Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? (802 Views)

The life unimagined / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by smsshola(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Saw this pics below and am wondering wh one did fellow nairalander prefer.

see this pics how true is it?

Pls let not forget the rich also cry, they also have moment feel pain and sorrow.

likewise the poor the also have their moment of joy.

Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by onstelly(f): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
I will be rich and happy oh
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by fbtowner(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
You can never be poor and be happy in nigeria stop deceiving yourself. There is nothing like that here

Not when dollar is at 280/$

1 Like

Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by cruzita(f): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
in timaya's voice*I concur* with the poster above me
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Although there are things money can't buy but its better to be rich but not happy than to be poor and be happy. What am I even saying? Can some one be happy with abject poverty? I don't think so.
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
onstelly:
SECONDED
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by Ayt27(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
When you are poor, you are most likely going to be miserable, so if you are gonna be miserable either way, Why not be rich and miserable?
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
onstelly:
Don't be too sure ma'am.
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by obiorathesubtle: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
softappless:
SECONDED
thirded!
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by onstelly(f): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Don't be too sure ma'am.
Say for yourself my dear
Most times what we wish is what do happen to us
I will be rich and happy biko
Plenty pple are
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
onstelly:

Say for yourself my dear
Most times what we wish is what do happen to us
I will be rich and happy biko
Plenty pple are
Ok ma'am. May God give us our heart desires. No hard feelings.
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by onstelly(f): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Ok ma'am. May God give us our heart desires. No hard feelings.
Amen my dear
Thanks alot
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Poor and be happy? shocked who does dat? grin
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ayt27:
When you are poor, you are most likely going to be miserable, so if you are gonna be miserable either way, Why not be rich and miserable?
I guess this is the best answer. Kudos ! cool
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Money can't buy happiness? but money can buy a jet ski. Have you seen a sad person on a jet ski? You can't be sad on a jet ski. So literally money can buy happiness.
Ho! Ho!! Ho!!!
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by godwineli(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
so long its not money rituals,you will definitely be comfortable.
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Money is money... money is happiness.. money is love.. money is the world... money is everything

So yeah I'd rather be rich
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerian mentality who told u dat u will b rich and b miserable at d same time. Guy have u seen a miserable richman?
Re: To Be Rich And Miserable Or Poor And Be Happy;which Do U Prefer? by Hollyb(f): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
I will be rich and happy! Because it is Gods blessing that maketh rich and adds no sorrow

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Popular Misician Yung L Poses With A Completely N*ked With Girl (+18 Se / Checkout the Video Of A Guy Smooching My Bae Ass (video) / Words Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.