Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is God Good? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Good? (8096 Views)

Obviously, Living Is A God (good) Vs Satan (evil) War / Title : GOD'S GOOD Prophetic word to the church of Christ. / Redeemed Christian Church Of God: Good Use Of Anointing Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Is God Good? This is a question, which depending on how it is answered, can either rob someone of their faith or stir up faith in someone.

Is God Good? Mind you, this is the fundamental truth that either draws people away from God or towards God. Receiving a wrong answer to this question was the cause of the rebellion of out parents Adm and Eve. Satan told them, "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.". Gen 3:5

So what satan was in essence saying to them was, see ehn, you are mediocre and can be better than the way you are now... so much better in fact that you can be like God Himself. But God is wicked, he created you to be mediocre and wants you to remain mediocre forever, and that is why He commanded you not to eat the fruit, so only Him can enjoy and you will continue to suffer mediocrity.

But that couldn't be any farther from the truth. And what is the truth? God is Good!!

Now let's look at some common objections to God's Goodness.

1. God created the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Absolutely! God did create the tree! God Himself planted the Garden of Eden and created everything in it Gen 2:8. But let me ask you one question. Was God the one that told them to eat from it or was He the one that told them not to eat from it? Well, according to scripture, the answer to my question is no, God told them not to eat from it lest they die. Who then is to blame? Simple. Who told them to eat it? Satan. He is the one that convinced them and made them to see logical reasons as to why eating from the forbidden tree was a good idea even though God had expressly warned them not to eat from it. So you see, God isn't to blame. Let me give you an example.
Say for instance i prepare two good looking meals and serve them to you. And while serving them to you i tell you that one of them was cooked with rotten ingredients and dirty water and the other one was cooked with fresh ingredients and clean water. Then i tell you to pick the good one. If you picked the one cooked with rotten ingredients and dirty water would i be the one to blame? Didn't i warn you? Didn't i tell you which one to pick? So you see, the same applies to God creating the tree of the knowledge of god and evil. He did create it, but warned Adm and Eve not to eat from it lest they die, therefore, He isn't to blame!

2. God created hell. That is true. God did create hell. But guess what? He didn't create hell for humans originally. Hell was created for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25:41. But humans sinned, and sadly, God had to send humans there also. But even if God does send people to hell, hell is not his first choice for people. His first choice is heaven and that's where He wants all humans to go to! 2 Peter 3:9. And He has made a way for all humans to indeed end up in heaven. John 3:16-18.

3. The way God treated people in the old covenant. 1Sa 15:1-3, Lev 10:1-2, 2Ki 2:23-25, etc.. For those of you that won't bother checking the scripture references they are the stories of God sending fire from heaven to consume Aaron's sons, the female bears mauling the youths that mocked Elisha and God ordering Saul to slaughter amalekite nursing children, women, animals and men. Now at first glance, those scriptures make God appear as a wicked person but is that really the correct interpretation of those scriptures? Well, those scriptures just highlight how God treats sinful people. God was not the bad guy in those scriptures, they were! And they deserved what they got! But thank God under this new covenant which was initiated by the blood of Jesus, God doesn't deal with people that way any longer, because all people's sins have been atoned for!! Hallelujah!

God is not evil. God is ALL GOOD!!!

God is light and in Him is no darkness at all! 1 John 1:5

God cannot be tempted by evil neither does He tempt anyone!! James 1:13

HALLELUJAH!!!

GOD IS GOOD!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Good? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Prospective Atheist! grin

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
a god that gladly tells people to kill , mutilate, rape, massacre and stone people....that one is good?!?!

4 Likes

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
a god that gladly tells people to kill , mutilate, rape, massacre and stone people....that one is good?!?!

Either evil people kill, mutilate, rape, massacre, or stone you or you kill them, that is the world Eve introduced.

So thank God that God supports the Good which is A Destroyer of all evil.

And is preferable that the Good destroy the-evil.

Thus the destruction of the evil IS VERY VERY GOOD!

Therefore, God is Good!

