Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend (927 Views)

Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend by Jimdonnet(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
After yanshing her in Xmas eve for anow hour and half she begins shouting my name.telling me to bang her faster and faster.she came not close to 12 times.

After preparing our Xmas rice with chicken she left abruptly.

now she is my ex girlfriend friend.but I like her.am single but is it proper to ask her out and will she give me a yes..tho she has a bf in lagos and we school abroad

This was the best Xmas I had.

obinoscopy,misseva,misspicy,cutehector,phockphockman
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend by obiorathesubtle: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
So.. What should we do about it?
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend by Tundeiab(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is all I have got to say to you.

Re: I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend by ronald4lif(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tundeiab:
This is all I have got to say to you.

Bruv, are you he's got a cranium? Remember one need to first have a braincase before some brains can fit in. If you ask me, I'd say the OP has got none. Just a dangling head devoid of skull and brain cells.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Congrats! U have won a condom.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend by Jimdonnet(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Guys am serious now
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend by moore346(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Haha!! Funny but follow ya mind
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chai, u case needs serious flogging
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend by Emac34: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oma307:
Chai, u case needs serious flogging
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can U Allow Your Crush To grab Your Waist Or Butt While Wooing You / PHOTOS: Naija Babe Flaunts Her Curves See Gobe / Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.