Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar (10315 Views)

Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants / Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Nnabugwu8590: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Governor Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar has said that some elements within the All Progressives Congress (APC) are trying to undermine the APC administration in Bauchi State by attacking its policies, actions and programmes.

He stated this at the weekend, during an interactive session with leadership of youth groups in Bauchi.

He said that his administration was facing opposition from some elements within the APC that refused to accept their destiny, despite the verdict of the people in the state.

Abubakar said the disgruntled APC elements are in cahoots with people, whom he said had history of misconduct while in office from 1999 to 2015.

He added ‎that the same people put heads together with other politicians, who looted the state treasury from 1999 to the time APC took over power, adding that they are deploying huge resources to discredit his administration.

Governor Abubakar said that paucity of resources, occasioned by the drop in oil prices in the international market, will not be a hindrance to the implementation of the covenant signed with the people. ‎

He challenged the people who are criticising the cost of major road contracts his administration awarded in the state capital, to engage experts to carry out cost analysis of the projects, which includes complete dualisation and payment of compensation.

He however assured that the administration remains focused and will deliver on the mandate given by the people.

Few months ago, the Bauchi State chapter of the APC had expressed similar reservations when they met with the governor.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/apc-members-undermining-my-administration-abubakar/135980.html

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by ademega(m): 6:07am On Mar 01, 2016
your good work would vindicate you at the long run

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Siberia101: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2016
Do good and the masses will always queue up behind you.

7 Likes

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by caselessogbuagu: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2016

had history of misconduct while in office
from 1999 to 2015.
He added that the same people put heads
together with other politicians, who looted
the state treasury from 1999 to the time APC
took over power, adding that they are
deploying huge resources to discredit his
administration.
These "pdp-in-body-and-soul-but-apc-in-words" guys are the problem the party is having.

Mr governor, now you have a hammer, every problem should be a nail when dealing with those products of a nefarious party.

Weed them off!

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by bewla(m): 6:18am On Mar 01, 2016
wake me if the work is ready story taller

1 Like

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by sdindan: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2016
You have started blaming PDP via APC. This one is a new technology.

Please Lai Muhammed take note.

25 Likes

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Aromas: 6:26am On Mar 01, 2016
To hell with your party................. Focus on delivering good governance to your people and make sure the salary is being at appropriate time grin

Keep the smile, leave the tear, think of joy, forget the fear, hold the laugh, leave the pain, be joyful cuz it is new month... God will bless u as u step into month of March! Happy New Month

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by gunuvi(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2016
sdindan:
You have started blaming PDP via APC.
This one is a new technology.

Please Lai Muhammed take note.
I expect a press conference from the devilish liar himself. He will just sit and say, oh...thia strategy will work better o. Oya let me start to blame pdp via apc. Hehehehehe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2016
caselessogbuagu:
These "pdp-in-body-and-soul-but-apc-in-words" guys are the problem the party is having.

Mr governor, now you have a hammer, every problem should be a nail when dealing with those products of a nefarious party.

Weed them off!
When they decamped from PDP to APC, you celebrated them as progressive. They mobilized people to vote for you and you won now you are calling ekpa.

13 Likes

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by sdindan: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2016
gunuvi:

I expect a press conference from the devilish liar himself. He will just sit and say, oh...thia strategy will work better o. Oya let me start to blame pdp via apc. Hehehehehe

Blame PDP via APC

then blame Buhari via Jonathan

hahahahahahahhhh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by tola9ja: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
D
Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by bunmioguns(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2016
undecided
Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by drss(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2016
i thought na GEJ dey cause am Him no wan blame GEJ again

6 Likes

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Storytelling governor...

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Flexherbal(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
These politicians complain too much.
Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by xakakes: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
And the blame game continues with season films APC a party of shame!

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by tola9ja: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2016
sdindan:

javascript:void(0);

Blame PDP via APC

then blame Buhari via Jonathan

hahahahahahahhhh!
grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Trustyd1(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Land for sale
Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Now I no all every member of APC has a problem.face the job u were voted in to do or fucking live dere.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Why is it that only Apc governor are complaining??

Complaining of drop of allocation.

Complaining of Financial mismanagement perpetrated by the past Government.

Complaining of drop of oil price.

Yet some opposition governors are doing great works!!

Umahi is Working, Ikpeazu is trying.

Obiano is inform, Wike is following..

I pity the zombie!!

That's how they will blame jonathan and PDP till 2019 without any tangible Infrastructure to show forth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by SylarsMcQuins: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2016
APC Zombies, always not wanting to accept dat they've been scammed. Only wen dey see dz will der will become normal else destiny is ruined for life.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by SylarsMcQuins: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2016
OMG!!! They've started blaming themselves.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by bedspread: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Thank God you no blame PDP!!!
Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by lexyclasy: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2016
t
caselessogbuagu:

Weed them off!
so from 1999-2015 you were not a politician....and also dine with the PDP...now that you are in APC you a1rea saint..this hush of hypocrites self keep looking for excuses...you thought governance lies in propaganda
Re: APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar by Viktor1983(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
I Siddon dey look

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: British And US Fighter Jets Lands In Dapchi Nigeria - Pics / EndSARS: Delta State Rebuilds Burnt Asaba High Court Complex / Kaduna Governor Sani Thanks Tinubu For Appointing Kaduna Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.