3 Likes

Re: Is God Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Either evil people kill, mutilate, rape, massacre, or stone you or you kill them, that is the world Eve introduced.

so you mean to say that there is GOOD in doing evil acts, really?!?!?! what about turning the other cheek BS?!?!?

there will never be any good in doing something evil... there is no justification for doing evil deeds, NONE WHATSOEVER!

doing GOOD is one thing, doing EVIL is another.... you cant claim to be better than evil while doing exactly the same things that evil is doing, any person who does evil is EVIL!!!! there is no justification for murder, rape, stealing etc thats EVIL DEEDS!

Thus the destruction of the evil IS VERY VERY GOOD! Therefore, God is Good!

if you do EVIL then your destruction is the only thing that will be good....there is no two definitions for whats good and whats evil....any person who does evil is part of the DEVIL's ARMY! the minute you do evil, thats what you become...aka the DEVIL/EVIL! your god is the devil if it teaches to murder, rape, stone etc for its own selfish agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Good? by Bacteriologist(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
god is not all good. The epicurean paradox demonstrates this.

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by kingxsamz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
I don't know why, but this is funny. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Is God Good? This is a question, which depending on how it is answered, can either rob someone of their faith or stir up faith in someone.

Is God Good? Mind you, this is the fundamental truth that either draws people away from God or towards God. Receiving a wrong answer to this question was the cause of the rebellion of out parents Adm and Eve. Satan told them, "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.". Gen 3:5

So what satan was in essence saying to them was, see ehn, you are mediocre and can be better than the way you are now... so much better in fact that you can be like God Himself. But God is wicked, he created you to be mediocre and wants you to remain mediocre forever, and that is why He commanded you not to eat the fruit, so only Him can enjoy and you will continue to suffer mediocrity.

But that couldn't be any farther from the truth. And what is the truth? God is Good!!

Now let's look at some common objections to God's Goodness.

1. God created the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Absolutely! God did create the tree! God Himself planted the Garden of Eden and created everything in it Gen 2:8. But let me ask you one question. Was God the one that told them to eat from it or was He the one that told them not to eat from it? Well, according to scripture, the answer to my question is no, God told them not to eat from it lest they die. Who then is to blame? Simple. Who told them to eat it? Satan. He is the one that convinced them and made them to see logical reasons as to why eating from the forbidden tree was a good idea even though God had expressly warned them not to eat from it. So you see, God isn't to blame. Let me give you an example.
Say for instance i prepare two good looking meals and serve them to you. And while serving them to you i tell you that one of them was cooked with rotten ingredients and dirty water and the other one was cooked with fresh ingredients and clean water. Then i tell you to pick the good one. If you picked the one cooked with rotten ingredients and dirty water would i be the one to blame? Didn't i warn you? Didn't i tell you which one to pick? So you see, the same applies to God creating the tree of the knowledge of god and evil. He did create it, but warned Adm and Eve not to eat from it lest they die, therefore, He isn't to blame!

2. God created hell. That is true. God did create hell. But guess what? He didn't create hell for humans originally. Hell was created for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25:41. But humans sinned, and sadly, God had to send humans there also. But even if God does send people to hell, hell is not his first choice for people. His first choice is heaven and that's where He wants all humans to go to! 2 Peter 3:9. And He has made a way for all humans to indeed end up in heaven. John 3:16-18.

3. The way God treated people in the old covenant. 1Sa 15:1-3, Lev 10:1-2, 2Ki 2:23-25, etc.. For those of you that won't bother checking the scripture references they are the stories of God sending fire from heaven to consume Aaron's sons, the female bears mauling the youths that mocked Elisha and God ordering Saul to slaughter amalekite nursing children, women, animals and men. Now at first glance, those scriptures make God appear as a wicked person but is that really the correct interpretation of those scriptures? Well, those scriptures just highlight how God treats sinful people. God was not the bad guy in those scriptures, they were! And they deserved what they got! But thank God under this new covenant which was initiated by the blood of Jesus, God doesn't deal with people that way any longer, because all people's sins have been atoned for!! Hallelujah!

God is not evil. God is ALL GOOD!!!

God is light and in Him is no darkness at all! 1 John 1:5

God cannot be tempted by evil neither does He tempt anyone!! James 1:13

HALLELUJAH!!!

GOD IS GOOD!! grin grin grin

Does this post make you special?
Re: Is God Good? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
kingxsamz:
I don't know why, but this is funny. grin grin

Well
Life is not really funny

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean to say that there is GOOD in doing evil acts, really?!?!?!

