Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,601 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before (902 Views)

My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs / Some Cool Facts About Handsome Dudes U May Not Have Come Across / 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by greatiyk4u(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
FACTS, RAW STREET STATISTICS U MAY NOT KNOW BEFORE

Now read, learn ,improve and be happy.

1. Women are more honest........(don't doubt this)

2. Fat people of either gender are more greedy and grossly
inconsiderate of others.

3. Men and women with thick lips have exaggerated self
esteem and more talkative and rude.

4. Most chronic alcoholics are more likely to abuse other
substances including drugs and cigarettes

5. Most wealthy people who started from the scratch are
happier than those born into wealth and/ or inherited
wealth and are more strict in its spending.

6. Men and women who freely associate and mingle with
others have increased life span, are happier and adaptable.

7. Men who laugh out loud are more confident and are
more attracted to women. They equally are more satisfying
sexually.

8. Most scientists and scholars are prone to insomnia and
depression and may die un celebrated than more verbose
and fraudulent politicians.

8. Females that make eye contact in conversation and during sexual intercourse are more reliable in character, more intelligent and mostly kind.

9. Most women who commence menses late in adolescent
are more likely to enter menopause early and less fertile
than early starters.

10. The size of a woman's shoe has a direct reflection on the
size of her pelvis. The higher her shoe size the more the likelihood of her normally delivering big babies compared to ones with smaller shoe sizes.

Remember, 2016 is the year of Change, try as much as possible to be a good ambassador of CHANGE....Mery christmas to all the people of good will all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by geesilver(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
OP am I to believe all this your lies.
Well some may be coincidence especially 2, 4, 5, 7.
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by Liljeez(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ftc again...yeah
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by geesilver(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Liljeez:
Ftc again...yeah
For your mind.
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
No.9 . Is . Totally . Wrong!
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lucialovely
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by greatiyk4u(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
geesilver:
OP am I to believe all this your lies. Well some may be coincidence especially 2, 4, 5, 7.
Believe it if u can.
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by greatiyk4u(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
pinceprinz:
Prove me wrong.
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by fbtowner(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm still trying to relate this to the term STREET u used in the topic
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by greatiyk4u(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
fbtowner:
I'm still trying to relate this to the term STREET u used in the topic

Do u need help?
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Prove me wrong.

There . Ain't . No . Scientific . Research . To . Back . That (yet) . Even . If .- it would be hard to use this as a calculation, as every women is unique with a different amount of fertile eggs and a different lifestyle, all of which can impact on the date she reaches menopause. Stress and lack of exercise woulda been a better and more convincing point to push tho as those might accelerate aging hence Menopause. Are we clear?
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by Adasun(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
pinceprinz:
including No.10
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adasun:
including No.10
That one is a joke In fact.
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by greatiyk4u(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
pinceprinz:

There . Ain't . No . Scientific . Research . To . Back . That (yet) . Even . If .- it would be hard to use this as a calculation, as every women is unique with a different amount of fertile eggs and a different lifestyle, all of which can impact on the date she reaches menopause. Stress and lack of exercise woulda been a better and more convincing point to push tho as those might accelerate aging hence Menopause. Are we clear?

So u don't av a proof and rushed 2 wrong my research?.......any way if other factors remain constant, the postulate is valid 2 a great extent.
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by greatiyk4u(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adasun:
including No.10

May be u av not noticed that before, put ur eyes on the ground and u will be surprised at how true it is.
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
greatiyk4u:

So u don't av a proof and rushed 2 wrong my research?.......any way if other factors remain constant, the postulate is valid 2 a great extent.

shocked shocked. What kind of prove are we talking 'bout here? ... Which factor(s) are u talking about¿?
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by Lucialovely(f): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Lucialovely
don't know anything about this undecided
Re: Facts!!! Raw Street Statistics U May Not Know Before by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Number 8 fat lie
Number 3 chronic lie

Number 10 dats heart breaking cry are u tryin to say my baby body size wud b as big as a whale

(1) (Reply)

What Women Want From Their Men- Funke Felix-Adejumo / The Latest Lagos Sport - SEX / Yippy! Its My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.