Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo (55257 Views)

Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Lol.... Yet they fought with him for three years.... I always like your post but sometimes don't get into everything.... Ojukwu did what no human being in Nigeria can do..... He trusted no one .... He did the needful
I have my observation sir! Ojukwu's action may seem good to some(especially his tribesmen) but to the other ethnic groups in the Delta, it was more of imposing the desire of one man, an outsider on the entire group.

You will agree with me that the agitation for a different state was the chief demands of the people of Old Rivers(Rivers and Bayelsa) and old Cross river(cross river and Akwa ibom). The people were pained that the then eastern region wasn't giving heed to their demand yet invaded their lands in the name of a republic that they never signed up for. Don't forget that Boro's ND Republic was precipitated by the loss of confidence on the eastern region and the coming of the unelected military led by Ironsi.

You see, the point? Ojukwu was aware that the Ijaws, Efiks and others were happy with the state creation and his rejection was interpreted as an affront. Beside, why did he "invade" midwest to declare it another republic when they never asked for it? Truth is Ojukwu was ambitious.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Johniyke2flex:
Unfurtunately, one side didn't see the need to honour the pact reached in Aburi. This is one history that the powers that be have tried so much to erase. But we are not fools, we have it registered in our minds!

Great injustice was meted out to our fathers, our mothers, our uncles, our aunts, our relations, just because the other side of the divide knew no one would hold them accountable.

Now we have a Gowon who is seen as a National hero and an Ojukwu who is seen as the villian just because of the grand conspiracy by these powers that be to cover up the truth. Now the youths are the fools for it.
You didn't get your facts straight.Ojukwu was buried with full Military and State honours.I don't know how he was made a viallian.You talk about injustice,what justice did your ancestors do to Ahmadu Bello,Balewa,Akintola,Maimalari,Ademulegun and Co who were brutally murdered.We also know our history.We are ready to also defeat you just like our father do urs

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by princejayboss: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
jonnieoneng:

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT AWOLOWO SCREWED THINGS UP,HE ONLY HELP GOWON TO INTERPRETE THE ACCORD AND ALSO TO TELL WHAT ITS LIKELY IMPLICATIONS ARE.OJUKWU PLAYED ON GOWONS INTELLIGENCE AND THANK GOD PEOPLE LIKE AWO WERE AROUND TO SHOW THIS SCAM.OJUKWU WAS A SELFISH AND OVER AMBITIOUS PERSON AS WERE ALL IGBO OFFICERS AT THAT TIME.THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR DERAILING THE NATION TO WHERE IT IS TODAY VIA THE COUP AND THE CIVIL WAR.

Keep confusing yourself... Do you even know what lead to the aburi issue?

Are you trying to tell me that Gowon came to Aburi alone ? No other member of the ruling council?

What stops Awolowo from joining the aburi meeting.... He was hoping that if a coup happens ... He will be able access power control?

There a draft and assessment of the aburi document before hand remember? What stops Gowon from studying it with his advisers.... Or are you telling me that ojukwu has more advisers than a head of state ?

Nobody forced him to sign the accord? Was he under duress?

What is ambition in trying to take your people away from the other that can never love them... In September 1966 .... Over 30,000 igbo people were killed .... Go to Wikipedia...you will find .....

Finally ... You need to stop listening to wrack history from people who want to keep you from the truth.... Believing that igbo were too ambitious to go away from Nigeria is like believing that Palestine has a state in now land of Israel...... You need to be there or have the right history to know the factual truth
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by princejayboss: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
jonnieoneng:

You didn't get your facts straight.Ojukwu was buried with full Military and State honours.I don't know how he was made a viallian.You talk about injustice,what justice did your ancestors do to Ahmadu Bello,Balewa,Akintola,Maimalari,Ademulegun and Co who were brutally murdered.We also know our history.We are ready to also defeat you just like our father do urs

If your father can't tell the truth how it all happened... Maybe he might hiding in the holes....lol .... I can give you few war museum around the world where can go... You will see the story is different from what you ever had...

No body wants war again but there is war every front loses.... Remember its like those day when dealing are very legit.... Now one can get any kind of weapon from back door deals, black markets ... No body will really gain another war... I have given the western world the best all physics in me .... I hope it comes to point I don't use it for the bad.