I clearly say, that THERE IS GOOD IN DOING THE GOOD AND PROMOTING THE GOOD.

AND TO KILL OR DESTROY THE EVIL, IS VERY VERY GOOD.

No one can stand evil being done to them, not even the-evil.

MrBrownJay1:

what about turning the other cheek BS?!?!?

Turn the other cheek is "Warning Shots of War" given to children and Stupid Adults.

But Unheeded Warnings means PROOF OF INTERNATION TO DO EVIL AND TO CAUSE WAR.

And War always means destruction and death.

Turn the other cheek is to care of Unintended evils, mistakes, errors and foolishness.

But disregard of A Turned Cheek IS PROOF OF INTENTION AND DESIRE TO DO EVIL!!!

AND EVIL MUST BE DESTROYED!

MrBrownJay1:

there will never be any good in doing something evil... there is no justification for doing evil deeds, NONE WHATSOEVER!

Let Buhari die tonight and see whether there would not be joy and celebration tomorrow In proof of The Truth of what the Bible said "WHEN THE WICKED PERISH THERE ARE SHOUTS OF JOY".

It is Always justified when an evil is spotted and destroyed exactly as Viruses are killed.

MrBrownJay1:

doing GOOD is one thing, doing EVIL is another.... you cant claim to be better than evil while doing exactly the same things that evil is doing,

GOOD NEVER DOES EVIL AT ALL.

The Good WIILL NEVER INTENTIONALLY DEPRIVE ANOTHER PERSON OF HIS THING (STEAL) AT ANY TIME, evil will joyfully steal if given the opportunity.

THE GOOD PROTECTS FROM HARM (food, clothes, shelter) Evil is the manufacturer of Harm.

The difference between them is very very clear as honey is different from agbo.

And it is this GOOD OF PROTECTING, those who do good l from those who cause harm, pains and sufferings Which makes the Power of Good destroying the-evil, VERY VERY GOOD.

MrBrownJay1:

if you do EVIL then your destruction is the only thing that will be good....

grin That is the word and The Law "if I do evil, I am qualified to be destroyed like a phone which sends out bank details and passwords. grin

MrBrownJay1:

there is no two definitions for whats good and whats evil....any person who does eviul is part of the DEVIL's ARMY! the minute you do evil, thats what you become...aka EVIL! your god is the devil if it teaches to murder, rape, stone etc for its own selfish agenda.

grin Now you real-eyes that you truly did not know the difference and distinction between that which is Good and that which is evil, nor its DEFINITION but you thought you did.

For to Kill all evil in PROTECTION OF THE GOOD IS VERY VERY GOOD.

THIS WORLD BELONGS TO THE GOOD.

EVIL CAN GO AND MAKE ITS OWN WORLD ELSEWHERE, BUT THIS WORLD BELONGS TO THE GOOD AND IT MUST BE INHABITED ONLY BU THE GOOD.

THE EVILS MUST BE THROWN OUT AS BAD TENANTS AND BAD WIVES!

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bacteriologist:

God is Too Too Much Good such that you men are seriously searching for even a grain of Something which you would say "ehen You have done Wrong here, You are not Good"

Whereas, there is None at All!

Which is why you guys are always always looking for anything to Hold Against Him.

Even A Wicked Lie would be accepted by you people without any query or probe.

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I clearly say, that THERE IS GOOD IN DOING THE GOOD AND PROMOTING THE GOOD.
AND TO KILL OR DESTROY THE EVIL, IS VERY VERY GOOD.
No one can stand evil being done to them, not even the-evil.

you can pretend all you want that KILLING IS GOOD, but any sane person knows that you are evil if you believe that killing (even if towards the devil) is good. is that really what your holybook teaches you?!?! really? i think you are reading it upside down.

