Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone (1657 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by gentleogoo: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
What is love? Im a female and at 26, i haven't  loved anyone, i have gone into relationships but i realize i don't love and don't even know what love is? Could this be a spiritual problem? Or certainly not met someone to love?

Please i need advice
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by Hollysmile: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2009
Lawd Gawd, come down and help dis fella.
@poster, You must be terrifying!
Lol.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by edogram(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2009
r u male or female?
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by biola44: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2009
edogram:

r u male or female?
good question wink
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by Gentlelady(f): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2009
From one 'gentle' to another 'gentle', abeg open your heart and love someone  before it is too late.  Have you ever dated anyone before?  Are you M or F?  Have you ever 'u know' before? 
Give more details by answering questions above so that help can come fast, before yawa go gas!
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by OBNOXIOUS: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
Bull***SH**T!

I am over 30 and i dont give 2 flying F***ks about love! You dont have to waste your time trying to sacrifice your emotions for one B***TCH! Just go with the flow and continue to F***K them.

Nothing is wrong with you and dont let these chicks convince you other wise. they will just start bombarding you with reasons why you should fall in love but when the chick gives you a middle finga in the middle of the relationship, they will be the first to offer their condolensce.

Just ignore them, meet a woman with no strings attached, Yansh her well till your tired, move along and repeat the whole cycle.

The day you decide to invest in Love is the day the love stock market will so crash down badly on you that you wont be able to get out of any love recession for the next 100 years. Save your self the stress and plan for your own future alone and no one else. Adding a woman to the equation is just a one way ticket to hell for you!

Your better off than Millions of Men that have invested in Love and their hands are burning badly because of that fatal error of falling for the saggy boobs and drooppy Asses!

Wake up My Guy! shocked

In fact think deeply, how many of these nairaland chicks that your waiting to advise you are presently in love?

How many of them have actually broken up with someone that loves them to death?

How many of them toyed with a Man's heart and desire while they were pretending to love him back

And how many of them would honestly say they give 100% in any relationship they have ever entered?

How many of them have bled a man to death financially?

Are these the ones you are looking up to to advise you?

If yes, i feel sorry for you and anxiously wait for your post 6 months from today after you might have been brutally tortured emotionallyand shown what true love really means!

So just continue F***king them (Use protection sha!) and plan your own life without them. So far so good, it has worked well for me after i learnt my lesson years back and today, i am more stable, financially okay, no stress or wahala of women or marriage, abortion wahala, bitterness, money problems, greed, jealously, nagging or any of those stupid things that can make a Man die of a heart attack.

Any woman pushing you for lnstant love or marriage is just doing it for her own selfish greedy reason to protect her self from societal and parental scorn to become a (mrs) ad not because she desires you! And the moment you fall for that age old scam, Men you are totally done for and i would really cry a river for you like justin timberlake!

You are in controland you should keep it that way!
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by yicob(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
Do you want to fall in love ? There are many tryourluckgirls on nairaland. Start stalking them.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 20, 2009
It's ok that you haven't convinced yourself that you've been in love. I'm sure it doesn't mean you didn't care for the guys you were in relationships with, it just meant that you knew it wasn't deep enuff. Age has nothing to do with it, take your time, when you meet the right person, you wont need anyone to tell you that you're in love, you'll feel it it. Pretty much the same way you know you love God, family and friends, it's undeniable.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by cheta02(m): 4:35am On Jun 20, 2009
hey poster why the rush,dont hit yr head over the wall ok,love begins at 26,
no shaking, cool
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by topup: 3:16am On Jul 03, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Bull***SH**T!

I am over 30 and i dont give 2 flying F***ks about love! You dont have to waste your time trying to sacrifice your emotions for one B***TCHSomeone sounds bitter!!

! Just go with the flow and continue to F***K them.

Nothing is wrong with you and dont let these chicks convince you other wise. they will just start bombarding you with reasons why you should fall in love but when the chick gives you a middle finga in the middle of the relationship, they will be the first to offer their condolensce.

Just ignore them, meet a woman with no strings attached, Yansh her well till your tired, move along and repeat the whole cycle.

The day you decide to invest in Love is the day the love stock market will so crash down badly on you that you wont be able to get out of any love recession for the next 100 years. Save your self the stress and plan for your own future alone and no one else. Adding a woman to the equation is just a one way ticket to hell for you!

Your better off than Millions of Men that have invested in Love and their hands are burning badly because of that fatal error of falling for the saggy boobs and drooppy Asses!

Wake up My Guy! shocked

In fact think deeply, how many of these nairaland chicks that your waiting to advise you are presently in love?Not presently, no.

