Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,545 members, 7,958,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Building Of Schools, Legacy Of My Administration – Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Building Of Schools, Legacy Of My Administration – Aregbesola (347 Views)

Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants / APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Of Schools, Legacy Of My Administration – Aregbesola by shaddoww: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
The governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf
Aregbesola, has identified building state-of-the-
art schools to impart knowledge and build strong
characters in the Osun children as a priceless
legacy his administration is determined to leave
behind in the state.
The governor, while commissioning the newly
completed N130million Olufi Government Middle
School in Gbongan, stated that his government
sees school as an investment that will impact on
the future of Osun and the society in general. Aregbesola stated that the belief in building a
better society has guided the state’s policy and
aspirations on education, noting that the present
administration in Osun has revolutionised
education.
He said that the new Olufi Government Middle
School has risen from its ashes to a 1,450
capacity school with 29 classrooms that can
accommodate 50 pupils each.
Aregbesola pointed out that government, in
arriving at the school concept, considered
international best practices hence the
construction of public schools of world standard
in different communities of the state.
He also stated that the government is aware that
a beautiful, well equipped and attractive learning
environment will bring out the best in the
teachers and learners.
Re: Building Of Schools, Legacy Of My Administration – Aregbesola by ozoigbondu: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Owing seven months salary is another repulsive legacy of aregbese
Re: Building Of Schools, Legacy Of My Administration – Aregbesola by Agimor(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Source
Re: Building Of Schools, Legacy Of My Administration – Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Not paying salary is the real legacy. A legendary one at that

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Evidence That Any Money Was Shared? / Happy Arm Forces Remembrance Day To The Nigerian Arm Forces / OBASANJO: Biafran Agitation Was Born In Error And Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.