Turn the other cheek is "Warning Shots of War" given to children and Stupid Adults.
But Unheeded Warnings means PROOF OF INTERNATION TO DO EVIL AND TO CAUSE WAR.
And War always means destruction and death.
Turn the other cheek is to care of Unintended evils, mistakes, errors and foolishness.
But disregard of A Turned Cheek IS PROOF OF INTENTION AND DESIRE TO DO EVIL!!!
AND EVIL MUST BE DESTROYED!

funny how you are quick to be willing to do evil when it serves your selfish agenda, yet your holybook teaches you otherwise... but then again, thats the whole hypocrisy of xtians.... let me ask: when was the last time you stoned someone to death? or better yet, when was the last time you mutilñated children that sinned with their bodypart?!? RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY!!!!

Let Buhari die tonight and see whether there would not be joy and celebration tomorrow In proof of The Truth of what the Bible said "WHEN THE WICKED PERISH THERE ARE SHOUTS OF JOY".
It is Always justified when an evil is spotted and destroyed exactly as Viruses are killed.

you do know that Buhari supporters see people like YOU as the devil.... so is it now ok for them to wish your death and kill you too?

GOOD NEVER DOES EVIL AT ALL.

i guess in your world, its ok to mutilate and kill innocent children, and call this a good deed, right?! lol!

The Good WIILL NEVER INTENTIONALLY DEPRIVE ANOTHER PERSON OF HIS THING (STEAL) AT ANY TIME, evil will joyfully steal if given the opportunity.

but your god is depriving people of their freedom of speech, freddom of action, simply because they dont abide by your god's rules....and you believe thats ok?!?!?! do you even know how many gods there are on this earth, how many religions. how dare you believe yours is better than others?! thats an EVIL TEACHING!!!

THE GOOD PROTECTS FROM HARM (food, clothes, shelter) Evil is the manufacturer of Harm.

yet your god is willing to HARM PEOPLE if they dont following its teachings... thats an EVIL GOD WHO IS NO BETTER THAN THE DEVIL!

And it is this GOOD OF PROTECTING, those who do good l from those who cause harm, pains and sufferings Which makes the Power of Good destroying the-evil, VERY VERY GOOD.

your god causes HARM; your god causes PAIN; your god causes suffering...if you dont abide by its teachings. thats a DEVILISH ACT that certainly aint good in my book!!!

grin That is the word and The Law "if I do evil, I am qualified to be destroyed like a phone which sends out bank details and passwords. grin

at least we agree on something....so now that we have established that anyone doing evil should be destroyed, lets also destroy your god and iots teachings of doing evil to satisfy its own agenda.

grin Now you real-eyes that you truly did not know the difference and distinction between that which is Good and that which is evil, nor its DEFINITION but you thought you did.
For to Kill all evil in PROTECTION OF THE GOOD IS VERY VERY GOOD.

you sir, are a servant of the devil....and your destruction is the only way to save this world. you are the devils's servant!

THIS WORLD BELONGS TO THE GOOD.
EVIL CAN GO AND MAKE ITS OWN WORLD ELSEWHERE, BUT THIS WORLD BELONGS TO THE GOOD AND IT MUST BE INHABITED ONLY BU THE GOOD.
THE EVILS MUST BE THROWN OUT AS BAD TENANTS AND BAD WIVES!

[img]https://c./NqLS05HUFhcAAAAC/devil-i-rebuke-you-satan.gif[/img]
Re: Is God Good? by sonmvayina(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Everything that exist was created by God....both good and evil are his properties. He kills and destroys, he saves and blesses.. you do good, he blesses you. You do evil, he destroys you....

So life is about the choices you make, learn the commandments and laws so as to make good ones..and live a healthy and fruitful life...
Re: Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Does this post make you special?

Does your reply make you special?
Re: Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Prospective Atheist! grin

I can never be an atheist.

This guy i don't understand why you talk the way you do and you're supposed to be a christian. Christians are supposed to love and encourage one another. where's the love or encouragement in what you just posted now?
Re: Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

all those things were under the old covenant. we are under a new covenant now with new rules of engagement.
Re: Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Thus the destruction of the evil IS VERY VERY GOOD!

Therefore, God is Good!

