Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Upside Down Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Upside Down Marriage (81152 Views)

Young Girl Tied Upside Down, Tortured On Witchcraft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upside Down Marriage by samocholi: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
I thank u all for ur words of encouragement.From the depth of my heart i say a big thank u to all.Stay Bless

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Miami11: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
samocholi:
I thank u all for ur words of encouragement.From the depth of my heart i say a big thank u to all.Stay Bless
You are a true example for marriage gone bad

Divorce, and move to a new state, make sure she don't know where you live,

Because you will need the blood of Jesus after divorce, she will kill you with her own arms.

13 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by dasparrow: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
@Post

Your wife is a satanic agent in human form. You better get an annulment of your marriage. Next time, before you say I do, make sure you pray and fast and listen to your intuition. All that glitters is not gold. I pray you make it out of the marriage unscathed because you seem like a nice guy, a rare Nigerian breed. It is well with you.

11 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by samocholi: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
thank you all,i appreciate your insightful advises.Remain Bless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upside Down Marriage by olu4life(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bros, na u gangan dem suppose name Patience o. Chai... This one na total bandage angry

4 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by cococandy(f): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
You don't stay in a marriage that puts you in danger or harms way.
There's no point to that.
Marriage should be enjoyed.
When your spouse turns you into a punching bag, it's time to vacate the union.

Pls leave her. My candid opinion.

Edited. I typed the above when I'd only read the part where she hit you with shoes and threatened to stab you.
After the reading the rest now, Oga i'd say you should honestly run for your life. Not just leave. But do so as soon as possible.
Jeez!

10 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by saintgoogle(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sickstars
Re: Upside Down Marriage by MonitorinSpirit(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op abeg summarize this thing for us.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by fasho01(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
shocked

Wow.. I admire your resilience Sir. You have proven that some males still act as men by keeping your cool even at the most provocative and life threatening circumstances.

However, don't you have an elastic limit to all this? It beats my imagination that after all you've narrated, you're still seeking advice. So, if left, you will still continue with that woman you call your wife? Obviously, that native doctor has got some potent stuff.

I sincerely feel for you and would advise you separate from your wife first, then prayerfully tackle the issue before finally dissolving this made in hell union, taking your daughter with you.

I trust God you'll bounce back, even surpassing your previous status and with how calm you've been in all this, you'll surely find someone who will appreciate you and take care of your daughter.

First things first, please quit co-habiting with that woman. All the best sir.

8 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by damola1: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
pussssy, fccuk up man, always reporting to the pastor and family until you lost your livelihood! stupid mofo!

A man must always have drinking friends, cool friends.. it's better to be feared than loved!....

Why do people always mis interpret religious people for good personality standards?...

The people that are mostly religious in the first place are religious cos, they are trying to fix something!... trying..!!!!!!...

I don't like religious folks.

Also, you want to have a marriage and you cannot invest time on it.. you can change jobs.. but a marriage... man...

Only lesson I learnt from this is not to tolerate bulllshit from the onset, you don't want something change it.. include human being... life is short.. enjoy it!..not tolerate it.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Hamster143(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Did any1 read it, can't get it. what is she saying.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by kings09(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
OK. D guy z a mumu wit n his wife has d mumu-button. So he doesn't know hw 2 collect d remote control back frm d wife. End of story.
kstadaura:
Somebody summarize this thing for me pls

4 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by sauceTDA(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is the diary of a mad woman. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
As always we need to hear the other side of the story first. Then we can start balancing and giving our responses, unless you married a woman with mental issues.

7 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Miami11: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hamster143:
Did any1 read it, can't get it. what is she saying.

You are wasting valuable space, if you cannot read and comprehend, move to the next post sharp sharp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
End time wife
Re: Upside Down Marriage by oreolusegun(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
so sad... i'm scared of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by kings09(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
And instead make d Op go find him own juju to counter-attack, he z busy typing on nairaland disturbing our merriment. In other news, who get fish to serve, I don chop chicken n turkey tire today grin
Tallesty1:
I didn't read all but I learnt from the little I read that the op is dealing with a woman who was an ex cultist, a runs girl, and a husband beatergringringringringrin.

And e be like say she get personal native doctor because she get plenty jazz for cupboard too.

6 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Mcrun: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
mployer:

You have two options, leave that woman or die.

This is the best answer.

@OP Anybody that says you should still wife her wants you to die young. Man, you try ohh after all dis u neva leave!!!!!!!!!!! ha!! God...

3 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by robosky02(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
go for conselling

simple

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hehe.......end time marriage (ETM) grin grin grin
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
DIVORCE

2 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef?

You have to comment before I do......come fast
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Jengem: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided cry shocked
Re: Upside Down Marriage by opetu: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
samocholi:

holyghost i thought mine was worse....bro divorce her quick

8 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by MzCorleone(f): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan! :O

You are married to a physically,emotionally and spiritually crazy woman. To avoid stories that touch,save yourself and your daughter by divorcing her because that woman maybe the death of you. There is no need for counselling,family meetings or pastor's pleadings.

Take your daughter and yourself for serious deliverance.

Run!

Run!!

Run!!! And never look back before it gets to late

My2shillings

10 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by shizzy7(f): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Your wife does not like you and can't continue tolerating you, just divorce her...

I think she has psychological problems or bipolar disorder

Lobotin.

6 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is very serious! U married a human who's a ho diabolical, uncivilized, uncultured, inhumane, bad mother, shameful wife.... Jeez!

I don't understand the grounds on which u still decide to remain married to her. Do u wish to die first? She's in no position to raise a child properly, too. Pls, call off that marriage at all cost!

13 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by serendipityF: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
After all this tori, you still need advice? Do you need a soothsayer to tell u dat U av carried the wrong bone? I am a married woman bt I am provoked that u are still in Vile Contract coz this is not marriage bro, U are on a suicide mission. Leave wt ur dota now!
]

6 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Pdizzle(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
You don't value your life bro

I think he's under a spell. Bro you've taken too much, she might kill you on the long run. God save us from karishika

6 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by teebantee(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
If you value your life and your sanity, leave that house as soon as possible. Remember to take your child along with you. Go and get your child from school one day and vanish into thin air, such that she wont be able to find you. Remember to remain prayerful. After you must have achieved this, you can courier your divorce papers to her. She is no good for you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upside Down Marriage by anonimi: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
You don't value your life bro

Nothing more to add.
Thanks.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.