Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

The life unimagined - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The life unimagined (3148 Views)

MEN!! This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman In The 21st Century!! (Photos) / This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] / The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The life unimagined by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is Nigeria. Imagine how we're living. The rich getting richer while the poor die every day. Who will fight our cause? Who will placate us and give us the assurance we need? It's not like we're fugitives, aliens or uneducated. Those at the centre as well as those who birthed us have failed to give us the succour we need. In the squalor i stay, i see people like me waking up everyday with more and more pessimism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ok so what should we do now?
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
It's just me and my thoughts. Maybe some of us are not part of 'the chosen race.' i'm always despondent and in solitude. No one is worth trusting again. You try to get close to people and all they do is hurt you with their words and actions. I once met someone for a business advice and he swindled me of the little i had. I once, out of goodwill gave someone my phone to make a phone call and he ran away with it. Hmm.. People are becoming more self-centered, vile and nefarious by the day. So it's just me, myself and i henceforth. But i wonder who will be there to give me aid when i collapse [Now i'm on self-exile].

4 Likes

Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
I wake up, eat the little available, sit facing the wall as i think of the gleeful times of the past, press my phone then retire to bed. This has been the uncoventional and regimented life i've been living for 4 years now. I wish to have the normal life of a youth. Chasing girls, dressing fine, counting up to 50 thousand naira, having a good job/business are what people long for. For me, sickness aggravated my situation. The good life is a mirage to me. All i think of now is how to make it to the next day alive. They say: ''run to church and you'll find solace in His Word.'' Sorry, i can't extol Him faking happiness like others do

1 Like

Re: The life unimagined by temblor1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Deadrat, this is 2018.

5 Likes

Re: The life unimagined by Demogorgon(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Keep wallowing in self pity and laziness you will see where you'll end up. As for me, i'm already facing the world.. It's difficult i know.. But i will keep striving, keep believing, keep praying, one day i will be victorious! Then, i will look back and smile, feeling fulfilled.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The life unimagined by OneCorner: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Which one do u want, sniper or cement or u want d two mixed togeda

1 Like

Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
All u got to do is breath
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Ok so what should we do now?
just feel like sharing
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
LivingDead:
just feel like sharing

ChildofDoom,LivingDead,EmergencyCase all the same sicko angry

1 Like

Re: The life unimagined by n0fav0rs: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

ChildofDoom,LivingDead,EmergencyCase all the same sicko angry
That guy matter don tire me
Re: The life unimagined by pansophist(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
As a poster said, you are wallowing in self-pity and laziness. Its a phase, you will pass through it (if you let yourself though).

The mindset of the successful is the acceptance that no one owes them anything. You need to grab life by its throat and extract everything you want from it. Go learn a skill, or water a talent to maturity, and give the world the best of you. This is the first time in human existence that the acquisition of wealth has been democratized. With new media technologies such as Instagram, facebook, youtube, you can showcase yourself/product to the world, for almost free. You can have fans and followers globally if you have something the world needs. You can live wherever and earn in hard currency, and benefit from our digital age. You can write on fiverr, learn a skill at udemy.com, and just keep moving.

The government has never been good since I was born, accept this stone cold truth and move on. Be a tiger. In this world, it is either you are on the table or on the menu. Pour your frustration and dedicate to life-long development and be capitalistic in the pursuit of wealth, only then, you will enjoy a life you never deemed possible. It is all about your mindset. Your mindset can be your greatest asset or your biggest liability. Your choice.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Demogorgon:
Keep wallowing in self pity and laziness you will see where you'll end up. As for me, i'm already facing the world.. It's difficult i know.. But i will keep striving, keep believing, keep praying, one day i will be victorious! Then, i will look back and smile, feeling fulfilled.
i'm not lazy. I still manage to work with the little energy left. I know food will not manufacture itself on my table

3 Likes

Re: The life unimagined by Daisy17: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2018
LivingDead:
i'm not lazy. I still manage to work with the little energy left. I know food will not manufacture itself on my table

I think you are suffering from depression. I pray you stay strong and may your situation become better. You come across as a very emotional person and you definitely live in a harsh society. People if you don't have anything good to say, just keep quiet. Very uncaring lot of people most of these posters. What's so difficult in offering a kind word?

5 Likes

Re: The life unimagined by starbn(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2018
like poster above me said.wake up.some are born with silver spoon and some acquired the silver spoon by the hard-working.
add more effort to get a good skill and enjoy life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
temblor1:
Deadrat, this is 2018.
wrong identity. Not me

1 Like

Re: The life unimagined by ChildOfDoom: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

ChildofD.oom
unwarranted mentions yet again

2 Likes

Re: The life unimagined by Ivye(f): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
LivingDead:
I wake up, eat the little available, sit facing the wall as i think of the gleeful times of the past, press my phone then retire to bed. This has been the uncoventional and regimented life i've been living for 4 years now. I wish to have the normal life of a youth. Chasing girls, dressing fine, counting up to 50 thousand naira, having a good job/business are what people long for. For me, sickness aggravated my situation. The good life is a mirage to me. All i think of now is how to make it to the next day alive. They say: ''run to church and you'll find solace in His Word.'' Sorry, i can't extol Him faking happiness like others do
Yep,ya right at d last line
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
starbn:
like poster above me said.wake up.some are born with silver spoon and some acquired the silver spoon by the hard-working.
add more effort to get a good skill and enjoy life.
literally speaking, i don't have strength to add more effort. I'm down
Re: The life unimagined by tee59(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin don't let me say my mind.
Re: The life unimagined by finalboss(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Daisy17:

I think you are suffering from depression. I pray you stay strong and may your situation become better. You come across as a very emotional person and you definitely live in a harsh society. People if you don't have anything good to say, just keep quiet. Very uncaring lot of people most of these posters. What's so difficult in offering a kind word?
thanks for your concern
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2018
I would have sent you some money but I was just informed that you are a scammer angry

3 Likes

Re: The life unimagined by SweetBuns(f): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
I would have sent you some money but I was just informed that you are a scammer angry
who Informed you?
Re: The life unimagined by finalboss(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
thanks for this smiley
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ivye:

Yep,ya right at d last line
you concurred well. I'll rather lie down at home reminiscing than exhausting the little energy i have in church extolling Him
Re: The life unimagined by SweetBuns(f): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
LivingDead:
you concurred well. I'll rather lie down at home reminiscing than exhausting the little energy i have in church extolling Him
that little energy may be your saviour
Re: The life unimagined by kollinzgee(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
I pity you if you like no go strive to be successful you don't know this world is survival of the fittest.
Re: The life unimagined by Jayslicky: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
LivingDead:
I wake up, eat the little available, sit facing the wall as i think of the gleeful times of the past, press my phone then retire to bed. This has been the uncoventional and regimented life i've been living for 4 years now. I wish to have the normal life of a youth. Chasing girls, dressing fine, counting up to 50 thousand naira, having a good job/business are what people long for. For me, sickness aggravated my situation. The good life is a mirage to me. All i think of now is how to make it to the next day alive. They say: run to church and you'll find solace in His Word. Sorry, i can't extol Him faking happiness like others do
You're a good fiction writer.

3 Likes

Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
hmm... K
Re: The life unimagined by emeijeh(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
finalboss:
thanks for this smiley

Sup man, it's been ages

1 Like

Re: The life unimagined by finalboss(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
emeijeh:

Sup man, it's been ages
how are you doing bruv smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch As Slay Queen Disgraced Herself With Rashes On Her Bumbum While Dancing / Please Help, My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With Marriage / +18: I Need Urgent Help [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.