Hallelujah!!
Re: Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean to say that there is GOOD in doing evil acts, really?!?!?! what about turning the other cheek BS?!?!?

doing GOOD is one thing, doing EVIL is another.... you cant claim to be better than evil while doing exactly the same things that evil is doing, any person who does evil is EVIL!!!! there is no justification for murder, rape, stealing etc thats EVIL DEEDS!

if you do EVIL then your destruction is the only thing that will be good....there is no two definitions for whats good and whats evil....any person who does evil is part of the DEVIL's ARMY! the minute you do evil, thats what you become...aka the DEVIL/EVIL! your god is the devil if it teaches to murder, rape, stone etc for its own selfish agenda.

lol... see who is talking.. so you're trying to say that you don't do evil?
Re: Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Your questions.

1. Evil exists/then why is there evil. Yes, but that's not God's fault. He is not the one that introduced evil into the world, Adam did. Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world...

2. Can God prevent evil?. 2Th 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. You have not even seen evil. God is restraining evil in this world constantly. When the rapture happens and God has saved His remnant, then He will go out of the way and you'll see true evil.

3. Does God know about all the evil/does God want to prevent evil? God does know about all the evil including the ones that you do. And He hates all evil. Pro 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Keeping watch on the evil and the good. But He is waiting for evil doers to repent. 2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

4. Could God have created a universe with freewill but without evil? Absolutely! And He did create such a universe. Gen 1:31 Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Your statements.
1. Then God is not all powerful. Mat 6:13 .... For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

2. Then God is not all knowing. Rom 11:33-34 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! For who has known the mind of the LORD? Or who has become His counselor?"

3. Then God is not Good/God is not loving. 1Jn 1:5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. Jas 1:13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
Re: Is God Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
all those things were under the old covenant. we are under a new covenant now with new rules of engagement.

abeg you people should make up your mind about what convenant you abide by....because one of your fellow xtian (satanic) brotha Dtruthspeaker is here saying that EVIL IS GOOD, lol!

so you guys should 1st decide among yourselves what law you wanna stand by, then we can continue this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Well
Life is not really funny

Actually...
Re: Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

abeg you people should make up your mind about what convenant you abide by....because one of your fellow xtian (satanic) brotha Dtruthspeaker is here saying that EVIL IS GOOD, lol!

so you guys should 1st decide among yourselves what law you wanna stand by, then we can continue this discussion.

are you a christian?
Re: Is God Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
are you a christian?

how is your above question relevant to this discussion?!?!? one xtian brotha said that its ok to do evil, while i was educating his lost soul that this is not his holybook teachings... and that anybody that does evil is no better than the devil (including your god too)

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by Bacteriologist(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Your questions.

1. Evil exists/then why is there evil. Yes, but that's not God's fault. He is not the one that introduced evil into the world, Adam did. Rom 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world...

Two things.

1. Why is it not god's fault? Didnt god create everything? god can only be absolved if he didnt create everything. If god indeed created absolutely everything, then yes, evil is ultimately god's fault.

So right off the bat we have a big problem with your entire post.

2. You cannot prove that the Bible is true by posting things in the bible that you already believe to be true.
That's not how rational reasoning works.

You cannot prove the Spiderman is real, by using spiderman comic which you already accept to be true. That is a circular argument and is a fallacious form of thinking.

If you want me to take your arguments more seriously consider using more authentic forms of reasoning to prove your points.

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you can pretend all you want that KILLING IS GOOD, but any sane person knows that you are evil if you believe that killing (even if towards the devil) is good.

My words are KILLING EVIL IS GOOD, AND NOT "KILLING IS GOOD".

And every sane person knows that the Good does not Wounding or Harming Anyone in the normal course of things but evil is always a danger to everyone, even itself (it's only evil that can commit suicide after everything)

And there isn't anything pretentious about the hating evil until it is completely eradicated from existence.

The Law of Self-defence is not for linguistics decoration nor The Law of Threatened Passage (Trespass for Short)

MrBrownJay1:

. is that really what your holybook teaches you?!?! really? i think you are reading it upside down.

grin I read it very well and it clearly said "There is A Time for Peace and THERE IS A TIME FOR WAR"

"He has brought back their wickedness upon them
And will destroy them in their evil;
The Lord our God will destroy them"

MrBrownJay1:

funny how you are quick to be willing to do evil when it serves your selfish agenda, yet your holybook teaches you otherwise...

It is you who has a selfish purpose and desire for evil to be left unchecked and unstopped because you too are evil and are guilty of doing evil.

