Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life (932 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by seunwen2(m): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2016
God will help me overcome it you can also join me in prayer
Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by Elosky20: 12:30am On Feb 16, 2016
seunwen2:
God will help me overcome it you can also join me in prayer
more vaseline to ur elbow,
Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by Topestbilly(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2016
LoL.. I pray God help u on time, b4 u lost total interest in opposite sex.
Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Lol....u don't need to pray..every individual is facing stages of life that his/her hormones starts to increase...

All u need is a wider understanding abt life grin

1 Like

Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:44am On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol....u don't need to pray..every individual is facing stages of life that his/her hormones starts to increase...

All u need is a wider understanding abt life grin

can't believe u have a boo sad

so it's true when they say that, even your boo have a boo, a boo, a boo cry
Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by kirchofff(m): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2016
Tell God to make u impotent Or make urself impotent, how abt dat?
Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by seunwen2(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2016
kirchofff:
Tell God to make u impotent Or make urself impotent, how abt dat?

I want to walk with God blameless and spotless
Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by kirchofff(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2016
seunwen2:

I want to walk with God blameless and spotless
bro d only way to stop it is to get very very busy, I mean very busy *talking frm experience*
Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

can't believe u have a boo sad

so it's true when they say that, even your boo have a boo, a boo, a boo cry

And tats none of ur fvckng biznez...go get a life.. cool
Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:16am On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

already got 5 bae, but I guess one more life couldn't hurt undecided

Re: Am Praying Against Every Spirit Of Masturbation In My Life by pbs4real(m): 2:19am On Feb 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

sad

(1) (Reply)

To All The Ladies Out There / Is It Right For A Girl To Stripe Unclad And Curse A Guy For Dumping Her... / Hav U Ever Pranked Someone On April Fool's Day And It Backfired?? See mine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.