Jah bless
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
lustra89:
in as much as try not to call u a fool, my friend, I think u can't escape it, why don't you shut up and mind your business.
If you read the comments of the guy you abused,all he said may be unpalatable but very true.Yet,you still abused him.It is attitudes like this that made Soldiers to shoot at IPOD and SHIITE people.I will advise you to channel your intellect to more productive areas.Believe me,your Biafra is a lost cause
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by 1miccza: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
thisisayus:
Lemme explain to those who don't know.
Accord was signed during the tension that was before the war.
It was agreed that Nigeria should run a confederal system of govt and the central(gowon) shld be weak. Just like tanzayaki and Zanzibar (Now Tanzania) and Senegal, Swaziland and Gambia (defunct senegambia) . Gowon agreed to the accord but on getting to Nigeria where he narrated the content to Awo(special adviser and minister of finance) who now advised him not to honor the accord and gowon accepted Awo's advices (reason why igbos hate Awo).
It was after then Naira and kobo, right and drive was changed to left hand, 12states was created just to weaken ojukwu's secession's plan. But it angered him and war broke out.

I gathered from my dad here that Awo was working on the advice of the British
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Are you trying to tell me that Gowon came to Aburi alone ? No other member of the ruling council?

What stops Awolowo from joining the aburi meeting.... He was hoping that if a coup happens ... He will be able access power control?

There a draft and assessment of the aburi document before hand remember? What stops Gowon from studying it with his advisers.... Or are you telling me that ojukwu has more advisers than a head of state ?

What is ambition in trying to take your people away from the other that can never love them... In September 1966 .... Over 30,000 igbo people were killed .... Go to Wikipedia...you will find .....

Finally ... You need to stop listening to wrack history from people who want to keep you from the truth.... Believing that igbo were too ambitious to go away from Nigeria is like believing that Palestine has a state in now land of Israel...... You need to be there or have the right history to know the factual truth
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by seaga: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
ladyF:
Fake friends everywhere, dem plenty. Dine with you today, backstab you tomorrow.

Cutting off fake friends this 2015, 2016 gonna be a blessed year. grin grin grin

........hahaha I'm here again kiss

Oh it's the lady with the better curves than Juliet n toolz smiley
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by princejayboss: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I have my observation sir! Ojukwu's action may seem good to some(especially his tribesmen) but to the other ethnic groups in the Delta, it was more of imposing the desire of one man, an outsider on the entire group.

You will agree with me that the agitation for a different state was the chief demands of the people of Old Rivers(Rivers and Bayelsa) and old Cross river(cross river and Akwa ibom). The people were pained that the then eastern region wasn't giving heed to their demand yet invaded their lands in the name of a republic that they never signed up for. Don't forget that Boro's ND Republic was precipitated by the loss of confidence on the eastern region and the coming of the unelected military led by Ironsi.

You see, the point? Ojukwu was aware that the Ijaws, Efiks and others were happy with the state creation and his rejection was interpreted as an affront. Beside, why did he "invade" midwest to declare it another republic when they never asked for it? Truth is Ojukwu was ambitious.

My brother opinion are like ass holes... We are entitled to one... The fact that the 1966 pogrom was solely on the people of then eastern Nigeria justified the aburi accord... He was then the governor of the eastern states.. remember in February 24 1967 he called a meeting of the ethnic leaders in the then eastern region held at old presidential hotel Enugu.... He formally inform them of his plans which 98% agreed to it

If the leaders were not able to get the message to their people... Who is ojukwus fault... He personally can not reach out them all.

Remember that the fall of Biafra happened in the south south as they could not stand to hold the Nigeria army for so long.

My brother take it or leave it .... You can quite agree with me that the ND people are often dynamic... They never stand on one place..... I meet one of the best neurologist in Latin America... He is from Delta, very old man.... He said this to me " we the ND let ourselves down during the war.... I know few will accept this fact but as a youth we truly did not do anything to kept Biafra alive"

What am trying to say is this ....every leader have to be ambitious and as such ojukwu was ..... Personally I don't really see similarities in ideology, culture, in fact in everything that made us one .....

We are here trying to make fun of the photo yet our youths kept quiet despite the fact that our nation was and have operating as an Islamic nation...

