Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge (3653 Views)

Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by sahm4u2nv(m): 2:42am On May 24, 2017
hello all, please could you all advise me on what to do.
my infinix hot4 pro charge so slowly now a days en that sometimes it takes 5 to 6 hours to be fully charged, this started last week but I' bought the phone new around DEC 8 last year

another thing I notices is that, it charges faster when the phone is switched on that when it's switched off, it takes forever to be fully charged especially when it off

furthermore, whenever I connect my phone via USB to my system (PC), my system doesn't recognizes it

please do I need to reset any settings or visit calc care

your response will be highly appreciated

thanks
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by mykelmeezy: 3:50am On May 24, 2017
infinix is a useless device

but anyway check my comment on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3813092/yet-another-scammer-surfaced#56784533
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:11pm On May 25, 2017
sahm4u2nv:
my infinix hot4 pro charge so slowly now a days en that sometimes it takes 5 to 6 hours to be fully charged, this started last week but I' bought the phone new around DEC 8 last year

another thing I notices is that, it charges faster when the phone is switched on that when it's switched off, it takes forever to be fully charged especially when it off

furthermore, whenever I connect my phone via USB to my system (PC), my system doesn't recognizes it

thanks

Hello @sahm4u2nv Since the PC no longer recognizes your phone, the sub-board is faulty & needs to be replcaed. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to fix your device. It will be done free if your phone's still within the warranty period & without any physical damage. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by omoadeleye(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2017
sahm4u2nv:

thanks

Your charging port, is now faulty take it to carlcare to be on the safer side
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @sahm4u2nv Since the PC no longer recognizes your phone, the sub-board is faulty & needs to be replcaed. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to fix your device. It will be done free if your phone's still within the warranty period & without any physical damage. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
sir/Ma,
I'm pleased with your response
my mail is samueladegoke1888@gmail.com
I'm glad to tell you my phone still have warranty
furthermore, my location is UniIbadan,looking forward to hearing from you

warm regards
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2017
omoadeleye:

Your charging port, is now faulty take it to carlcare to be on the safer side
glad to tell you that I've fixed it, all I have to do is replaced the USB cord, thanks
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by CarlcareOpebi(f): 9:47am On May 30, 2017
sahm4u2nv:

sir/Ma,
I'm pleased with your response
my mail is samueladegoke1888@gmail.com
I'm glad to tell you my phone still have warranty
furthermore, my location is UniIbadan,looking forward to hearing from you

warm regards
Hi @sahm4u2nv See an address below:
IBADAN
HOTLINE: 08172005296
ADDRESS: ISOLAK BUILDING, QUEEN ELIZABETH ROAD, IBADAN OYO STATE, NIGERIA
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by Rotadbd: 1:12pm On May 30, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @sahm4u2nv See an address below:
IBADAN
Please help....
My less than 3months old Infinix hot 4pro keep showing internal storage running out, aside the supposed 16GB internal memory it had, I have a new 32GB memory card on it...I've uninstalled almost all my apps and deleted all files I could yet it showed 15.96GB used... I don't know what it was used for please help
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:30pm On May 30, 2017
Rotadbd:

Please help....
My less than 3months old Infinix hot 4pro keep showing internal storage running out, aside the supposed 16GB internal memory it had, I have a new 32GB memory card on it...I've uninstalled almost all my apps and deleted all files I could yet it showed 15.96GB used... I don't know what it was used for please help
Hello @Rotadbd Clear the cache of all your apps & check your phone for a system update. If there's none, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to get it done. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. [What the current Build Number running on your device?]
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by ifeanyija(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2017
i think gionee products are the best
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:06am On May 31, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:
Hi @sahm4u2nv See an address below: IBADAN HOTLINE: 08172005296 ADDRESS: ISOLAK BUILDING, QUEEN ELIZABETH ROAD, IBADAN OYO STATE, NIGERIA
I ll make it up there this weekend warm regards
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by Rotadbd: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Rotadbd Clear the cache of all your apps & check your phone for a system update. If there's none, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to get it done. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. [What the current Build Number running on your device?]
Thanks for replying. I'm in Akure, Ondo state. Please check the attached pix for the build number. Thanks

Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by Rotadbd: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

I've cleared it all

Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rotadbd:

Thanks for replying. I'm in Akure, Ondo state. Please check the attached pix for the build number. Thanks
We have a collection point in Akure:
YEM CHARLES COMMUNICATION
NO. 128 Oba-Adeshida Rd. (Opp. Catholic Cathedral), Akure, Ondo, Nigeria.
CALL: 07069493033

Or Visit our Ibadan Centre to get it done.
IBADAN
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by Rotadbd: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

We have a collection point in Akure:
YEM CHARLES COMMUNICATION
NO. 128 Oba-Adeshida Rd. (Opp. Catholic Cathedral), Akure, Ondo, Nigeria.
CALL: 07069493033

Or Visit our Ibadan Centre to get it done.
IBADAN
Pls should I take it to the collection point for repair? I don't get...
Ibadan is too far for me
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rotadbd:

Pls should I take it to the collection point for repair? I don't get...
Ibadan is too far for me
The staff at the Collection Point will take it to the repair centre for you. Just give them a detailed idea of what you want to do. @Rotadbd
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by Rotadbd: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

The staff at the Collection Point will take it to the repair centre for you. Just give them a detailed idea of what you want to do. @Rotadbd
OK tx
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by senorwhite(f): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2017
My infinix hot4 pro goes off like 4 tp 5 times in a day, meanwhile its fully charged. Dont knw what to do. Pls help, I'm in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state.
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by Ndissle(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Hello.. I'm here to help you with any hardware or software related issues/ problems on mobile phones or tablets. I'm a Lagos based phone technician and I'm always willing to help you fix any model of phone you have.. (Samsung, IPhone, IPad, HTC, Infinix, Tecno, Huawei, etc). You can reach on whatsapp and on call via 0803 860 3994.. No matter the faulty, there is always a solution .
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by apologist: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
You are simply not using the 600AMP charger!
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by obisco4u: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Your USB cable could be faulty. I use original Nokia USB data cable while charging my Hot 4 pro and it works fine no matter the charger. Better USB provide better conductivity. I hope this helps.
My hot 4 pro runs 7.0.
Re: Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge by techcruncher: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
A friend had similar experience but when he changed the charger, charging became faster

(1) (Reply)

iphone8: This Is Why It's Worth The Price. / Samsung A31 Vs Samsung A51: The Samsung A31 Makes Sense!!! / How To Install Android 4.3 On Samsung Galaxy S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.