIEVING THAT WITH GOD ALMIGHTY ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Osyfellaini(f): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
OBJ AGAIN?
THIS MAN SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT HIS TIME IS OVER AND NOW WE KNOW HIS GAME. HE FORCED GEJ ON NIGERIANS AND WE ALL KNOW THE REULT OF THAT, SO ANYTHING COMING FROM HIM IS A NO! NO!! TO ME AND MANY OTHERS.
OBJ YOU'RE THE BIGGER SNAKE, SO ENJOY YOUR HILLTOP HOUSE AND LET NIGERIANS ENJOY THE YULETIDE SEASON.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by imotondo(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2015
princemillla:

It's online Bro

Pls can you help me send it to my mail..... angelspiky@yahoo.co.uk
thanks.
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Mustay(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2015
imotondo:

Pls can you help me send it to my mail..... angelspiky@yahoo.co.uk
thanks.
It's an application. Go to your playstore and search for OkadaBooks
Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku by plendil: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Funny how he conveniently left out this third term agenda, which according to Atiku, in an interview he gave channels some years back, was the genesis of the rift between them.

Not really surprised, anyway. If you've read his previous books, especially "not by my will", which detailed his memoirs as military ruler, you appreciate OBJ's penchant for painting himself as the best thing to have ever happened to Nigeria after the discovery of oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Soldiers Beat Salihu Aliyu, The Galadima Of Tungan-Maje & Family Members / Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.