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by seaga: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
That's priceless
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=princejayboss post=41312311]

What wrack history are you talking about.You are Igbo and you level of reasoning is %?:$@&#* so I dont blame
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by Olamiconqueror: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]See how Ojukwu de look Gowon like 'you go die soon'

That's the beginning of conspiracy[/size]
. Conspiracy? Does facial look determines that?
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by ElCapone(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
scotred19:
I can see two men eating, one is A man of his word and the other is a slave, a puppet, a coward who couldn't even speak for himself.
I can even see 1 who ran and left his ppl to their fate after leading them to a war he was sure to lose.
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
princejayboss:

If your father can't tell the truth how it all happened... Maybe he might hiding in the holes....lol .... I can give you few war museum around the world where can go... You will see the story is different from what you ever had...

No body wants war again but there is war every front loses.... Remember its like those day when dealing are very legit.... Now one can get any kind of weapon from back door deals, black markets ... No body will really gain another war... I have given the western world the best all physics in me .... I hope it comes to point I don't use it for the bad.

Jah bless
IT IS INSULTIVE BRINGING MY FATHER INTO THIS.FOR UR INFO,MY FATHER FOUGHT YOUR ANCESTORS AND HE PRIDES HIMSELF FOR KILLING SO MANY THAN HE CAN COUNT.THERE ARE 5 BIAFRAN SOLDIERS SKULLS IN OUR BACKYARD.YOU SHOULD GO AND ASK YOURS WHAT HAPPENED, I KNOW IGBOS LIE A LOT THAT IS WHY YOU ARE THS IGNORANT.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by ladyF(f): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
seaga:

Oh it's the lady with the better curves than Juliet n toolz smiley
lol there was a reason I cancelled that part grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Jah bless
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by princejayboss: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=jonnieoneng post=41312964][/quote]

Oga I have seen war.... I have helped get some bad birds airborne with some bad air capabilities .... I have been to more than 28 countries of the world.... I have been to war museums, I have spoken to veterans first hand, I have seen many dark secrets of some nations .... I am a physicist with phd .... I have seen things you will never see in your like .... So I tell you .... If you know your thing answer those my questions one after the other.

Am not wrack like you are.....
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by princejayboss: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
jonnieoneng:

IT IS INSULTIVE BRINGING MY FATHER INTO THIS.FOR UR INFO,MY FATHER FOUGHT YOUR ANCESTORS AND HE PRIDES HIMSELF FOR KILLING SO MANY THAN HE CAN COUNT.THERE ARE 5 BIAFRAN SOLDIERS SKULLS IN OUR BACKYARD.YOU SHOULD GO AND ASK YOURS WHAT HAPPENED, I KNOW IGBOS LIE A LOT THAT IS WHY YOU ARE THS IGNORANT.

Am not defending this as an igbo man.... Your father can keep the skulls for I care ... Though I don't mean disrespect to your father from my earlier post but my question were very precise.... How can someone give excuses that ojukwu played Gowon....where is Gowon sense ..... This might as well tell you that going to war against the igbo was because someone played on his he's yet again..... He was simply a puppet
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by tohchee96(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Big4wig:
IF BIAFRA GIRLS LEAVE NIGERIA, HOW MANY FINE GIRL WE REMAIN?

not even one
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by Kirigidi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
thisisayus:
Lemme explain to those who don't know.
Accord was signed during the tension that was before the war.
It was agreed that Nigeria should run a confederal system of govt and the central(gowon) shld be weak. Just like tanzayaki and Zanzibar (Now Tanzania) and Senegal, Swaziland and Gambia (defunct senegambia) . Gowon agreed to the accord but on getting to Nigeria where he narrated the content to Awo(special adviser and minister of finance) who now advised him not to honor the accord and gowon accepted Awo's advices (reason why igbos hate Awo).
It was after then Naira and kobo, right and drive was changed to left hand, 12states was created just to weaken ojukwu's secession's plan. But it angered him and war broke out.
Nice write-up! D spellin is "Tanganyika" nd not "Tanzayaki". D name Tanzania as a country was derivd frm joint abbreviatn of TANganyika nd ZANzibar. It was just only Senegal nd Gambia dat briefly unite to form SENEGAMBIA. Swaziland not part of them.
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Oga I have seen war.... I have helped get some bad birds airborne with some bad air capabilities .... I have been to more than 28 countries of the world.... I have been to war museums, I have spoken to veterans first hand, I have seen many dark secrets of some nations .... I am a physicist with phd .... I have seen things you will never see in your like .... So I tell you .... If you know your thing answer those my questions one after the other.