How many of them have actually broken up with someone that loves them to death?Never.

How many of them toyed with a Man's heart and desire while they were pretending to love him backNever.

And how many of them would honestly say they give 100% in any relationship they have ever entered?Hand on heart, ALWAYS!

How many of them have bled a man to death financially?Never.

Are these the ones you are looking up to to advise you?No, she [/b]shouldn't be looking up to us to advise her, she instead should just use her own wisdom. We can all discuss but at the end of the day, it's what feels right to her.

If yes, i feel sorry for you and anxiously wait for your post 6 months from today after you might have been brutally tortured emotionallyand shown what true love really means!

[b]So just continue F***king them (Use protection sha!) and plan your own life without them. So far so good, it has worked well for me after i learnt my lesson years back and today, i am more stable, financially okay, no stress or wahala of women or marriage, abortion wahala, bitterness, money problems, greed, jealously, nagging or any of those stupid things that can make a Man die of a heart attack.

Any woman pushing you for lnstant love or marriage is just doing it for her own selfish greedy reason to protect her self from societal and parental scorn to become a (mrs) ad not because she desires you! And the moment you fall for that age old scam, Men you are totally done for and i would really cry a river for you like justin timberlake!

You are in controland you should keep it that way!

Well, I won't wish you good luck with that because I highly doubt that every woman you've 'yanshed' has not been heartbroken, you've probably done more than your fair share (if you really have been in the cycle you advised). Unless you sleep with women who are into no-strings attached-type relationships, how many woman have you uttered the three words to just to get into bed for your own satisfaction?

And, it works both ways Mr., just because you're not uttering the words doesn't mean that your emotions are completely separated. There will come a day you will meet love face to face and if you decide to carry on in denial that it exists, then you may just lose the best thing that could possibly happen to you.

We need to really understand what love is; I don't believe that true love hurts, I believe that true love is similar to giving without expecting to receive. Everyone associates love with heartbreak but in all honesty, the signs for heart break are usually there early into any relationship. It's a challenge to learn about yourself, learn how to love yourself, learn what you can and can't tolerate from others, then you can release the pain and guilt that comes from a naive heart.

Everyone has free will and just because another person chose to deal carelessly with your heart doesn't mean that the next person will. We're all vulnerable human beings, becoming more and more synical as the days go by.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by walestar(m): 3:30am On Jul 03, 2009
Lady,you need big prayer or else, I will say this world is not meant for you because you stand out
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by topup: 3:36am On Jul 03, 2009
gentleogoo:

What is love? Im a female and at 26, i haven't  loved anyone, i have gone into relationships but i realize i don't love and don't even know what love is? Could this be a spiritual problem? Or certainly not met someone to love?

Please i need advice

Don't worry about it, don't try and force something if it's not coming natural.

I think it could do with the guys in your area, or your expectations (which could be unrealistic) - hopefully soon you'll meet that guy who'll make you stop and think.

Everyone's always trying to figure out what love is, but for me, my husband will be as close to my best friend as possible. We'll laugh and cry together, and with that as a foundation, anything extra will be a bonus smiley.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by oyinda3(f): 3:36am On Jul 03, 2009
lol @obnoxious. the poster is female haha want to see if u take ur words back after this realization.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by sexyLeamon(f): 3:39am On Jul 03, 2009
gentleogoo:

What is love? Im a female and at 26, i haven't  loved anyone, i have gone into relationships but i realize i don't love and don't even know what love is? Could this be a spiritual problem? Or certainly not met someone to love?

Please i need advice

JESUS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  Love is the most common emotional feeling. It drives a person to continue living and giving value to oneself. It is the foundation of life to become emotionally mature and to achieve belongingness. Love is your own meaning. Love is what you make it.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by walestar(m): 4:05am On Jul 03, 2009
Define this Love
sexyLeamon:

JESUS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Love is the most common emotional feeling. It drives a person to continue living and giving value to oneself. It is the foundation of life to become emotionally mature and to achieve belongingness. Love is your own meaning. Love is what you make it.
I make love to baby-mi last night,is that the love you are reffering to?.another example. can you make love to me? What kind of love is that ?
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by sexyLeamon(f): 4:11am On Jul 03, 2009
walestar:

Define this Love I make love to baby-mi last night,is that the love you are reffering to?.
that is an act which is part of love
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 03, 2009
topup:

Well, I won't wish you good luck with that because I highly doubt that every woman you've 'yanshed' has not been heartbroken, you've probably done more than your fair share (if you really have been in the cycle you advised). Unless you sleep with women who are into no-strings attached-type relationships, how many woman have you uttered the three words to just to get into bed for your own satisfaction?

