Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Passport Impersonation - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Impersonation (5678 Views)

International Passport In Port Harcourt / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passport Impersonation by ebeekay(m): 1:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Mikespecialone:
So happy to hear this ,God gat your backs ... please @ebeekay , did they issued the passport to her free or your paid bills and how much did you spend all thru , I have a similar case too

Hi Mike, because we had to use a uk lawyer we paid about 2 or 3k pounds for the fee

But for the ours, it was quite easy maybe around 1k pounds for both passport fee and consultation fee
Re: Passport Impersonation by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
ebeekay:
Nairalanders felt i should give another update on the old thread��

All my moms chidren passport arrived about 3 years ago and most of us have relocated to the Uk doing well and working in good tech jobs.

Infact we don dey get third generation Uk citizens sef. hahahahaha

Thank God say we hustle am out naija don hard. And you guys should do however you can to get a second passport it makes lot of things easier.

Bless

Was the impersonator identified?
Re: Passport Impersonation by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Nice one bruh

ebeekay:
Nairalanders felt i should give another update on the old thread��

All my moms chidren passport arrived about 3 years ago and most of us have relocated to the Uk doing well and working in good tech jobs.

Infact we don dey get third generation Uk citizens sef. hahahahaha

Thank God say we hustle am out naija don hard. And you guys should do however you can to get a second passport it makes lot of things easier.

Bless

Re: Passport Impersonation by Mikespecialone(m): 2:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Oh okay that’s great .... Thanks alot ,that will helps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Can Only Happen In Dubai / How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark / 6 Jobs In Canada That Are Dirty And Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.