Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) (60676 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / See The Christmas Gift Rescued Chibokgirls Gave 2 Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by jojoki: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmm, But why didn't the Governor patronize Innoson utility cars? Enough of this foreign cars while we allow ours to die. Smh

1 Like

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by ogaju007(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
This doesn't make any sense.... Why is a governor buying assets for a federal military institution? This just goes to show we truly don't have any understanding of what we are practicing.
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by symbianDON(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
989900:

How much should they cost?

It's best to be sure of things you guys post, before you post them.

You just don't 'wail' for the fun of it.

Those trucks though not armored, are 2014 Toyota Landcruiser trucks (military version) -- you 'prolly' wanted to see fancy SUVs.

They retail @ averagely $38,000 (conservatively) each -- it is actually more.

Whoever supplied them is legally allowed up to 30-35% profit on each.

Should we weep for your ignorance instead?

SMH at y'all yelling murder.

even if they were bought at the rate of 100k some myopic minded folks will still complain. i bet some even think the vehicles are toks, if you hadn't stated that they are 2014 military grade landcruisers, i swear, many of them didn't even know the make of the vehicles tongue tongue yet they were quick to condemn the costs. those who are knowledgeable know that the prices are consistent with what is obtainable in the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by nike4love: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
30 motor for 304miyon?Christmas tree for 600miyon? Even to design website is 78miyon.ok nah.saint shetima God dey watch u ooo,even the multi miyon car u bought is also a witness on ur role in bokoharam.
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Acjohn(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Those 1940s SUVs na them be 10milliom each. e don tey wey politicians dey look for wey to chop money from us. The IDP are fed with rubbish I thought he would come out to debunk the allegations buy he didn't.
because he too may have been using it to get some money for himself.
Where was he when the battle was hot, why didn't he donate it then?
I won't be surprised if he is chief BH Financia
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by emmygzy(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Reptyle:

These are not "normal Toyota pickup vehicles".

How many "normal Toyota pickup" trucks do you know that have machine gun mounts on their backs?

Google is your friend.
machine gun is mounted at the back of this one in this picture? Are you seeing at all? I have so many Nigerian army videos, even the ones that involves fighting with Boko haram, what they use is Toyota normal toyota hilux pickup that is sprayed with camouflage colour.
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by diegwu01: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by diegwu01: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Acjohn:
Those 1940s SUVs na them be 10milliom each. e don tey wey politicians dey look for wey to chop money from us. The IDP are fed with rubbish I thought he would come out to debunk the allegations buy he didn't.
because he too may have been using it to get some money for himself.
Where was he when the battle was hot, why didn't he donate it then?
I won't be surprised if he is chief BH Financia
Ignorance is a disease!
http://www.carsales.com.au/car/toyota/landcruiser/gxl-troopcarrier-badge/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by emmygzy(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2015
amanze15:
haba toyota don stop production for those rangers sef
its not more than 3million naira.
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Reptyle(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2015
emmygzy:
machine gun is mounted at the back of this one in this picture? Are you seeing at all? I have so many Nigerian army videos, even the ones that involves fighting with Boko haram, what they use is Toyota normal toyota hilux pickup that is sprayed with camouflage colour.

I did not say there is a machine gun mounted. I said there is a "machine gun mount". 2 different things entirely. If you look at the pictures carefully, you will see the mounts I am talking about. You can't find those on the back of regular toyota trucks.

If in all the videos you watched the NA uses "normal Toyota hilux" and someone now decides to buy them purpose built war vehicles, is it wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by 989900: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
emmygzy:
[s] machine gun is mounted at the back of this one in this picture? Are you seeing at all? I have so many Nigerian army videos, even the ones that involves fighting with Boko haram, what they use is Toyota normal toyota hilux pickup that is sprayed with camouflage colour.[/s]

SMH!

Go back and look at those pictures, and tell us you do not have sight issues -- Alas! #facepalm

Stop 'public-shaming' yourself.
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Rotimi47: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thumbs up; Customised armoured trucks I believe.
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by chinkelly(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
989900:

How much should they cost?

It's best to be sure of things you guys post, before you post them.

You just don't 'wail' for the fun of it.

Those trucks though not armored, are 2014 Toyota Landcruiser trucks (military version) -- you 'prolly' wanted to see fancy SUVs.

They retail @ averagely $38,000 (conservatively) each -- it is actually more.

Whoever supplied them is legally allowed up to 30-35% profit on each.

Should we weep for your ignorance instead?

SMH at y'all yelling murder.

Don't mind them, its like they are expecting to see Hyundai ix 35 worth around 4million.

1 Like

Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by sultaan(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
jojoki:
Hmm, But why didn't the Governor patronize Innoson utility cars? Enough of this foreign cars while we allow ours to die. Smh

Ndigbo want aboki business! it must be winter in hell grin grin
Re: The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) by Acho20: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice one, but if u look into it, u wi see dat their are try to thift state money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.