Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity (8113 Views)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 30, 2016
sukkot:
very interesting verse. it is what is called the sword of damocles. when a person is exalted, that proverbial sword is above their head and when they fall from grace the sword descends on them and chops them to pieces. thats what that verse is about.
That sounds right. In fact, other great people, like David in psalms referred to his tormentors as God's sword.

Psalms 17:13 |
Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sukkot: 12:17am On May 31, 2016
Muafrika2:

That sounds right. In fact, other great people, like David in psalms referred to his tormentors as God's sword.

Psalms 17:13 |
Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
yup lol when people are tormenting you its YAH that is using them to torment you

proverbs 16 vs 4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

2 samuel 7 vs 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Nobody: 3:18am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
yup lol when people are tormenting you its YAH that is using them to torment you

proverbs 16 vs 4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

2 samuel 7 vs 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.
Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:57am On Jul 15, 2016
So i keep dreaming but most times they r hazy or i cant recollect d sequence or events, how do i get a grasp of my night dreams?
Re: What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Sukkot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is God Good? / God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / God Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.