Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter (1078 Views)

From Ghost To Jazz! Are You Bold Enough For These?? / Woman And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter / Women And Infedility Are Like Bread And Butter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by hkidola00(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
OK am gonna be using naija women as a case study cos am a nigerian, u see I notice most mothers usually fortify there daughter spiritually in order to hypnotize there husband, this is bad as d end isn't always good
naija ladies of this generation pls shun dis act, it is more Dan bad as this is y I sed i cant marry a naija girl, i will rather go for Algeria, e.t.c. make one girl no come substitute my destiny at halftime
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by ronald4lif(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
angry
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by hkidola00(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
angry
ohhhh, u dont agree
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Men do jazz pass women its just that na women do petty jazz pass. I sure say na women full hell fire pass because no conscience.
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by ronald4lif(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
hkidola00:
ohhhh, u dont agree

You haven't said anything substantial or expressive. When you provide detail argument for the caption then we can argue for or against.
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by hkidola00(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

You haven't said anything substantial or expressive. When you provide detail argument for the caption then we can argue for or against.
yeah yeah, I know some ladies fit come dey bash d tread grin
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
hkidola00:
OK am gonna be using naija women as a case study cos am a nigerian, u see I notice most mothers usually fortify there daughter spiritually in order to hypnotize there husband, this is bad as d end isn't always good
naija ladies of this generation pls shun dis act, it is more Dan bad as this is y I sed i cant marry a naija girl, i will rather go for Algeria, e.t.c. make one girl no come substitute my destiny at halftime

You need a brain transplant
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jazz cant work on me!
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jazz? Tufiakwa
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by hkidola00(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
daretodiffer:

You need a brain transplant
OK, did I strike a vein in u
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by hkidola00(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Jazz? Tufiakwa
hmmm, OK ooo, just reject it incase
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by Applaner: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
so, as ur mother fortified ur sister?

just asking
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by hkidola00(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Applaner:
so, as ur mother fortified ur sister?

just asking
hmm, i beleive u av browsing fone, just Google it
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
What is jazz?
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by robosky02(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
What is jazz?

no be naija

women here love blues
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
robosky02:

no be naija

women here love blues
I dont understand sad
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by robosky02(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont understand sad

ok its reggae you over-stand abi lol
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op u should know that the ladies who involve in medicine and jazz are mostly those ones involved in the runs business.they get it with the help of their moms or they can get directly from mallams.when these runs girls get married they also use the juju on their husband.they put it in the food they give to the man or just apply it on their veejay.take note dat any babe dat is diabolical must be into runz.dats why its wise if you a young man to avoid ashawo or runz girls at all cost.
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
What is jazz?
jazz as in juju or love portion....hehe.u know wetin woman go put for im husband or boyfriend food to turn am to complete mumucheesy
Re: Women And Jazz Are Like Bread And Butter by ccollins(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Jazz? Tufiakwa
my dear when are you to ever change your profile picture. it's getting old

(1) (Reply)

+18 And Above / How To Get A Girl To Like You- Helpful Tips That Will Place Her Attention On You / My Wife Said I Look Like Obj,,,,,,is She Saying The Truth ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.