And, it works both ways Mr., just because you're not uttering the words doesn't mean that your emotions are completely separated. There will come a day you will meet love face to face and if you decide to carry on in denial that it exists, then you may just lose the best thing that could possibly happen to you.

We need to really understand what love is; I don't believe that true love hurts, I believe that true love is similar to giving without expecting to receive. Everyone associates love with heartbreak but in all honesty, the signs for heart break are usually there early into any relationship. It's a challenge to learn about yourself, learn how to love yourself, learn what you can and can't tolerate from others, then you can release the pain and guilt that comes from a naive heart.

Everyone has free will and just because another person chose to deal carelessly with your heart doesn't mean that the next person will. We're all vulnerable human beings, becoming more and more synical as the days go by.

i think this post says it all. thats exactly what love is all about. untill you tell yourself the truth it'll keep being evasive period.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by TheSeeker(m): 4:35am On Jul 03, 2009
From the context, I'd say the poster is a female, because I rarely think a man would be so confident to air this.

Well, it depends on what you think love means to you, it depends on the kind of environment you have grown in, the people you're surrounded with and what their "love" has done to them. It might probably be a psychological problem based on facts that you've been a lot of people, dear and very close to your heart, get hurt severally and you have often advised them against having relationship. Pathetically, you lost your interest in having relationships a long time ago, suddenly, you thought you don't want to be alone, hence, you need somebody to share some of your time with --- not your heart.

Loving someone could take a lot of time for it to evolve --- not all these kinds of love Nigerian girls propose when they see you stunting in a fast car, but I'm talking about love where your heart races when you think about that one person let alone when you see them. It takes a lot and it's beyond a math test you will have to put into practice, it's a natural feeling that flow through your mind only if you let it. Some women have been so hurt that they have sailed off the coast of love, but somehow, they found themselves navigate back in that zone again -- reasons for which they can't account for. The solution to this is look within yourself and ask what love means to you, what are the ups and the downs, what do you think you can bring forward and what are the qualities you can't deal with. Someone said earlier that love doesn't hurt, newsflash, it does hurt when it's broken. Love doesn't fade but if a relationship lacks the necessary spice, it's bound for doom-land.  Find it so within yourself to know what you want and then let your psyche roll along with it.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by Saxxychic(f): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2009
i dont know if i envy u, love is a good thing but it can be heart ache and painful tongue sad angry
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by C2H5OH(f): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2009
Love. Nothing too shabby I suppose. You can think of it as an electron jumping from a normal ground state to an excited state.

Once this happens the electron moves up to a higher energy level than it was in the ground state, which is what causes the so called "excitement" . As an indication of excitement some/most of these electrons give off light or whatever.
You can think of this excitement as "love".

In most cases an electron doesn't spend too much time in the "excited" state before returning to its ground state. Similar to how many people are unable to sustain their high on "love" in their respective relationships.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by C2H5OH(f): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2009
Ohh and of course after excitement you can expect to be back to your normal ground state within a certain period of time.

You might be one of those lucky few who finds true love. In that case you can expect to remain in that excited state for much longer than the average joe. wink good luck
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by oyinda3(f): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2009
u need to take a break from school kid lol
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by C2H5OH(f): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2009
I beg your pardon now 

Actually, it's 4th of July weekend so a break is already in session cheesy
Thankfully
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by oyinda3(f): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2009
haha that's good to hear. i was beginning to wonder if u were still alive cheesy
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by C2H5OH(f): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2009
Is that so? Funny that you said that. Very funny.
Begin turn to wonderer when you had the know how to figuring out the answer.
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by oyinda3(f): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2009
huh
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by beingme(f): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2009
is this real? hell of experience. poster give urself time and learn how to love u will find one and love one. no rushing
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by whitelexi(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2009
@Poster, u dont need to look for love, continue the way you've been going, love will come looking for u soon. . . hopefully!
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by shayoor(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2009
am falling in love ooooooooooooo
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2009
come to daddy, and i will show u love, love for life
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by segunjowo(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2009
okkk! enough. guys. don't blame the dude. she's real and plain to admit she hasn't loved. i can only assure her love will come, one day. she's still young. i know a lady that's 30 and still hasn't love any man, though she f***ked sha oh! just to satisfy her emotion. but seriously, she confessed she hasn't got the mind to love. but i personally see her as selfish. cool
Re: What Is Love? At 26 I Havent Loved Anyone by Bonita(f): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2009
You are better off anyways! Most times Love is over rated cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / I'm Disgusted / Gift For Apology#urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.