Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I'm Disgusted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Disgusted (1660 Views)

A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. / Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? / My Girlfriend Is Disgusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Disgusted by VGA: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2010
She is a naughty person ! say what u want i dont give a dam
Re: I'm Disgusted by VGA: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2010
could have post her full picture later change my mind.
Re: I'm Disgusted by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2010
What is that?
Re: I'm Disgusted by VGA: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2010
michelin89:

What is that?

I was maltreated hadn't been i want to do it I"ll go and smash her car honestly speaking.
just calm myself down and beside we are very very close. i know am confusing but wont say what happened
Re: I'm Disgusted by flexshop(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2010
My guy VGA, na the chick wey de do u something be dat.?.

No wonder al of ur posts u de vex 4ladies on nl, chai,i feel ur pain, cant be broken hearted like dat o, always got glue in ma pocket,
Come off dis illusions jare and be a MAN.bros
Re: I'm Disgusted by VGA: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2010
Re: I'm Disgusted by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2010
Didn't you see she was ugly and Nigerian before you went for her?
Re: I'm Disgusted by VGA: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2010
Re: I'm Disgusted by VGA: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2010
u need to have some bad attitude to handle 9ja girls here in uk
they aint easy at all all mother fuckers fakers bicthes
Re: I'm Disgusted by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 06, 2010
With that 'tude, you may be single for a wee while or catch jungle fever or swing the other way grin
Re: I'm Disgusted by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 06, 2010
Some girls have attitude, but always act matured and above them all the time. Sometimes you may actually appear stupid in your maturity but on the long going, your superior attitude will pay.
Re: I'm Disgusted by flexshop(m): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2010
VGA:

u r 100% right. am just stress out . imagine this fool i went to her house and sent her bro
to tell me she is busy twice in a role. we r family friend and have knew each other for 6yrs
i was about going and i saw her mum and her sister making fun of me cos i tost there fuckin
ugly 9ja girl. i was sad have just believe not all people who smile at u are real friend

Too bad, nt al 9ja babes r dat bad, gues it was ur manner of approach,, maybe u made the gurl feel too important, anyway, no disrespect buh i tink sum of these our 9ja ladies loose control when they go oversea,
Just 4get the d*mn girl and move on.trustme,a beta chick is around the corner,, just tighten ur game bro.
Re: I'm Disgusted by whiteroses(f): 1:48am On Feb 06, 2010
flexshop:

Too bad, nt al 9ja babes r dat bad, gues it was your manner of approach,, maybe u made the gurl feel too important, anyway, no disrespect buh i tink sum of these our 9ja ladies loose control when they go oversea,
Just 4get the d*mn girl and move on.trustme,a beta chick is around the corner,, just tighten your game bro.
shes too ugly from the little i dey see here anyway, look at her burger lips and mushroom nose tongue
Re: I'm Disgusted by justwise(m): 1:52am On Feb 06, 2010
VGA:

u r 100% right. am just stress out . imagine this fool i went to her house and sent her bro
to tell me she is busy twice in a role. we r family friend and have knew each other for 6yrs
i was about going and i saw her mum and her sister making fun of me cos i tost there fuckin
ugly 9ja girl. i was sad have just believe not all people who smile at u are real friend

Sorry. . . how old are u?
Re: I'm Disgusted by Abekeade08(f): 1:55am On Feb 06, 2010
Didn't you see she was ugly and Nigerian before you went for her? Huh
grin
Re: I'm Disgusted by TOPE20001(f): 1:59am On Feb 06, 2010
justwise:

Sorry. . . how old are u?

Was abt to ask same question undecided
Re: I'm Disgusted by Abekeade08(f): 1:59am On Feb 06, 2010
It seems like VGA is a little unstable if you ask me *runs out of thread*
Re: I'm Disgusted by tbaba83(m): 2:11am On Feb 06, 2010
my GOD what happened to the picture see how u splash your spermatozoa abi your ogi and ruined d whole picture. hehehe
Re: I'm Disgusted by bkbabe90(m): 2:15am On Feb 06, 2010
VGA:

I got you mich,  I"ll tell u something me and her bro very close and he called me
and told me she does not like me cos am too all rounder and talk too much.

I read something here on NL dont be nice to a girl i didnt and insulted her well
well she was suprise and i did it on facebook to her face i painted her black
yes baby i enjoyed that cos of she did to me earlier on. i know papa god
will be upset at me but i did it and am satisfy. she is like a dust bin to me now
cos she realised i aint coming to there house anymore she begin to come to my church
just of a sudden . enough said . i have some kitty to bleep before i go bed. lol

You do "talk too much"!!! No wonder u single!!!

VGA:

VGA:

I was maltreated [b]hadn't been i want to do it [/b]I"ll go and smash her car honestly speaking.
just calm myself down and beside we are very very close. i know am confusing but wont say what happened
VGA:

Maybe the chic just hates u cus your english sucks!!!! Just my humble opinion!!!
Re: I'm Disgusted by H2O2: 2:20am On Feb 06, 2010
No need to cry now. Just wipe your tears and be man.
Re: I'm Disgusted by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 06, 2010
i painted her black

colour black don suffer.

and no, the OP isnt playing with a full stack of cards
Re: I'm Disgusted by Abekeade08(f): 3:13am On Feb 06, 2010
Maybe the chic just hates u cus your english sucks!!!! Just my humble opinion!!!
*death* lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Disgusted by igot5onit(m): 3:29am On Feb 06, 2010
yo is babe deola?
Re: I'm Disgusted by topup: 3:37am On Feb 06, 2010
VGA:

Excuse me!!
Re: I'm Disgusted by TemiladeE1(f): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2010
Some people think that just because it's the internet then the rules of grammar and spellings just go out of the window. embarassed
Re: I'm Disgusted by ayettymama(f): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2010
Poster is an advanced monkey

Boohoo a woman turned you down!

Go jump in a river if ur truly disgusted!
Re: I'm Disgusted by VGA: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2010
Thanks to everyone
Re: I'm Disgusted by flexshop(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
VGA:

Thanks to everyone

Bros no mind em haters on Nl, like i said 4get d chick, there r berra ones there (1in100) or better stil trans to naija n pick one,

topup:

Excuse me!!
Sure, Take d next exit, good,slam d door behind u,
Re: I'm Disgusted by VGA: 1:31am On Feb 07, 2010
flexshop:

Bros no mind em haters on Nl, like i said 4get d chick, there r berra ones there (1in100) or better stil trans to naija n pick one,
Sure, Take d next exit, good,slam d door behind u,

Thank you flexshop. cool
Re: I'm Disgusted by VGA: 2:26am On Feb 08, 2010
Temilade£:

Some people think that just because it's the internet then the rules of grammar and spellings just go out of the window. embarassed

can i f*** ur anus temi
Re: I'm Disgusted by flexshop(m): 2:43am On Feb 08, 2010
VGA:

Thank you flexshop. cool

U r welcome anytime bro cool
Re: I'm Disgusted by VGA: 2:56am On Feb 08, 2010
flexshop:

U r welcome anytime bro cool

k

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Keeps Telling Me Of One Of His Friend(girl) / My Babe Keeps Exchanging Phone No With Every Guy Dat Approaches Her. / How Do You Payback A Guy/gal That Donated His Blood To Save You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.