Am not wrack like you are.....

You claim to have a Phd.I seriously doubt that from you commentary.You said you have seen wars...can you give an example you have helped fly bad planes ..thank God for your life.But your support for Biafra exposes you for what most enlightened people will take you for A QUAKE.IF YOU NEED ENLIGHTENMENT I WILL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER AND CONTACT THEN CONNECT YOU WITH SOMEONE WHO SAW IT ALL AND WHO HAD HIS PHD SINCE 1970,SO HE CAN ENLIGHTEN YOU
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
princejayboss:

My brother opinion are like ass holes... We are entitled to one... The fact that the 1966 pogrom was solely on the people of then eastern Nigeria justified the aburi accord... He was then the governor of the eastern states.. remember in February 24 1967 he called a meeting of the ethnic leaders in the then eastern region held at old presidential hotel Enugu.... He formally inform them of his plans which 98% agreed to it

If the leaders were not able to get the message to their people... Who is ojukwus fault... He personally can not reach out them all.

Remember that the fall of Biafra happened in the south south as they could not stand to hold the Nigeria army for so long.

My brother take it or leave it .... You can quite agree with me that the ND people are often dynamic... They never stand on one place..... I meet one of the best neurologist in Latin America... He is from Delta, very old man.... He said this to me " we the ND let ourselves down during the war.... I know few will accept this fact but as a youth we truly did not do anything to kept Biafra alive"

What am trying to say is this ....every leader have to be ambitious and as such ojukwu was ..... Personally I don't really see similarities in ideology, culture, in fact in everything that made us one .....

We are here trying to make fun of the photo yet our youths kept quiet despite the fact that our nation was and have operating as an Islamic nation...
Who are the ethnic leaders that he met in Enugu? Can you name names? I think we should be honest here. The agitation by ethnic groups was on state of their own. They got it and next someone came with a Biafra. Haba bros...ojukwu was the Governor of eastern region without rivers and cross river states as at then. At best, he should have restricted himself to his new region. What was he doing in Rivers and Cross river? Who even told you that the SS people fought for Biafra? Let's be honest my oga. 98% of SS people were for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by greatnow: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
olihilistic:
I hate war it brings enemity anything tht will mke me dive into it lord please cut it off.in that same 1967 many blood were shared cos of them and they did'nt enjoy this kind of meal together untill Ojukwu died.
. Blood SHARED? Then there is God ooooo
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by scotred19(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
ElCapone:
I can even see 1 who ran and left his ppl to their fate after leading them to a war he was sure to lose.
The last time I checked, his people are not complaining. We all think he did the right. he was the leader, when capture the leader in a war, you have killed the people physically and physiological.
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Am not defending this as an igbo man.... Your father can keep the skulls for I care ... Though I don't mean disrespect to your father from my earlier post but my question were very precise.... How can someone give excuses that ojukwu played Gowon....where is Gowon sense ..... This might as well tell you that going to war against the igbo was because someone played on his he's yet again..... He was simply a puppet
THIS IS PRECISELY MY POINT.YOU IGBOS ARE NOT METICULOUS AND CALCULATED.YOU NEVER TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE PEOPLE YOU ARE DRALING WITH.HAVE YOU GONE DOWN MEMORY LANE TO ASK HOW MOST OF THE NORTHERN MILITARY BRASS GOT INTO THE MILITARY.OJUKWU WAS LIGHT YEARS EDUCATIONALLY AHEAD OF GOWON,AT THE TIME GOWON ONLY WANTED PEACE AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO ACHIEVE IT WHICH WAS WHY HE SIGNED AN AGREEMENT THAT ONLY SUITED OJUKWU'S AMBITION.IT WASN'T UNTIL THE ACCORD WAS COMPREHENSIVELY DISECTED BY AWO.YOU WERE TOO FORWARD AND THIS IS WHAT IS PLAYIN ALL OVER AGAI
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by Allann(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
plaetton:

Interesting indeed.

