Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) (60678 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / See The Christmas Gift Rescued Chibokgirls Gave 2 Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by amunkita(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Whats 'hmm' about that? Its still better than spending billions on presidential feeding and trillions for a mere political campaign

If I say u mumu now, u go say today is a No Curse day...

So u re encouraging small fraud eehh kwa
Papa Lou-Lou..
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by tunshe: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Good
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by omowolewa: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
I was hoping to see INNOSON vehicles.
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by mywells: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
the best thing in life are free WiFi
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by nenergy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Now, this is an action governor unlike talk-talk Fayose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by PrinceChester: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Why didn't he donate cars during the last administration?

Hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by bukynkwuenu: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoseUicUBM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
you can now checkout my new song on youtube....tru d link qbove
HOLD ME by bukysongs
: thanks alot
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Kangol99(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
okay
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Its a good move. Thanks to the governor.

However, it is a pitty that Nig army still use Hilux.
In a serious country were they don't have the DASUKi's,
There are provided with military jeeps like Wrangular, Humvee etc.

1 Like

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by macklef(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
When dey are looking for fast millions. Dey donate something and inflate the price.
Real cost 6million each at worst.
What dey record. 30million naira each. Putting 240million in their pocket jlt
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Whats 'hmm' about that? Its still better than spending billions on presidential feeding and trillions for a mere political campaign

Yes it's better than spending billions on presidential feeding and trillions for mere political campaign but it doesn't justify the price. There is no better bad as bad is bad. We both know that price is high for state that complaining of paying salaries
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol.A ford pick up going for 10million a piece?One of this vehicles costs notin near 1.5million naira.Meaning dat d "great leader" Spent ten times the amount.
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by kengodson: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
toyota what self land cruiser or tundra, what is the model, cos they look old to my eyes to even cost 10million each,if 4 million, i go reason cool
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Very well done.

I like those that support our military personnel and gives them tools to get the job done.

Unlike those cowards who play armchair commanders wink
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by obamamate: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Those vehicles actually cost that much. N10 million is just about $40,000. Most lancruiser cost about $50k abroad
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by authority007: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tnks to d governor bt d money to much 4 dat cars ooooh
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by lilygabriel08: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
so nigerian military is reduced to charity handouts from very dodgy politicians who only worry about themselves, its only in nigeria when a politician does whats expected of elected official them make it seem like they are doing us a favour, this bastards has spent public funds buying these imported vehicles which only support the economy of other countries and his gang members who procured it for him and he wants us to thank him for being kind to the military who are dying to keep us safe................. anybody who come on this forum and say this politician is doing something good will die suddenly........and i pray that for the insults, disrespect and suffering we go through for this politicians.......they will one day watch their wives and daughters raped while they are completely helpless to do anything about it............. I NO CARE AFTER THIS UNA FIT BLOCK ME COS AM TIRED OF ALL THIS HYPOCRISY

1 Like

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by ekefre4(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

u 4got 2 add 600million 4 Xmas tree
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by 989900: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
SexyKaycee:
[s]Lol.A ford pick up going for 10million a piece?One of this vehicles costs notin near 1.5million naira.Meaning dat d "great leader" Spent ten times the amount.[/s]

1 Like

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by bewla(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
were the car abi na armor car how much be one
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by amanze15(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
keyzid:
30 vehicles for 304 million shocked... one must have costed 10million or there about... hmmm
they are custom armoured vehicles, toyota no dey retail them again
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by 989900: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
macklef:
[s]When dey are looking for fast millions. Dey donate something and inflate the price.
Real cost 6million each at worst.
What dey record. 30million naira each. Putting 240million in their pocket[/s] jlt

1 Like

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by unanonso(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
AfroKnight:
If they are armoured then it's worth the amount spent.

A good armored SUV costs much more than 10m naira.

3 Likes

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by 989900: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
kenonze:

However, it is a putty that Nig army still use Hilux.
[s]There are provided with military jeeps like Wrangular[/s]

Those are military SUVs.

They are Toyota Landcruiser trucks (military version), not 'Hilux'.

Your american military 'jeeps' were actually produced by Toyota for over a 40 year period.

2 Likes

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by tempest01(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is why insurgency still thrives.

What is defence budget for?

Money he should use to develop his state and build social amenities. And also create jobs.

He is using for inflated supply contracts.
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by rodbel(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
keyzid:
30 vehicles for 304 million shocked... one must have costed 10million or there about... hmmm

Here we go again. I guess hearing 304 million has clouded every sense of reasoning. It's simple calculation. 30 vehicles PS: Toyota SUVS... that's about 10.1 mil each.

It is a very fair price. A trip to a car mart will help you out bro

Cheers!!!

7 Likes

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
kenonze:

However, it is a pitty that Nig army still use Hilux.
There are provided with military jeeps like Wrangular, Humvee etc.

A Humvee costs on average $226,800 or N45,184,350....for one unit.

N304m would buy roughly 6 units.....and that excludes training costs.

2 Likes

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
989900:

Those are military SUVs.

They are Toyota Landcruiser trucks (military version), not 'Hilux'.

Your american military 'jeeps' were actually produced by Toyota for over a 40 year period.

Like I said, its commendable for the governor....

Pls this is not a military landcrusier .
The only thing military in those vans is just the camouflage.
Is those cars equivalent to Hamvee or wrangular?
I will send u links to abreast u on current trends

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by rodbel(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
SexyKaycee:
Lol.A ford pick up going for 10million a piece?One of this vehicles costs notin near 1.5million naira.Meaning dat d "great leader" Spent ten times the amount.

Lol... 1.5mil for ford pick up... Google is your friend pls. . Stop displaying your ignorance in public like this na

6 Likes

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Kingbilo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided I'm confused.. How can a governor be donating to the army? This same army we spend majority of national budget to fund? This same army which right now should be receiving billions from thethe so called bogus arms deal? It's like Tennant donating appliances to landlord. When did that one start
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by allthingsgood: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
[s]
abumeinben:
30 vehicles, 340m?

The moto na diamond dem use do dia tyre?

Abi dem dey fly?
[/s]

Stop talking trash. The figures are in order!

4 Likes

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by 989900: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
kenonze:

Like I said, its commendable for the governor....

Pls this is not a military landcrusier .
The only thing military in those vans is just the camouflage.
Is those cars equivalent to Hamvee or wrangular?
I will send u links to abreast u on current trends

LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.