So it's you who is seeking not to be punished for all your robbing, adulteries, blasphemies, false accusations, lyings, disobediences, etc AND NOT I.

MrBrownJay1:
you do know that Buhari supporters see people like YOU as the devil.... so is it now ok for them to wish your death and kill you too?

Yeah, just as I hate evil, evil also hates me, So The Law of War and Good is going to determine which of us should live because we are Truly Good and which of us should die because they are evil.

MrBrownJay1:

i guess in your world, its ok to mutilate and kill innocent children, and call this a good deed, right?! lol!

Exactly as you kill the children of snakes, cockroaches and mosquitoes in this world, so also are the children of evil, those same snakes, cockroaches and mosquitoes which you kill without a blink.

MrBrownJay1:

but your god is depriving people of their freedom of speech, freddom of action, simply because they dont abide by your god's rules....and you believe thats ok?!?!?!

Now another "you don't know". You don't even know the meaning of Deprivation.

Meanwhile you are right here exercising the freedom of speech and action and everyone of us seeing you exercise those freedoms. Smh.

MrBrownJay1:

do you even know how many gods there are on this earth, how many religions. how dare you believe yours is better than others?! thats an EVIL TEACHING!!!

CHANGE OF POST, OFF POINT! You are just looking for a hole to hide but there is none.

MrBrownJay1:

yet your god is willing to HARM PEOPLE if they dont following its teachings... thats an EVIL GOD WHO IS NO BETTER THAN THE DEVIL!

He Never said He would Harm you for not following His Teachings, He said you would harm yourself if you do not follow His Teachings.

But He shall surely Harm you because you have harmed others.

Exercise of your Freedom of speech noted, yet you said you were deprived of freedom of speech, Liar Spotted.

Now would a liar and blasphemer like you and Satan ever be happy to receive punishments for your evil crimes?

Never!!
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

See how the-evil always causes Partial Blindness and Fraud.

No where did I say "Evil is Good".

Whereas, I did say "TO KILL EVIL, IS VERY VERY GOOD"!

But if the son of a Satan does not Lie, he shall surely be disowned.

And this is just Proof why evil should be Killed.

It's such a wicked wicked thing that should not be allowed to live.
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

are you a christian?

Aha, how can you be asking him this kind of question after you have seen his first post here is clearly satanic?
Re: Is God Good? by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Does your reply make you special?

No
Re: Is God Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
these sons of Satan are writing nonsense online....
- THE DEVIL kills/rapes/mutilates/robs/defrauds people etc
- YOUR GOD kills/rapes/mutilates/robs/defrauds peopleetc

...yet you have the audacity to say that the devil is bad but your god is good?!?!?!?

[img]https://c./V6C4eWwfkdQAAAAC/you-think-im-stupid-stupid.gif[/img]
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
..AAAAC/you-think-im-stupid-stupid.gif[/img]

grin oh sure, you are indeed and in Truth very very stupid otherwise you would have known many many things which you are supposed to know but you do not know.
Re: Is God Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
grin oh sure, you are indeed and in Truth very very stupid otherwise you would have known many many things which you are supposed to know but you do not know.

sorry i am not a follow-follow donkey that get fed any dumbaaas baseless stories every sunday... i do use MY BRAIN and what you are saying is so deluded that you make you baseless god look even more insane than your cult already is.

any person with a damn brain would understand that KILLING IS KILLING and anyone who think that its ok to kill is no better than satan himself! you people are demonic, your god is demonic, your insane cult is demonic.

what you write clearly shows how deluded you demons are...but also how clueless and demented are the people who believe in your nonsense!
***SPIT ON FLOOR***

2 Likes

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

sorry i am not a follow-follow donkey that get fed any dumbaaas baseless stories every sunday... i do use MY BRAIN and what you are saying is so deluded that you make you baseless god look even more insane than your cult already is.

Says a brainer who is not able to reasonably decipher the difference between good and evil.

MrBrownJay1:

any person with a damn brain would understand that KILLING IS KILLING

Only a brainless brainman would say this not knowing that even the food and meat he eats which give him Life and Shelter all come from a killing. grin

In proof that you do not know the difference between good and evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Wont Reply Critics Of Private-Jet / Thank You Satan / Ogun "God Of Iron" Favorite Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.