But what could have been in the accord that horrified the northern elites

For Nigeria to operate a true Federal system or confederation ?
What did they, or anyone for that matter, stand to lose?

I wonder how many Nigerians remember that it was Gowon, as young head of state, in his sincerity, went on air, to say the following state " There is no basis for a united Nigeria ".
Later, his advisers prevailed on him to retract that statement.
It is a matter public record.

I wish I could interview Gowon today and ask him to tell the nation, in sincerity, what made say those things way back in 1967 , even before the civil war.

But was it not Ironsi who abolished the regional system, and introduced unitary system? Then when it no longer favoured the igbo, they want a reversal.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by princejayboss: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
jonnieoneng:

You claim to have a Phd.I seriously doubt that from you commentary.You said you have seen wars...can you give an example you have helped fly bad planes ..thank God for your life.But your support for Biafra exposes you for what most enlightened people will take you for A QUAKE.IF YOU NEED ENLIGHTENMENT I WILL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER AND CONTACT THEN CONNECT YOU WITH SOMEONE WHO SAW IT ALL AND WHO HAD HIS PHD SINCE 1970,SO HE CAN ENLIGHTEN YOU

Simply follow all I have said in the forum.... I don't really care how you see it .... As far as am concerned.... Gown should have respected whatever he signed....
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
princejayboss:

VERY GOOD BRO,LIKE YOU INTELLIGENCE AND SUAVE.THIS IS THE REASON WHY PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS SUSPECT YOU .WHO WERE THE PEOPLE THT FOLLOWED GOWON TO ABURE?HOW MANY LAWYETS AS IN THAT TEAM?I RESPECT OJUKWU AND MAJORITY OF IGBO OFFICERS.THEY ARE NOT WASC FAILURES LIKE THOSE FROM THE NORTH.IT WAS HOWEVER IGNOBLE FOR OJUKWU TO PLAY ON GOWON IGNORANCE BUT AWO WAS FAR AHEAD OF OJUKWU,THAT WAS WHY H DEVICED A SOUND MEANS OF HONOURING THE ACCORD WITHOUT WEAKENING THE CENTRE AND THIS ANNOYED OJUKWU AND LED TO THE WAR.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by jonnieoneng: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
princejayboss:

Simply follow all I have said in the forum.... I don't really care how you see it .... As far as am concerned.... Gown should have respected whatever he signed....
IF YOU SIGNED AN AGREE WHICH MADE YOU LOOK FOOLISH,OR AN AGREEMENT YOU SIGNED NOT KNOWING WHAT IT ACTUALLY ENTAILS WILL YOU HONOUR SUCH?AND FOR GOD SAKE WHAT'S WITH THIS"HONOURING"THINGY.....TECHNICALLY SPEAKING STATE CREATION GIVES GREATER AUTONOMY TO EVERY ONE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANGERED OJUKWU UNLESS HE HAD A BIGGER HIDDEN AGENDA WHICH UNFOLDED WHEN HE INVADED THE MID WEST AND SOUTH SOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo by princejayboss: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
jonnieoneng:

IF YOU SIGNED AN AGREE WHICH MADE YOU LOOK FOOLISH,OR AN AGREEMENT YOU SIGNED NOT KNOWING WHAT IT ACTUALLY ENTAILS WILL YOU HONOUR SUCH?AND FOR GOD SAKE WHAT'S WITH THIS"HONOURING"THINGY.....TECHNICALLY SPEAKING STATE CREATION GIVES GREATER AUTONOMY TO EVERY ONE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANGERED OJUKWU UNLESS HE HAD A BIGGER HIDDEN AGENDA WHICH UNFOLDED WHEN HE INVADED THE MID WEST AND SOUTH SOUTH.

Oga .... So if PMB sign a wrong treaty without proper study by his advisers.... After two months he just come to press to cancel it .... Who is to be blamed ?

Or maybe after you wrote an exam where you answered your question wrongly.... Who takes the fall.....

Our problem is sincerity.... If you are sincere ... You would know that Gowon screwed up in whatsoever reason.... Be it that the deal was well structured or not .... He was not under duress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.