Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Woman And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter (431 Views)

From Ghost To Jazz! Are You Bold Enough For These?? / Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter / Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by hkidola00(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
ok am using naija women as a case study because am a Nigerian, and really dis part of y I said I can't marry a naija girl, like never, i noticed dat most of the mothers of d wives dat guyz here dey marry usually fortify there daughters in other to hypnotize the husband.............
You see, u can do a statistic and see where drift is swifting.please ladies of new generation, try to avoid it because it bad,nyways wot do u all think
drops pen
Re: Woman And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by wunmi590(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Have you been jazzed by woman before? undecided
Re: Woman And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by ivyT(f): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
My mom doesnt use jazz,does yours use it?
Kwashiorkor research..today is christmas day.go chop chicken jare
Re: Woman And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by eroticecstasy: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
ivyT:
My mom doesnt use jazz,does yours use it?

Kwashiorkor research..today is christmas day.go chop chicken jare

i doubt if he has chicken to chop, because if he does, he wouldn't creat such shit

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker Episode 3 ( 18+) / Ladies, How Bad Does This Affect You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.